SoPark high life

MtnStormN

:yummy::grinjoint:

okay all: coming to you from SoPark, Colorado 10,000ft ele
85* & 40% humidity clay pots with good drain bottoms. Not self containing plastic buckets. & on the patio soaking it up. cloudy or sun it's still better than any light you can provide. at least no sea? heated at night kept 78-84*
closet with GOOD ventilation & fan .. plastic the floor & alum foil the walls, mirrors on the floor. cram in as much light as possible, all lgihts & spectrums of light. what ever yea sodium vs led & tube. put 'em all in there when not soaking rays. set your damn clock & carry in & out or curtain roof ur grnhse
i've been green thumb whole life, landscape architect, field w/ 200.
SoPark colorado retired from a government conspiracy. elsewhere on there, am saying i'll talk to pro-bono lawyer again. years as Rx junkie, back to the herb for years & 20th cycle going right now.
anybody from co looking for a vacation, fire going in backyard every night.?..
invitation only of course.
ok any questions on what they doing & should be. i need a camera but after 5 months i'm getting good white hairy buds pinky size.

start off with seeds, nice & fat, no cracks, dark black & rich green, tho the really small pale greens will suprise you. shot glass of water, 1 cap of hydrogen peroxide (hydro shock, sprong) drop em in & fridge an hour. take out & put in closet over stove. in the dark & warm. hope they sink, working that now. do or don't chicken roast plastic. line it paper towel, vermic or & good pot soil. worm, what ever mix it up. but use dust fluff here. flood to a float & splash seeds in , cover @ dusting & cap it. do not punch holes in black Yet open the top plugs & get it ray hot & lid full. stick back in closet that night & wait for the elf. a week a two. peek in every day . keep good & wet put not drowning , remember no holes yet in the bottom but do need one in the clear along the edge. just a small drain to flood without breaking the sweat seal. got it??
okay, seeds are popped
2 little green leaves are showing. watch if the males have balls.
back fill & back fill & THEN
punch holes in the white & transfer to that, using the black for a bottom. multiple seeds same pot, seperate out on transfer & let them sea. have ready from here a 10 gal clay pot & bottom, fiver will do. @ a month, depends on seeds. clone white widow, these wild Alaskan walking the edge & just went to 15 gal pot. clorosis right on the edge. pumped fat with nutrients & water. was gonna unpot & hang. more on drying later, ice cubes. trunk size of my thumb, bonzied to candle sticks
40% perlite or vermic. & good potting soil. i use miricale grow & flower juice plus rooting solution at beginning stages here your call on cost & choice.
watering is moist & well draining. i mistspray & wind mine, soak'n rays, in the closet with medium motion. timer the closet & get them out under plastic if needed, soaking rays or adding lights & mist.
some say rock wool, depends on system of needing a drip system & timer lights. i back fill my plants to help them stand first month or so. getting prime weed takes it own time up here as these 2 been 5 months, tho 2 clones kept my head & one of these for months now as clipping every day, drying for 2mrrw.
first month in this bucket, give them at least 18 hours of light, but no more than 20 porch & closet. i give 'em black light on down time. they need that intense light & dark, close the door but make sure the fan is blowing, not directly in air but they have some motion. i've left my plants on the porch till knock over & the motion stirs the stems & flexs & stresses moving the juices.
every couple days, mist only. AS you are misting all the time. you want you plants to have fat serrated leafs, got out the males right? leaves turning yellow & falling off is good sign, not many but proportion wih plant & growth.
good way to see on watering schedule, a humidifier in the closet helps.
okay CO2 questions i don't have a system, but using tonic water as is same as seltzer fizz & thats carbonated & pumps it direct to the veins in the water.
mine get plenty breeze on the porch & at least 8 hours night. no clock & mix it up, got this plant in major limits of fertilizers, as every day pumping wind & rays & fert water, including mist fert. flood it with quart of tonic to 2 or 3 gals of water, cut less than 1/4 on mist, or burn. give it a bottle & flood with a gallon after letting it dry a day or 2. can't do that rock wool. after plants are in 10 gal pot they don't need water but every few days or schedule to soil mix. moist not wet with varied changes to keep the plant going. dry outs to clean stems, clean water flushes. i use 3 caps of flower juice, miracle grow & a root solution. to a gallon & my 2 pots take a gallon each a day, getting 10 hours of rays, closet till midnight & up with sun.
more on sea of green trays & the loft
MtnStormN
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom