Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

Death to the mites, peace to the pipes... bongs ... & joints.'

Blessed 420; Mr. Suavay, Crazy, & The Spimpster all on one page again. Mark this date on your calendar.

Thank you Relaxed Lester! :thanks: Its some damn good smoke.

Operation Mite-Reduction is underway. Its probably impossible to totally get rid of them, but I hope to sget thier numbers under control.
3 days ago i used some sns 217 on the girls. But GDP(been treating her for a while) is so damn thick with leaves it hasnt been having an impact. So I mixed up some SNS 203 or 9 or whichever one is the systamatic bug proofer with some D&S stage 2 and fed all three. Then I sprayed the little girls and let them air dry and back under the lights.
With GDP I did some MAJOR defolation to help the 217 get into all the mite hiding spots. Also This should help with air circulation and hopefully will slow the chances of the dreaded mold.

I would guess
I cut off at least 30 bud sites. :/ Had to tho. Better to salavage some nice bud sites than toss it all in the bin later. :slide:
Heres some pics to see how aggressive I got---

0011814.JPG

0021806.JPG

0031734.JPG

0041630.JPG

0051548.JPG

0061369.JPG

0071292.JPG

0081179.JPG

0091055.JPG

Thank you very much Light Addict!!

I want to take some time here and tell all of my good imaginary friends from the past that I missed all of you very much! Looking at the contests since my absence it seems like a who's who of My good buddies! :cheer:

But the thing that I am most impressed with is the Intro pages. :) I scrolled through several pages and didnt find a single intro that wasnt answered. That gets me all warm and fuzy. Its always been the members that make this place so special. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK 420!!

:420:

:cheer:

But the thing that I am most impressed with is the Intro pages. :) I scrolled through several pages and didn't find a single intro that wasn't answered. That gets me all warm and fuzzy. Its always been the members that make this place so special. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK 420!

It became the change you wanted to see :geek:
People followed your lead and eventually a welcoming committee was formed :welcome:

All this happened independently of the KC, who teamed up with EA (Emoticons Anonymous).

The members mildly resented the LOL (Lack Of Leadership) and a rebellion was ignored.

:sleep:

I want to take some time here and tell all of my good imaginary friends from the past that I missed all of you very much! Looking at the contests since my absence it seems like a who's who of My good buddies! :cheer:

But the thing that I am most impressed with is the Intro pages. :) I scrolled through several pages and didnt find a single intro that wasnt answered. That gets me all warm and fuzy. Its always been the members that make this place so special. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK 420!!

:Namaste:

:passitleft: . :thumb: . . :circle-of-love: nice post on the new & improved :420: :green_heart:

Good Weed everyone. :slide: (feels good to say that again!)

Here is an update to my current/ still existing grow. Yes I have neglected the hell out of it. Yes im gonna do my best to reign it in. Yes I will happily listen to ANY AND ALL IDEAS regarding the Mite infestation...

The Walking Dead aka Sour D and the Great Unkown---
09221.JPG

Now for Super Reveg GDP aka RegVeg aka 1/2 the worlds population of Mites...
09428.JPG

09620.JPG

Spimp hey mate sorry for you repopulating the mite world ,, I just saw this an had to say get to Bamazon an get you some Mighty Wash they will die an things will be fine :circle-of-love: My nephew had a real bad one an it looked his girl was down BUT the same stuff an he made a good harvest
Anyhow the current Meds are looking great ,,hope all is well an you already got this solved (the Mites)
Best of Buds to you this Frieday:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks Light Addict!

Good Weed everyone and Happy SativaDay!
I gave another dose of the SNS 209 and sprayed with 217 last night. They all three have been responding well so far. :wood: The 217 seems to affect the pistol hairs but I pretty much knew that from previous times. It doesnt affect the finished product, just the visual a little. But so do having webs from Spidermites. :rofl:

06046.JPG

And Also I must show you guys what I got going on this long weekend. :):)
04973.JPG

Good Weed everyone! and Happy Two-tokes day!! :slide:

I have a few pics for an update. The first one is confirmation that I got a Lady Sativa! Sour D is flowering!
07337.JPG

And here is the YEAR OLD GDP reveg flowers coming along. Still have more Mites than a group of lazy teenagers but whatcha gonna do! :rofl:
07428.JPG

And here is a pic of a leaf I removed awhile back that has dozens of Mite eggs on it. Figured Rico may be able to use it down the road...
028230.JPG

I hope everyone is having a Spliffy Day!!
:circle-of-love: :allgood: 1HC FTW KC :allgood:

Stop being so quiet Spimp. I really miss your humor around here. Death to all mites!

I have not Sir Jaga. I will do some research and check out that product. Right now Im using SNS217 every 3 days or so, and SNS209 with every watering. That stuff is supposed to use rosemary to infuse the plants and make them taste like garbage to mites. Its only been like a week or so and hopefully after 14-20 days Ill get some better results.
The mites numbers have been dramatically reduced, but I am very confident that I can get them in control enough for a harvest. Then Im gonna do the SNS203? which is a soil drench on my next grow and hopefully get these suckers out of here.

Hope everyone is having an awesome day! :slide:
:circle-of-love:

Good Weed and Happy Skunkday everyone!

Got some photos to update my grow.
First one is of the Bagseed plant that looks ill to say the least..
028231.JPG

Since I have room in the tent, Ill let her keep on keepin on :)

Next is the Sour D
029204.JPG

I thinned out the GDP today and that should be the final time I need to thin her. Also a nice Bonus shot. :Slide:
043105.JPG

04498.JPG

04699.JPG

I also Took 12 of the clippings and am attempting to get out of the Dead Clone Society. Only half-hearted attempt to be honest. I didnt want to toss out the clippings so I Made a quick trip to the store and bought one of those seed trays. Hopefully 1 of the 12 make it! :bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom