Sponsored Grow: Dope Seeds, Gelato & Zkittlez

Transplant day
C9DC286E-F1D7-4A13-AA7B-3F4263C53002.jpeg
CD52293F-0C11-4FF0-B635-AE9923437C24.jpeg

Girls are growning! Feed today, trying to keep them nice they had a higher feed that helped growth but you can see some yellowing on the bottom fan leaves. I added some cal mag and terpinator to the feed to balance it out & keep them happy. This also was a high feed but im sure the will be okay since they got water 2x before.
F5C3E0FB-9E22-4A56-A1AB-DF97FDBC660D.jpeg
77C02DF0-D7E9-433A-8852-C815A5190F8D.jpeg

What a coincidence I was thinking about ordering dope seeds zkittles
These are the autos! Hoping for good results, with the looks of it we are set for smooth sailing :surf: Minor burn on the outside of some. Feed right now is almost 500 ppm

These are the autos! Hoping for good results, with the looks of it we are set for smooth sailing :surf: Minor burn on the outside of some. Feed right now is almost 500 ppm
I was going to get the auto’s too . Im going to follow this journal for sure . My idea is to have a tent for autos and a tent for photos .

I was going to get the auto’s too . Im going to follow this journal for sure . My idea is to have a tent for autos and a tent for photos .
Good plan! Right now my setup is weird to be honest i want to have one for veg and one for flower after these runs. So if i can get the spread right then ill be harvesting more often :yummy::Rasta:

Welcome to the party @VetSmoke85 ! Hope everything is going well for you!
All good thanks bud. A few Blackskull and dope-seeds strains on the go at the moment. Gorilla glue in early flower now and coming along nicely. You've got some nice looking ladies here.

All good thanks bud. A few Blackskull and dope-seeds strains on the go at the moment. Gorilla glue in early flower now and coming along nicely. You've got some nice looking ladies here.
Gona have to check out that gorilla glue! Thanks man I appreciate you stopping by and sharing the love man. But yeah im hoping these yield well to be honest with you. The numbers on the label of most look pretty nice to say the least

Back
Top Bottom