Baby nuglets and trichs on my eldest plant. First grow, under CFLs.

Pheenus

nuglet1.jpg

nuglet2.jpg

Genetics are unknown - these are seeds my uncle has been growing both indoors and out for a decade or more.

Picture taken today. Plant if about three weeks into flowering, I forced it to flower early - after a little more than a month of 24/0 under 28w cfls. Keep in mind that this is my first grow, and I'm on a budget. I'd be perfectly happy to harvest even 1/4-1/2 oz from this little lady. The plant is LST'd so that all budsites are getting ample light from what minimal light there is.

Down the road perhaps I'll invest in some larger CFLs or HIDs, but for the time being what I have is working for me.

Looking forward to watcher her and her siblings develop over the weeks to come.

Any input is welcomed.

HI Phee, How are ya??
Good to see she's flowering for you.. Im wondering why you stopped her veg so early?? As she could of gottena bit bigger!! More buds:)
You should have a few CFL's around ur plant,6500 k's for veg and 2,500k's flower.. As she doesnt have much size to her, im not pickin on ya buddy.. just sayin.. Black spots dont sound good??? Hope she s ok and gives ya a good stone! Goodluk and Happy Harvest;) Smokem..

Back
Top Bottom