Sponsored Grow: Dope Seeds, Gelato & Zkittlez

Good plan! Right now my setup is weird to be honest i want to have one for veg and one for flower after these runs. So if i can get the spread right then ill be harvesting more often :yummy::Rasta:
That's how I ended up with 2 flower tents and 2 veg closets :rofl: In my defense, I smoke a lot :lot-o-toke:

5FD4D80C-19FB-4F9F-A6CF-3317C02E0C72.jpeg

1DCD9AB4-9D92-4216-897F-9419E1289BE1.jpeg

Very nice, my friend. I think you'll crush their projected yield on most of those. Looking healthy and happy!
We are looking like its going to be a very very pleasant harvest, didnt do much on these either as you can see. During this run I noticed there is a big pull on methodology of making nugs fat. In turn, I figure higher yields will require more leaf(satilites) where as some people just like to defoil lowers to the top of the cola. I tried to make my lowers push like a bush then let the nugs bush out. Seems to have worked with out and made nice juicy colas.

Looking good @johnnystackz

Sorry it took so long to find your journal, looks like your smashing it and filling that tent up!:high-five::bravo:
Killing it @Rexer ! Didnt do much defoiling to the tops but seems to hav worked like a charm for me somehow lol
:rofl:
:ganjamon:

We are looking like its going to be a very very pleasant harvest, didnt do much on these either as you can see. During this run I noticed there is a big pull on methodology of making nugs fat. In turn, I figure higher yields will require more leaf(satilites) where as some people just like to defoil lowers to the top of the cola. I tried to make my lowers push like a bush then let the nugs bush out. Seems to have worked with out and made nice juicy colas.
I will remember that when I start training mine. Seeing yours gives me a good idea of what to expect as far as size etc too. Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom