Some pics of the outdoor girls!

lovethestuff

first to pics are of, sour cream left (clone) and the church on right (seed) Both started indoors, planted beginning of May...

DSCN07522.JPG

DSCN07533.JPG

This is Jacky White been in flower 1 week. (Clone)

DSCN07544.JPG

Another Church here it's a clone from the first picture. Also in flower 1 week. I forced flowered both of the girls...

DSCN07552.JPG

I would like to force flower the first to but not sure how there are just to big over 6' tall....

Looking sweet!

I would like to force flower the first to but not sure how there are just to big over 6' tall....

Build a pvc hoop greenhouse but with blackout cloth instead of clear plastic, and slide it over the girls each night and slide back off at 9 each morning.

Awesome man looks Very yummy. I'm thinking of ordering some "The Church" seeds. In high times mag, the plant looks sweet in flower, cograts man:goodjob:

Looking sweet!

Build a pvc hoop greenhouse but with blackout cloth instead of clear plastic, and slide it over the girls each night and slide back off at 9 each morning.

Also when you need a really big one, you can buy those RV "garages" that are metal framed and can be fully sealed from light. They aren't too expensive and can easily fit 12 to 14 foot tall plants or a large amount of smaller plants.

Plants look great lovethestuff! :thumb:

I quit church years ago, but church was nothing like that! Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom