South African Strains

Thanks Patt999. . Cape Town Man . I had her under a Marshydro Reflector 192. I should have bought two 96's, but Being a noob...
Pure coco this time, watering twice a day. I'm looking at going flood/drain, but my space is a bit small, so it's going to have to be all DIY.

Salute vir Kapenaars :passitleft: decent bru did you ship it from China through Sean? I did my 700w that way, I wouldn't worry about flood drain you can use a nice res and elec timer, should work well. I will be doing that for my next grow. I also have the 1.8 x 1 x 1m tent so yeah sometimes it gets a bit tight :rofl:

Salute vir Kapenaars :passitleft: decent bru did you ship it from China through Sean? I did my 700w that way, I wouldn't worry about flood drain you can use a nice res and elec timer, should work well. I will be doing that for my next grow. I also have the 1.8 x 1 x 1m tent so yeah sometimes it gets a bit tight :rofl:

Salute! .

I managed to get it a bit cheaper than through the local hydro store, direct from Mars. Our local only has the Reflector 48 and I didn't want to buy 4 of those!
Is that top feeding from the res on a timer? Flood to waste?

I'm wanting to go flood/drain because of our current water restrictions and the fact that I can't be filling up ten 5liter bottles every couple of days. Nosey neighbors are likely to pop their heads over the wall if they hear me. .

It's way easier I found to get clones in Cape Town. Cape mail has a tendency to find the beans I believe, although I have never tried it out.
I'm in Cape Town if you would like me to assist you in getting some clones.

Can you join 420SA and get hold of me there. I don't think they have those restrictions in place and I'm unsure if I may give an email address here.

Back
Top Bottom