Sphnx's Attempt At 8 Pounds From 6000 Watts

What strain is it? Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, XJ-13, Blue Cheese
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid, Sativa, Sativa, Indica Dominate
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 5 weeks for BD, SD, and XJ... 7 months on the Blue Cheese? Mother plant :) All under 1000w MH's.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hybrid :) 50/50 Coco/soil Mix.
If soil... what is in your mix? Sunshine Advanced Mix
If soil... What size pot? 3 Gallon Smart Pots and a 10 Gallon plastic pot (will be transplanted into 15)
Size of light? Flower Room 6- 1000w hps
Is it aircooled? Not this round
Temp of Room/cab? anywhere from 68-82F
RH of Room/cab? 30%-50%
PH of media or res? Depends... Anywhere from 5.8-6.5
Any Pests ? At the moment... Yes. White fly infestation. I sprayed them tonight with the SNS mite and white fly spray I won :)
How often are you watering? Every 2 days during veg. Flowering it will depend on how fast the plants feed.
Type and strength of ferts used? Heavy 16 Veg A and B, Heavy 16 Bud A and B, Heavy Prime, Various Advanced Nutrients, and last but not least, mixed nutrients from different companies.

Welcome to my newest journal, and in my opinion, it's going to be the best yet. This round I'm going to be cutting back on the nutrients a little bit (roughly 500ppms less than before) But! ... At the same time, I'm going to be using a couple new products. My goal for this round is 8 pounds from 40 clones and 1 mother plant. The clones have been vegging for roughly 5 weeks now and have another 3 or 4 to go. 90% of the clones have been topped, the other 10 percent I'm waiting for them to get a little bigger. All of them are about 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall, besides the Blue Cheese mother. She's about 6 feet tall? Maybe 6 1/2? I've been bending branches on her to get her shorter... But my efforts are pointless lol she's going to do what she wants to do. I'm expecting 2+ pounds off her, 20+ tops.. She's going to be a beaut.

Here are the clones
IMG_8938.jpg
IMG_8939.jpg
IMG_8940.jpg
IMG_8941.jpg
IMG_8942.jpg
IMG_89522.jpg
IMG_89531.jpg

The Blue Cheese mother is engulfed in all of the mother plants, so unfortunately I can't get a descent picture of her at the moment....

More clone and mother plant pictures
IMG_89431.jpg
IMG_8944.jpg
IMG_89451.jpg
IMG_8946.jpg
IMG_8947.jpg
IMG_89481.jpg
IMG_8949.jpg

SBOG (Sour Bubble OG)
IMG_8950.jpg
IMG_89511.jpg

The clones all were sprayed this evening for White Flies... Them drying off :)
IMG_8954.jpg
IMG_89551.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!
Positive vibes to all
Much love and Respect

Sphnx

Forgot to post these pictures :)

Second Veg area!! GC and BD clones, Bep seedlings, Super Sour D seedlings, ApeStomper Seedlings, and Super Lemon Haze X Hannah's OG.
IMG_88711.jpg
IMG_8872.jpg

:popcorn:

Hey mate, hope you're having a good morning :)

So what's the plan for the seedlings mate, are we just growing or are we looking for genetics?

I'm having a great morning :) thank you sir!
The plan for the seedlings.... I'm looking for the strongest genetics from each strain. The rest that are weaker will probably get flowered or given away. I don't know if I want to risk having hermies in the room.

You know I'm in, Brother. Good luck on the next run.
Sweet! Glad to have you brother :)

YES,back into the beginning
good luck on the new run sphnx

Glad to have you here man and thank you! Hope all is well on your front :)

Lemme get some of that ;) lol

im along for the journey!

I&i

It's going to be a trippy one for sure ;)

why are you shooting for 8 pounds? You not pulling 1 gram per watt?

I would love to be pulling 13 lbs... lol but I'm averaging just under a pound per light, so I thought I'd shoot for higher. The recipe I use is purely quality, not so much size unfortunately... I'm still trying to dial in these 1000w's.

This round I'm using a gnarly shocker/hardener and the plants are way bigger than I normally flip em to flower at... Hopefully I will go over the 8 but hey.... If not, there's always next round right?

Thanks for stoppin by :)
Much love and respect

Nutrients that force the plant to focus on the buds and only the buds. Results are more bigger, harder, frostier nugs. The Nitrogen rating is 0, so when used in the flowering state the plants grow more nodes instead of stretching. Bigger colas.

I've been told by many growers to use this product, so I'm giving it a full strength go this time :)

Update!!!

The clones are overrunning the veg room. I can only stand in the area that the door opens.
IMG_89681.jpg
IMG_89692.jpg
IMG_89703.jpg
IMG_89711.jpg
IMG_89723.jpg
IMG_89731.jpg
IMG_89741.jpg
IMG_89752.jpg

My Cacti seedlings :) Only one species is germinated and rooted... I hope I didn't cover them too much. First time with Cacti seeds!
IMG_89761.jpg
IMG_89771.jpg
IMG_89781.jpg

2nd Veg Area
IMG_8979.jpg
IMG_89801.jpg
IMG_89811.jpg
IMG_89822.jpg

Edit: sorry for the blurry pictures... I really don't know what happened with those...

McD's
Even your sprouts look crazy healthy!

McD's
Even your sprouts look crazy healthy!

Thanks man!
I'm so stoked on the sprouts. Never grown Cacti from seed before. I'm really excited to see a new growing process!

Stoked to be here for your next round sphnx looks to be your off to a great start no air cooling the lights this time is that right so no worry of ventilation problems this round well glad to be here and good luck on the 8 p mark

Glad to have you JG.
I'm excited to get rid of the big vortex fans and ducting. It'll make the room so much more quiet. The heat will be easily controlled by the AC units... It'll be better.

Back
Top Bottom