Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

...and right back at ya...

mmm ....I think I'll just sit in the back a bit, suck my thumb a little and say OMG...

subd :)

oh, and my lungs are good thanks for asking, and why yes you do need help with that bowl...:bigtoke:

This thread is going to be a little stale, updates once a week or so until flower. Have you seen my other log? I updated it last night and today. but there are pictures every 3 pages or so. Check it out, you'll drool. I do it too.....

Update! All of the clones took their first feeding of 1300ppm feeding very well. Everything has started to bush out.

Equanimity, remember I told you they had enough time to veg. 3 day, and they look like this:

Afgoo
IMG_50436.jpg
IMG_504412.jpg
IMG_50456.jpg
IMG_50467.jpg
IMG_50479.jpg
IMG_50486.jpg

Purple Kush
IMG_50497.jpg
IMG_50504.jpg
IMG_50512.jpg

Afghan kush was shoved too far into the back to get up close pictures of but they're the ones closest to the gc and xj mothers
IMG_50553.jpg
IMG_50527.jpg

Mother Plants
IMG_50563.jpg
IMG_50584.jpg
IMG_50594.jpg
IMG_50602.jpg
IMG_50573.jpg

I'll just drop everything and tap out a reply with baby shit on my hands lol
I had an ex girlfriend like you. I hid her phone behind the sofa to stop her incessant text messaging while I was at work. then she found it. then we split up :p

+1 Sphnx.

Sorry mate, but over hear, if you're around mates...you call it like you see it.

:love:

But gotta heart ya, for being a dick more than once, myself.

If ya getting shit on ya fingers, ya might try investing in some wipes...or toilet paper or something... :)

SUBPOST

:oops: Didn't see your post after - full responsibility taken, :goodjob:

...don't mean to kick you while your down... :)

You're a dick too! lol just playin.

All of the clones are looking so healthy! No more deficiencies, any deficiency you see is old, and the new growth is perfect. Perfect color, growing perfectly. Next feeding will be 1500ppms Roots excel and heavy 16 A B and prime.

Can't wait to see how much they grow from this next one :)

Just got around to looking at all your shruberry and it is quite amazing and now I shall watch til the end.

Just got around to looking at all your shruberry and it is quite amazing and now I shall watch til the end.

Thanks man I appreciate the filled seat ;)

The clones are gettin big and showing no signs of any deficiencies. Because I made the decision to pull the flowering pull the current ladies that are flowering a week early. The clones get to start earlier :) After a few kinks are worked out in the room, they will be flipped to 12/12 immediately after being put into the room. I'm really excited, mainly for the afgoo. The other strains are ehh to me but I love them at the same time. I haven't had Afgoo in 5 or 6 years now... It's a delicacy for those who haven't tried it.

Also these ladies are going to be getting my new upgraded recipe. I'm going to be adding 15-20% more CalMag in the mix rather than just whats in my base A and B. I have a hunch about something, and this round is going to determine if my hunch is correct.

This is going to be a bushy jungle round. Many Many tops my friend many tops.

It's like a gameshow...

you know where there's the dramatic pause in between every decision....with the tense music...rising tone....ding

Oh...im on the edge of my seat....will he...wont he...

Well Mr Sphnx, what's it going to be? Are you going to take the money and run, or are you will to risk it all for $1million dollars...

:)

Alright Steve Miller. The hunch is that my yields have been suffering from the lack of CalMag. DocBud told me that the coco holds on the calcium and won't let it go, but by adding a lot more CalMag my yields will be a whole lot bigger.

That's all ;)

Back
Top Bottom