Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

Thanks Alex :high-five:, my thumb comment was a bit harsh :peace:

Hello guys :)
Spimp RICO jaga jay tric bar fish cronic n everyone :)
Early new year wishes from me :)
I gather spimp my friend u have been ill this is not good not good at all. It would seem though you are on the mend :) so that's good news :) even better news is ur seeds that's great

Spimp I have had the flu since NYE and still cough shit up....been toking on Fruity Pebbles, MasterKush, and Cookies. I normally don't like cookies but I can tell this was a fresh batch and it made me a believer plus it helped the most with clearing out this congestion and actually had the strength to power through the head congestion too.

I'm taking in most of your thread maybe 150 pages of 216 damn it's alot to catch up on but about a week of reading whew was worth it.

Get better soon and I will be starting my first grow of autos in about a month when old lease is up an move into a house versus my apt with my nosey landlord. I live in a complex full of Duke and UNC students so this type of shit happens all the time out her come to find out rich smart kids don't like to pay for smoke either.

But I have Russian Rocket Fuel, Onyx both from short stuff with two free super Cali haze fem autos

And from auto seeds I'm hoping with Chemdog and Auto Pounder with Cheese for the yield I hear so much about.

Get better soon can wait for some more pics

Hey Pimpster good Vibes to you and the Mrs. hoping alls well for you man :thumb:
Happy Weednsday

Spimp, how do you germinate your seeds?

I tend to use the 'Spimps a Lucky Guy' method. :) I use the paper towel method for 24hrs in warm environment, then drop the bean into my party cup medium and wait. If the sun shine is beaming, I use the heat from the Sun to expedite the sprout. I dont really worry about which way is up, I figure if my sprout is too dumb to know up from down it wont be great smoke anyway. :rofl:

:cough:

Why, that's just fascinating :dreamy: I hope you're OK

there was a thread somewhere I think toker69 talking about using superthrive or kln to pop beans that have trouble popping and they pop
I just use 2 plates a paper towel stick it in smack it between the 2 plates and stick in on top of my big tent in the gap between top and bottom tent

I've reviewed THE REPS ARE RIGHT and found it to be entertaining & informative alike. I think it's something every member should participate in at least once. I know I will this Sunday. Join us Sunday through the 1st link below.

Join us this Sunday at 9:00 PM PST the thread New City Grower

New City Grower 1.0

GREAT GREEN MORNING Mr> Spimp . . . . . :reading420magazine: . . . . . :rollit: . . . . . :nomo:

hey he hasn't posted in awhile Hope all is well on your front there Pimpster :circle-of-love:

That makes sense. I am more than happy as my Dogget and Simspon goodies arrived today. :) Plus I got something NONE of the other winners do--- a few lung full's of that NUG!! :high-five:

Btw, sir, I hope you can get a smile or two from my childish behavior at times. (I wont tell any other mods I promise) ;)

It is pretty awesome sir. :) Mostly because it makes me feel like I'm one of you guys. I have only two real goals here, Teach the newest of noobs who would have killed thier mJ how to start growing, and to share some smiles. Hopefully I have been doing both!
:cirlce-of-love:

P.S. The D&S Growology is not the small sample pack I was expecting! Its a 2#,5#,5# hookup! Thanks Growology!!
:thanks:

Sorry for the late reply, but the pleasure is ours, Spimp. It's all good for us to get our product into the hands of you elite growers...Enjoy!

John Simpson

Where ya at Pimpster?
Chronic Weekend your way hope all is well there man :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom