Easy Ryder #1
rsz_e1-5.jpg
rsz_e1-1.jpg
rsz_e1-4.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_e2-3.jpg
rsz_e2-5.jpg
rsz_e2-7.jpg

great lookin buds soilguy. how is the smell for the two? have u tasted any yet? :) :) :)

The Diesel is still working its smell out but has the signature diesel undertone. The Easy has a very nice fruit, almost raspberry like smell. Haven't tasted either but I'm looking forward to it :thumb:. Figured, waited this long might as well wait a little longer for them to cure a bit

Gorgeous buds,there friggen gorgeous...I cant wait to hear about how the taste and smell ect,any idea on weights yet or did I miss that? Lol...

I do have the weights but anyone want to guess first before I spoil the fun? :smokin:

Start you off with what I've already said:

Diesel Ryder #2: 7.7 grams

Yup,I will guess:)
Diesel ryder #2 7.7 grams...
Diesel ryder #1 5.9 grams...
Easy ryder #1 9.1 grams...
Easy ryder #2 8.6 grams...

Haha,well there just guess's but there you go:)
Man they look good though!
My favorite are defently the easy ryders,they look amazing...do they just look thicker or are they actualy thick and heavy,lol...one even has purple:D

My total weight for all 4 plants was just over 56 grams, or 2 ounces.

I used the smaller nugs to make hash.

Here is the dry weight for the nicer nugs

Diesel Ryder #1: 14.7 grams

Easy Ryder #1: 10.5 grams

Easy Ryder #2: 14.7 grams

Total Diesel Weight: 22.4 grams

Total Easy Weight: 25.2 grams

Both strains total premo nugs: 47.6 grams

My total weight for all 4 plants was just over 56 grams, or 2 ounces.

I used the smaller nugs to make hash.

Here is the dry weight for the nicer nugs

Diesel Ryder #1: 14.7 grams

Easy Ryder #1: 10.5 grams

Easy Ryder #2: 14.7 grams

Total Diesel Weight: 22.4 grams

Total Easy Weight: 25.2 grams

Both strains total premo nugs: 47.6 grams

Nice! Eagerly awaiting the smoke report, but not at t he risk of rushing the cure.

I didn't want to even guess on the weights. I figure, no matter how much you grow it's never quite enough.
:peace:

Nice! Eagerly awaiting the smoke report, but not at t he risk of rushing the cure.

I didn't want to even guess on the weights. I figure, no matter how much you grow it's never quite enough.
:peace:

Aint that the truth,lol...
I was way off but its hard to judge weight from a picture:)
Either way SoilGuy,there awesome...should smoke great and I also look foward to seeing the smoke report!
U actualy got alot more then I thought u would have!

Hey there soilguy, here's to a speedy delivery of your equipment and a smooth start to your grow....
First off... FOX FARM LIQUID NUTE LINE is NOT organic, Check out the "Roots" and the "Earth Juice" line-ups, they have been treating me pretty well... They are much easier on the pocket book then some of your other choices...

FOX FARM LIQUIDE NUTE IS AN ORGANIC BASE PRODUCT.There are no chemicals in fox farm.Fox farm has been around since way before gh,advanced,humboldt..lol,ect.I am not saying its the best product there all good if used as directed the thing with other nutes is its based on popularity of mj cultivation and they split it up into 100 parts to make a profit.Any experienced grower can spot this a mile away.I am not sure with the ff dry enhancers being 100 percent organic but in any case its earth friendly and a non polutant.Really to be honest there is a tight leash on what is considered organic these days you can google it and read all kinds of leagal crap.Just because something is natural does not meen that its organic.But it is not a synthetic either.FF works pretty well all the macro and micro are covered along with sea weed quanos and castings that are easy to apply to grow a nice healthy plant with no deficiencys.But in the end its all personal preference and those that spend an arm and a leg...........mc fly...lol.But all is good just personall preference.If you want quality with out spending hardly any thing use some maxsea with quarter tsp espson salt.100 percent organic.Do a side by side maxsea and epson salt for 18 dallars next to any nute of your choice and ask yourself was it worth all the money spent on mj gigantic bud..

But any way this was a great grow soil guy.Them some fat healthy buds deffinatly a sanfrancisco treat.

Hey just wanted to let everyone know I'll be posting an official smoke report sometime in the near future so please stay posted

In addition I was able to obtain 2 more strains for smoke reports, the Purple Erkel (again), and a new one, a super sativa called J-1

Hello SoilGuy, I've watched your journal and really like your setup. I was just wondering how well your inline duct and carbon filter held up. Just curious if the smell was kept in check since those are some kickass buds. Oh, and congrats on your successful grow! :goodjob::Rasta:

Fun complete grow. I think the LEDs help prevent stretching, at least in veg so far for me! Look forward to your next run, is it going to be auto's again? Boo ya! :cheer:

I agree, I think the LEDs help keep the internodes tight.

Thanks for the kind words! I've been putting a lot of thought into my next grow.

It will be within a GL60 using a Megagarden hydroponics system. In addition to these upgrades I will be switching to a better fan for my exhaust while using the old exhaust fan for intake instead of using passive intake.

I don't think it will be an auto grow. I have DNA Rocklock and Sharksbreath as well as Reserva Privada's Coletrain. I will probably grow 1 or all 3 and take clones.

This new setup should still be "micro" enough to fit my space but with many upgrades from my previous system.

Once the new setup is together the GL40 for this grow will be used for mothers/cloning.

I've never used hydroponics before and have limited experience cloning as I've only needed clones a few times. I have some learning to do for this setup to work out.

Hello SoilGuy, I've watched your journal and really like your setup. I was just wondering how well your inline duct and carbon filter held up. Just curious if the smell was kept in check since those are some kickass buds. Oh, and congrats on your successful grow! :goodjob::Rasta:

Thanks Stinkmeaner :thumb:

The carbon filter worked like magic.

The fan is a different story. It was just not powerful enough.

I bought my fan after emailing Mike (owner of GrowLEDHydro LED lights) and asked him what fan i would need. He told me just enough to circulate the air. THIS IS NOT CORRECT. While LED's are much cooler than a HPS system, you still need a good exhaust fan if you are going to be growing in tight quarters.

The problem I had was between smell or temperature. If I closed my hut to control smell by forcing the airflow through the fan , then it would become too hot within the hut.

Ultimately, I was able to cheat by adding 3XGlade oil plugins, 4-6 odor eater gel sticks, and an automatic air sprayer set at 8 minutes intervals to beat the odor.

So to summarize, I highly recommend the carbon filter used in this grow with a beefier fan.

If you use this filter with a better fan you shouldn't have any problems beyond the normal secondary odors caused from opening the grow room up, etc.

...... AY!... where da smoke report at?

Got some easyryder under a 180w penetrator in a micro grow. Would like to know how your ryders smoke as I grew some outdoors last year, organic mostly, buds were airy and not full but the smell was just UNREAL as far as terpens go, growing under the sun without synthetics sure did something right...(ramble)

Dieselryder smelled like strawberry kiwi with a little something more than that, then I have a easyryder pheno that smells like sweet lemonade.... thought Id share and I should say that your journal was enjoyable to page through, didn't skip a page although I could of with the nice recaps you provided. Peace and good luck on this next round

High Soilguy

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom