Spike's Back With A New Grow

Spike69

2nd Place Plant, and 3rd Place Member of the Month
I am back for a while I have 3 seeds germing AK-48 all fems as I have a good amt of meds(great smoke)I have not needed to grow much.I came across some AKs and I want to use them so we will grow them and I always like to do it here.good to be home for awhile,kitty still around? spike:thumb:
THIS A PIC.OF 1 OF MY OLD GROWS AND IS WHAT i HOPE TO DO AGAIN.

HPIM3310.jpg

OK Today is the 29th I just planted the 3 AKs.I just use a regular local potting soil and of course no fert. yet.I will post another 1 of my old plants,just cause when I ahve a journal I need something to look at.I like the budding plants pics. as motivation.spike

HPIM2125_.jpg

ok al AK's have come up perfect,infact there all 3 went to germ in same minute and they all came up in same 15 mniutes.As I was watching,any 1 who knows me if I have a grow going I am in the room all the time for no reason what so ever.give em carbin d. maybe,lol
I get so damn excited for shit to get moving maybe my will and bugging them does something.spike

Love to have you guys/gals ?? anyway I will be going to your grows also,thats why as of yet I don't know if gals guys but cool.Thank-you I will get some pics in of new lil gals but they are still 1 inch and I leave alone for now.

Love to have you guys/gals ?? anyway I will be going to your grows also,thats why as of yet I don't know if gals guys but cool.Thank-you I will get some pics in of new lil gals but they are still 1 inch and I leave alone for now.

I love AK easy to grow,hardy strain,has a strong buzz,good for muscle relaxation and brain,no couch lock. just nice strain,I compare with bubblelicious myself.The grow will come out fine.I don't remember the last time I lost a plant,my last 3 grows or 4 are here so I can look,not much negativity ever,cept when my family screws up.

plants are all doing well,3 ak and I sprouted 2 more seeds that are mystic,bruce banner? I just know there gals and they are healthy pop up in germ great and sprouted nice 1st day.looking good so far.maybe time again for a inspiration pic. from earlier grows.

not sure what this is,oh well

HPIM1443_320x200_.jpg

I was just thinking how much I enjoy to grow,if it was legal here I would grow for the sheer joy.I get a good feeling just hanging in the grow room and again as in previous grows I am looking for every little bit of growth.lol

very true I feel I been to that stage and slowed again.I do just for my own meds,if it was legal diff. story.But yes hanging out in the grow room talking to the plants,they know your I think.I truly believe that plants do well cause one will give them love.I don't mean ferts. or anything I grow simple, just grow them as they will.A few ferts as they grow and good light and much love.Thank-you Hijinks!

heres a loved 1,lol
jse_HPIM1312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom