Sphnx's Attempt At 8 Pounds From 6000 Watts

Glad to have you JG.
I'm excited to get rid of the big vortex fans and ducting. It'll make the room so much more quiet. The heat will be easily controlled by the AC units... It'll be better.
Ya I agree with noisy fans not ideal especially if its in the house main reason I'm glad I moved my tent to the garage and ya I feel it gets a Lil hectic with all the ducting and everything anyway ya sounds like its for the better and I know u got it handled.

What's that strain labeled "bridges"?

It's got my full attention.

I&I

Yesssss I mon. Those are cacti seeds. Lovin the Metal Halide light source :) Trichocereus Bridgesii is the species name. I'm hoping for the Monstrose variation. Those are worth the most money to collectors. $100-150 for a rooted piece :)

Ya I agree with noisy fans not ideal especially if its in the house main reason I'm glad I moved my tent to the garage and ya I feel it gets a Lil hectic with all the ducting and everything anyway ya sounds like its for the better and I know u got it handled.

Oooh yeah. This next round is going to be bitchin :)

The ladies received a very nice feeding this evening. Could almost hear the sound of the stems producing nodes ;) I wish lol I wish cannabis grew like corn. So fast you can hear it at night!

25 gallons of fresh RO water in Veg Res.
Veg A: 100mL
Veg B: 100mL
Prime: 100mL <----- Great source of Triacontanol (TRIA). Plant growth regulator. Extracted from Alfalfa, it produces more nodes than a plant would normally grow and reduces stretching.
Roots Excel: 20mL

PPM: 1000
pH: 6.0

You using house and garden as well??

I pull 11-13 without much effort on 6000(just expanded to 8400) I think you will hit your goal no problem man. I'm subbed for sure.

You using house and garden as well??

I pull 11-13 without much effort on 6000(just expanded to 8400) I think you will hit your goal no problem man. I'm subbed for sure.

My problem the other times was I'd get clones and veg them for not very long. I know that has a lot to do with the gram per watt thing. Thanks for stopping by man!

That's very important if possible try 2 months.

Good call on my part then ;)
That's been the plan for 6 weeks now. 6? I think I'm at 6 weeks lol can't remember. Topped at week 4 (and a couple of them I had missed due to them being in the back corners of the jungle and couldn't get to them... they were topped last night...) They still have another few weeks to go.

I'm hitting em hard with TRIA in veg and I will be doing so in flower. The node's spacing is awesome... just about an inch apart, if not a little less.

To whomever reads this and can truly understand what I am saying.

Life isn't always what is appears, you see what you want to see, you learn what you want to learn.... You apply what you've learned in life to your life because that's all you know. Your mind projects what you want to see, believe it or not. You are so deadset that there is a cop following you, that's what you see. Is it a cop? Is it a Crown Vic that looks similiar? Are they undercover? What the fuck?!?!?!?!?! The ability to open and close your mind through chemical balances and imbalances in your brain cause your perception of the world to close or open. You could be leaning against a wall not able to walk or even able to conceive the conception of walking because you are so fucked up on Benzo's or what ever ORR you could be experimenting with other psychoactive materials to get your kicks and or expanding your mind and altering your perception to the point where you get too smart for your own good. It's up to you and only you. The ability to really see, and I mean to really SEE not just visually but to understand something on such a level that you can envision the concept of vision and understanding what you are seeing actually happen and not your imagination. Seeing and understanding are the same thing. If you can't get a solid visual on something you can't ever get a solid grasp on a concept. Whether that concept be an idea, fantasy... if you can not see it in your head playing out... It probably won't work. When you can see something playing out in your head, 9 times out of 10... It doesn't play out the way it did in your head.

