Yup, I'm Back! 12/12 From Seed 250W HPS Dirt - Unknown Strain

The one on the right looks about done, pistils receding into the calyxs. What do the trics look like? The one on the left looks like it could go a LOT longer.....

Just a quick update. One pic. :)
Be getting close to harvest soon :)
will post more as I progress , peace, me :peace:

99 days 12/12 from seed
122211.jpg

Just a quick update. One pic. :)
Be getting close to harvest soon :)
will post more as I progress , peace, me :peace:

99 days 12/12 from seed
122211.jpg

:thumb: Nice to harvest a couple and a month later looking at a couple more. You may have Valentines Day covered with some good meds from 2011!! The one on the right hairs have withdrawn nicely, has she swollen more for you and I don't recall hearing you mention a loupe or scope for checking trichs do you do that, or monitor mainly the bud growth along w/hair color and size? I aware of some that monitor the hairs and color possibly do to a lil sight impairment, and they enjoy their great results the same as one using a microscope to verify cloudy/amber tones. So I'm not biased just yet, as I believe there is more than one way to skin a cat. ( I would never skin a cat tho:) just blow MJ at em) Maybe a combo of the two to see if there is any real relation...but of course there is as the plant matures... Anywaaaay, I like your 12/12's man they look similar to my bagseed 12/12 grow going now, I hope mine turn out as well as yours, my first time with this 250hps so a lil paronoid for some reason. Where are my cfl's lol. Enjoy the toke:welldone: Sorry for rambling.

Hey voltron, thanx for checking up on me.

I do have a loupe and check the trics everyday. The 2 plants are 2 totally different strains
and that why they appear so different. They are the same age. The plant on the right has small trics and the leaves on the buds are evenly covered, but they are still cloudy/clear.
The plant on the left has lots of huge trics and they are just starting to turn cloudy.
I really want to let both plants go as long as possible before harvest so as to get the most intense effect possible. I'll probably cut the right plant right after christmas.
As far as the 250w HPS... I LOVE mine. No heat issues in a small area and it's plenty of light for the 4 plants I grow in the area. I plan on starting more seedlings right around New Years and repeat the whole process again and I'll either continue this journal or make a new one. I have some very nice hand picked seeds from a friend who grows some nice herb and he saved these for me to try and THIS time I will be assured they are all the same strain, even if I get different phenoms. Hope this helps as far as your 250w concerns go. :)
I will post more as I progress. peace, me :peace:
OH ! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL !!!! :party:

Once again, you can't judge a book by its cover lol I and others probably thought the one on the right was the eldest by the looks. Very nice bro indeed. I don't blame you on letting them go as long as possible, something that I am doing this time as well. Have fun with the new seeds as well, good friends are invaluable:) please show us as we will enjoy it of course. I am about a week maybe two behind you depending on how they develop this next week. Congrats to you again bro. Can't wait to hear how each of these two smoke for you in comparison to the others that you have already harvested! I kinda hope to harvest a week or so after each of my 5 in my tent. Prolongs the having sweet buds to enjoy syndrome :) Sounds like a sweet X-Mas for you.:welldone::green_heart:

ok i have a question fore you, how long tell you get the sex of the plant becous the big ones are going on 60 days 1 1/2 weakes into bloom 400 w hps.
all_grown_2.jpg
bucket_2_bush_2.jpg
bucket_2_bush.jpg
bucket_1_tall_2.jpg
bucket_1_tall.jpg
3_tall_out_exp_size_compair.jpg

ok i have a question fore you, how long tell you get the sex of the plant becous the big ones are going on 60 days 1 1/2 weakes into bloom 400 w hps.

You need some decent closeups of the leaf/branch junctions w/ the main stem. You will know sex very shortly if you can get better pix.

chemelion7311...wrong pictures to show for sure..close ups of the nodes are what we need,and please...just ask and I and others will look at YOUR journal to help you determine sex. Your plants look good, but posting a lot of pictures here on my grow only serves to confuse the difference between your grow and mine. :)

Now...back to my plants. The Snowball is the last remaining plant at the moment. I just today cut the plant previously shown on the right and the yeild looks good. The trics were cloudy/amber and It looked to me to be a good time to cut. I am letting the last plant (snowball) go for more.. the trics are just turning nice and cloudy all over.

Here is a shot of the newly cut plant. I'll post more as I progress..
peace, me :peace:

102 days 12/12 from seed
122611.jpg

Outstanding! Grow went very well. You and Granny420 inspired me to do a 12/12 grow with an extra experiment mixed in. I'm 30 days in and looking very good. I'm trying to make female pollen using colloidial silver and have been spraying for 3 days on two of the 4 plants under a 150 watt HPS. Your grow has me thinking about getting a 250 HPS soon.

The last plant is doing well and soon will be ready to cut ! The trichs are mostly cloudy with just a few amber and I'm watching her closely by the day.

Here are a few new pics and I'll post again as I progress.
peace, me :peace:

109 days 12/12 from seed.
121213.jpg

1212a.jpg

1212b.jpg

:high-five:I know you are proud of the colors she's showing, nice purple... looking good man!:cheer:

It's all done ! I cut the last plant on 1-04-12 , trimmed and hung for air dry for 5 days and then jar'd for the cure. I forgot to take a pic of the hanging plant, :| but I have 2 shots
after 5 days in the curing jar. :) I did do a few bongs and WOWZER ! I'm very happy !
This plant went 111 days 12/12 from seed.
I have already started 9 seedlings for the next round, so You can consider this thread
finished. I will start a new thread for them...all seeds I am CERTAIN are from the same batch. I hope it turns out nice as it's parent did :)
Thanx for reading my humble thread and I hope the next one goes as well. :)

peace :peace: me

111 days 12/12 from seed , hung dry 5 days, then 5 days in jar.
11412b.jpg

11412a.jpg

Man she looks good! :bravo: Congrats on all the fine harvests you've had:high-five: She looks like she will put you on the couch locked down with 80+ days flowering!:cheer: I hope to duplicate that effect aswell:) Looking forward to the next one:welldone: Thanks for sharing

It's a waiting game til they decide to show ya what's under the shirt or kilt. :p
It's just a matter of time. :)
peace :peace: me

I was thinking of doing this just to save a few extra bucks on the light bill and reduce the wear and tear on my led panels I should be getting soon. Awesome thread!

Back
Top Bottom