Sphnx Back With A Vengeance!

It can be a ballix for new players to get into, like, my character is 2 years old and is only now able to compete.

your sig is awesome!!!

So easily it happens; you fill up your reservoir and think you're done... Then the sun comes along and what does it do? It turns your water into vapour; steam, and then it disappears into the stratosphere and becomes a cloud and then what? It floats across our border and pours itself out on another country and where are we then? Fucked. That's where. That's your future.

your sig is awesome!!!

So easily it happens; you fill up your reservoir and think you're done... Then the sun comes along and what does it do? It turns your water into vapour; steam, and then it disappears into the stratosphere and becomes a cloud and then what? It floats across our border and pours itself out on another country and where are we then? Fucked. That's where. That's your future.

So, you wanna go to bed about it?

Nah, have quite a few English friends hahaha I learn new names for people every time I hang out with them. Fuckin crack me up

its funny, im 24 so about 60% of their humor is predated from when i was around and goes over my head. but family guy is great, the bits i do get are worth it. i dont watch tv often and thats one of the few shows i make sure to watch.

cant stand american tv, i usually just watch tv on the computer with adblock running so i dont see those annoying commercials. i believe tv should be free if they stream commercials, till they do away with them i wont pay for it.. ill just pay my internet bill and download adblocker on every device ha.

so i guess, many dont get some parts of family guy. but not everyone has watched tv like seth mcfarllen

I&i

I appreciate a lot of american TV but that's mainly because most British tv either caters for the old people or tries to act like american tv and fails.

I love family. It's a comical masterpiece. Every episode I laugh hard. The shock factor alone is the reason I watch it. The shit they can get away with saying on TV is amazing.

I appreciate a lot of american TV but that's mainly because most British tv either caters for the old people or tries to act like american tv and fails.

BBC has some great shows man. Top Gear is probably my favorite lol

I believe we copy the brits tv as well ha, a show called "Skins" has been copied by american tv cant recall their version of it now.. i like american tv as well as canada and many others, i was just saying thats why i watch tv on the computer. i can pick what i want to watch when i want to watch it with no interruptions and doesnt cost me anything extra. tv will be phased out like the telephone and vhs i believe which yes, i was around for haahah..

I&i

That is one awesome harvest. Great job my man..:woohoo: +reps

I love family. It's a comical masterpiece. Every episode I laugh hard. The shock factor alone is the reason I watch it. The shit they can get away with saying on TV is amazing.

Yea its the shock factor that makes me like it..... its soooo wrong yet still so righg.

Il move over to ur other thread this ones been a masterpiece. Will u be putting up photos of the harvest wen dry on here though thats the best bit :)

Congrats on your recent Harvest Sphnx with many more to come...

Back
Top Bottom