In my life, I personally have had some huge ups and downs recently. Things were promised, and everything was happening because I was a "brother". The group of people that I have had the pleasure of working, in my opinion, fucked me without giving me the courtesy of buying me dinner or a drink. Not even a goddamn reach around before the commercialization of projects. My talents, my science, my fucking life. I went into this thing stating what I needed from this. I also stated that I wasn't giving up my recipe, so when it came down to it, I had to give up my recipe and how I make concentrates because I'm not being a team player. Cool, whatever... I can get past this. Then and I'm so incredibly sorry for this burst of pent up ego bursting out of this statement, but then my "buddy's" buddy comes in scrutinizing everything that I do involving Cannabis. Some fucking "know it all" who does have a degree in microbiology, cool I respect that. He tries to school me in chemistry, and yes, I didn't go to school for chemistry, but I did learn how to make a lot of really cool things by mixing this and that and doing this because of this process. This man that tries to school me was that douche bag sitting in the back of health class laughing at a penis on the projector. I tried to teach him how to make concentrate, which I have people in Amsterdam wanting me to come out and teach them how I do this, and he was constantly looking at my fiance and making jokes while I'm taking time out of my day to teach something I don't want to teach him... This guy with his degree is a Realtor. And I was forced to listen to him and bite my tongue because I wasn't being a team player. Then it came down to making nutrients. How, what are we going to do?! Buy it. Somebody has made it to the best that it can be, so we should buy it. Instead of let the biochemist do what he does best and extract what we need into whatever concentration using water and maybe vinegar for a base. That thought, my idea, something I personally love and spent my entire life putting my time and effort into is stupid because somebody did this with hydrochloric acid and other harmful chemicals to extract these alkaloids so there isn't any plant matter still attached. But that's ok. Because in a commercialized world its ok to harm the consumers because money is money. FUCK that. I was hired on as a consultant, that turned into a tech, that turned into a slave. I literally haven't seen money in my pocket while all of these people are thriving on my ideas. These frat boy "weed is weed, there is no different qualities" business, I'll fuck someone I call my brother over, because I'm getting 20 extra bucks in my pocket. I grew up without money, I can survive off very little. Does that mean I'm happy? No I'm starving, and so is my fiance. I'm 6'5 185 pounds. I'm 35 pounds short of my natural body weight when I eat a 4000 calorie diet consistently. I was overweight when I started working for the "business". The worst part is, I am a slave in every sense of the meaning. I do not get paid for my services or my ideas, because funding is low. And yet my "buddy" can get a $20,000 loan for some shitty product that he expected me to be able to move and a high price. I'm talking he came over with 10 pounds of stuff that wouldn't even be worth testing to see how potent it was. You couldn't see the trichomes. AT ALL. "Two fucking thousand dollars for each pound?!" I said, "Take it fucking back. I can't move this." "Aww what?! you said you knew people to move weed to?!" "This isn't weed. This is shit." I couldn't even pull anything worth keeping in bho... And I was expected to move this so I could make some money too. Like me working and slaving away for no pay wasn't a problem to him. Micromanaging to the max, do these check lists... fill these out. Eat my ballsack you suit and fucking gucci tie. Oh but wait for no pay. But I can go out and buy this shit. But can't pay you.

I can't be friends with people that can't see how they're actions effect peoples lives. Have these people held friends so close to they're souls that they were family? No. Their ideas of family is people they can screw over for a profit.

I ask them, Have you ever held someone you considered a brother while the overdosed on their prized heroin? Turning blue while they're body shuts down, vomit all over your sweatshirt. Have you ever had your brothers blood sprayed on your face and clothes because you were standing next to them when they took a few gun shots to the face? Tasting the blood in your mouth, after you realize that your mouth was open during the whole ordeal, held those lifeless corpses which once held a life, a soul that had no business being taken from this earth at that time head split like a fucking rupture watermelon? Because I have. Multiple times. Hell walking in on someone close to you with a shotgun barrel in their mouth questions the same things I do in life and pulling the trigger, is something that to this day I'm still not able to process properly. Can't find closer this something you can't figure out in a way that makes sense to you. Generic sayings try to make things ok but it's always going to be an internal power struggle.

I had no business being in this situation in the first place, dealing with people that have no idea what life actually is and how fragile and ego actually is.

But how would these people know what those experiences would be like? These people aren't anything like me. They didn't grow up with destroyed dreams of how a childhood should be, they came from money. No need to worry about this and that, money can buy you happiness. Well money destroys the true meaning of happiness at the end of the day.

The positive side of all of this, is Hannah and I's relationship is stronger than ever. And I'm so thankful that when I need to take my breaks from life and consume whatever hallucinogenic substance I can get my hands on for a month or so, she will be there for me all the way threw it. Yes there are hard times in our life, but we are able to work everything out. Never once in my life have I been able to open up to someone 100%. Most people are at 10% maybe 20% but thats because every time I open myself up to someone I get fucked in one way or another. Why must I always put myself in these situations? Well, I've lived many lives in this life time, and me "selling out" because it seemed like the cool thing to do at the time is always a fucking mistake. It takes the art form of feeding and nurturing a pot plant and turning it into some dark mass of energy that sucks you into a never ending battle. Internal power struggle to the max. You need money, but what is money when you are exploiting a passion of someone or yourself?! Money is the enemy. Money is evil. I was money hungry and now I'm just hungry, because I was stupid enough to fall into this trap.

I digressed from an original point and I'm sorry for that... Taking advice from someone who has a degree in microbiology and had to take chemistry for that degree, but isn't able to grow the same quality of flowers as mine, not even close, is madness. Someone who never actually put what he learned to use outside of the UC, did not learn in depth the way that I know this plant. And I can't stand sitting there while I'm being belittled in front of my fiance because I don't know these big scientific words but I can use terms and describe the process that everybody around can understand. She even says it drives her crazy, having these 35+ year old frat boys who left college 10 years ago, and are still stuck looking back on the "glory days" of getting fucked up and slanging and what the fuck ever. You're so cool, we fucking get it. Now that's out of the way, please eject the head that is licking your colon and realize things aren't the way the used to be.

I was forced to make the decision to chose between business and a friendship. To go "hard" on him because he owed us money. I played dude along, oh yeah I said this oh yeah I said that, but in reality, I was giving my buddy as much time as he needed to get square. He's a homie. Well it came down to, give me his phone number, give me his address, I'm going to fuck him up, blah blah blah blah blah blah ego ego ego I'm a coke head blah blah blah. I do not throw my friends under the bus like that. No fucking way. For what?!?!?!?! 400 bucks that I'm never going to see?! Not worth it. I straight up lost my shit for a bit tonight guys. Coming back from my couple month long journey to the stresses of what I have realized is reality, not this sugar coated candy painted turd and what that smells like. The politics of being in the situation that I am currently in because of me ultimately being to nice is not ideal for anyone. Don't make deals with the devil, keep your soul. It's yours forever, unless you sell it off.

The reality of my slavedriver, going over to that dudes house.... Is absolutely fucking hilarious. Coke head frat boy VS somebody who has studied, in depth, 9 different martial art styles. 2nd degree black belt in all. Belts don't really mean shit, I know this, anybody who actually knows the concepts of different fighting styles knows that it is just a label. But that's a label I kept very quiet in hopes of me letting him do what he wanted to do. Unfortunately, I will never know what would have happened, but what I envision, is morbidly beautiful and makes me smile. That alone gives me a little sense of happiness. But the fact of the matter is I got burned. What do I do? I've gone over a million and 10 things I could say that would cause his to throw a swing at me, in return, I rip the vocal chords from him throat and walk away. But is that the right thing to do? Provoke someones nature when you know they can not defend themselves against someone trained to take their life. To provoke that chemical reaction of adrenaline and endorphin's boiling through my neuropathways. Fear and adrenaline. The gnarliest psychoactive materials known to man. Can you function through that? Can you function on one task when blacking out from adrenaline? Can you pull yourself out of that before you wake up covered in the blood of your enemy and people standing around staring at you telling you look what you have done.

How much pain and suffering can one human being take? Have you ever been taken to the limits of your mental capacity? Has your mind ever just shut down because of an information overload?

Sometimes I wish I had never tried the drugs I did growing up. I wish I could be oblivious to the evils in the world as if I were a child. But as a child I was exposed to certain chemicals, incredibly psychoactive chemicals, and I was able to see these things as a child... Ruined my chances or having a normal life. Blessing and a curse. But I guess that is life, Yin and Yang. Good and evil. Life is what you perceive, if your negative about life all the time, you're going to die an unhappy soul. If you're looking at the brightside and you see that all of what I described in this book of an entry, and see you a new beginning and a new adventure coming... You and I think a lot a like. That's all for now.

I wrote this sober. How's that for a trip.
Time to smoke a few bowls, and lay this heavily weighted mind down to rest.

Much love and respect
Sphnx

PS... Sorry if things don't make sense I didn't proof read all of it...

Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that you're hurt, Brother. If there's anything I can do/say, plz let me know. Glad to hear Hannah is by your side.
You should be proud: when thrown into a pit of vipers, you clung to your course of positivity. Won't pay the rent, but will pay off in the long haul. You shine in my eyes.

All I can say is "Whoa"!
But I feel I know you a little better now Sphnx & hope you know that this is more than a grow site to a lot of us. It's a grow community & any time you feel the need to blow off stem it's better to do it with us than somewhere that it could lead to negative consequences.

Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that you're hurt, Brother. If there's anything I can do/say, plz let me know. Glad to hear Hannah is by your side.
You should be proud: when thrown into a pit of vipers, you clung to your course of positivity. Won't pay the rent, but will pay off in the long haul. You shine in my eyes.

wow man thats heavy,but this is the place to let it out man

sorry your dealing with this man

Wow one hell of a rant. I've been screwed consulting as well.

All I can say is "Whoa"!
But I feel I know you a little better now Sphnx & hope you know that this is more than a grow site to a lot of us. It's a grow community & any time you feel the need to blow off stem it's better to do it with us than somewhere that it could lead to negative consequences.

To all of you, thank you. I really can't explain how much the support really means to me... Dark times will always brighten up eventually. Keyword eventually.

That's some shit.

I know that your positive attitude on life will lead you to the lighter side of life and all your true friends will be there for you.

all the best and be safe.

SBG

to the folks that did you wrong:

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Ev'ryone you meet
Why in the world are we here
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on earth are you there
When you're ev'rywhere
Come and get your share

John Lennon, 1970

Not nearly like your story but I too just left my "brothers" that treated me poorly. 100$ for 50g of oil I made, half my donations for my clones when they didn't buy my cubes, soil, nutes, electric, ect. So I understand on a small level where your coming from. there is more on my side but I don't want to make this about me.

Dec 26 10am, the main partner (twice my age almost) calls morning after xmas and gives me a ultimatum. Ling story short, he said I needed him and that was all I needed to hear. I've talked with the city, read up the laws and took them to the city myself. found a landlord brought him the papers he asked for from the city and now I'm fixing up my shop while my flowers for the shop Hang. I'll be making my own bubble hash including full melt in my shop (none have that here) I'll have hash oil I make, as well as edibles I make and I'm going to try and donate some butter too.

You have everything you need to be free and live off your own hands. You have the drive, passion, ability, and support.

You still have your garden right?

I&I

Back
Top Bottom