South African Strains

Hi there all.

Also from sa, pta.

Big up to 420 magazine.

Your plants looking really good. Would love to get growing some plants of my own. The high cbd strains, preferably indica dominant. Need for medicinal purposes.

Is there currently anybody in the pta/Jhb area that has any indica female plants growing? And could possibly spare a cut of the plant for reproducing. Had a look at some of the seed companies but can't really afford any seeds at the moment. Wil 've saving up for some import seeds.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Can I get a number of a weed dealer in capetown
420-magazine-mobile1580499486.jpg

Read the rules poes. Go find it elsewhere.

Not sure where exactly to go to read guidelines. Emphasis on guidelines.

I done some reading in some of the posts the guys in the states post, the advice other where cuttings can be obtained for home planting.

Hoping on growing myself. Can't afford seeds. Need for medicinal cbd. Preferably indica dominant strain. Is there someone who could help with cuttings?

Still new to forum. Please aid a fellow sa bloak.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Read the guidelines. Matters like this are to be discussed in PM. Again this is not a market or a place to meet your local drug dealer.

Hi guys any SA growers here ? what nutes are you using and what have you had issues with in the past ?

Looking for a good local brand of nutes to use ... so far i have used nutrifeed and nutrisol K with some success but looking for a good option for bloom nutes

Look at your local hydro shops for nutes such as Bio Bizz range and the Advanced Nutrient range. Otherwise get a living organic soil from a place like freedom farms which has most of what you need and cook different tea's to feed the soil which in turn feeds your plants.

Some pics of my first indoor grow. My girls just baking in the sun while I update and clean the grow room. They been going forever but starting to look really good now. Still think they have another 4-6 weeks. Luckily the winter hasn't been to bad as I'm on a budget grow. Haha but love growing in SA and can't wait for the next outdoor season.

420-magazine-mobile324561803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2019158595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1240894689.jpg

Oh yes! Finally!! I've managed to get up to flowering so far - on an ass-over-end winter patio grow from Bagseed - and only now do I come across the SA group!

Some amazing looking plants here, btw. Can't wait to start subbing up!

Back
Top Bottom