420 Staff
Strain Name: Soul Train

When: May 2011

Grade: B

Type: Sativa Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Very frost and pale

Smell: Lemony citrus

Taste: Similar to the smell...really shows the Train Wreck lineage, however a bit harsh

Buzz Type: Spacy and cerebral

Buzz Length: 1-1.5 hours +/-

Best Medicinal Use: Depression and creative thought

Overall: I'm not sure of the lineage of this strain, other than the obvious link to Train Wreck (seems like most all Train Wreck hybrids keep the taste/smell of the strong lemony-citrus). The buzz wasn't anything too strong or overpowering, but was uplifting and left me REALLY introspective. Not the best strain for those suffering from anxiety or paranoia — as the spacy and creative buzz could easily leave you reading too much into your wandering thoughts. Between the shorter buzz length and the harshness of the smoke/vapor, Soul Train has left the station...and won't be making a return trip anytime soon.

SoulTrain_RVC_5-2011-2.jpg

SoulTrain_RVC_5-2011-3.jpg

SoulTrain_RVC_5-2011-4.jpg

SoulTrain_RVC_5-2011-5.jpg

SoulTrain_RVC_5-2011-1m.jpg

SoulTrain_RVC_5-2011-2m.jpg

SoulTrain_RVC_5-2011-3m.jpg

It always trips me out when I see things with trich coverage like that, but are only "B" rating... Crazy! I've come across it myself a number of times...

Like always the pictures left my mouth watering! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us all! :bravo:

THsea - really just comes down to preference...this was too harsh for me, and the buzz was ok, but lacking compared to other "Top Shelf/Grade A" meds...just this Bicycle enthusiasts opinion. :)

:peace: and :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom