I'm Back for a New Grow

Stizz1e

Hey guys. Its been a while but I'm back at it with a bag seed grow. I have one plant running at the moment, it was a seed from some nice buds. The bud i got the seed out of had a master kush like consistency and taste but there is no way to know for sure. I started the seed outdoors in june. It short seasoned and grew straight into flowering. Sexed itself and showed me pistils. I have since had it under 24hrs of florescent light for 3 weeks, it is still throwing pistils and single bladed leaves however. I have given her 3 feedings of Fox Farms Grow big. I will post pics once I get her into the flower room in a few weeks.

Traveling, living and learning my brother. I'm gettin back into the swing of daily life once more. Got a new job, new place, and a new grow setup! Thanks for the inquiry man.

It's been a while since I've seen you around. What have you had your hands in brother Stizzle?

No problem. I've been trolling the forums a bit, but without a grow to post about, i didnt really feel like i belonged, but other than that I moved back to the east coast, um dealing with schools and finding work all that jazz.
And to anyone interested in the plant, I topped her at 6" last night. It is still shooting pistils even under 24 hour light. But this grow should be something interesting, I have only grown straight 12/12 before. So this vegging thing is new to me.

took the plant outside for some natural sunlight and decided to take a couple of pictures.
001173.JPG

003183.JPG

they are a little boring but thats were im at.

can any one give me a reason that the fan leaves are all single blade leaves?

It just normal when you revert from flower to veg. It happens to me every single time no matter what strain. Not sure for the technical reason but keep it vegging and she will turn around and make normal pot leaves and braches again.

You will tend to see a lot of mutations during this period like twisted leaves etc. Dont fret too much just ride it out and look for the new growth shoots.

how have you been man? I was hoping u'd make an appearance here.
the plant is starting to throw normal style leaves finally. Its funny though im going to put it into flower in a week or so, I just hope it doesnt go hermi on me.
I had mixed feelings about that whole season, kind of seems like the show is coming to an end in my opinion. But Shane hitting that chick with the croquet mallet was awesome.

I noticed a little bit of powdery mildew on one of the lower leaves a couple of days ago, i just removed the leaf, hopefully it hasnt spread but if it does i'll take the action needed. The plant is doing well now, I will be putting it into flower either this weekend or sometime next week, and then this journal will get more attention. just thought id do a little update though in the meantime

so what is the best way to treat powdery mildew?

ok this grow is still going. Im haveing problems getting my outdoor room set up witch is why this hasnt been updated much yet, bu the room is just about ready and I should be able to free some time in my schedule to get the flower room in there. The plant will go into flower as soon as it gets in there.

ok I know its been a while. However we made the move to the flower room now. She will stay on 24hrs of light to adjust to the HPS for a week then i will make the switch to 12/12. My soil mix is a little heavy for my liking. Im hoping its because the soil was a little moist in the bag but i may have to add perlite later on. we will see. Pics to come in a couple of days.

soon, the topping went well and I have LST'd the two main shoots, there are like 4 other branches that could turn into decent stalks also. should be fun. I will say the root mass was no what I thought it would be when I transplanted. Although I only fed it grow big like 3 or 4 times in a few months. It will get weekly feedings now.

the plant is throwing pistils under 24 hours of light. I dont think its an auto flower though.

That's crazy man,
That plant that was in the picture isn't the one you said you put outside in June! Is it?
And are you gonna post more pics?

Good luck with your grow
MJ420:peace:

thanks man, Im glad i could be of any positive influence. Yea man still rocking basically the same set up, buckets, light, and cabinet. Just a different coast and time zone.
I wanted to veg her for a little while longer, but Im getting new pistils under 24hrs of light. its been re-vegging for over a month now. So it kind of seems like she just wants to flower. Any thoughts on that anyone?

Back
Top Bottom