Dope Seeds Plant Pics

Uh oh. Ya know what I did? I linked the wrong growers. Oops. Those were Dutch growers not Dope growers. Very sorry.

Too stoned evidently.

Hi 420 folks! I‘m starting this thread to showcase plants from 420 Sponsor, Dope Seeds. I’ve grown out a few and they’ve been fantastic and I know there are a lot of folks growing some amazing plants right now with Dope Seeds seeds. So,

:green_heart: Let’s see some Dope! :love:

full

Dope Seeds’ Auto Blueberry - day 45
:yummy::love:
I’ll drop a callout here to a bunch of folks I know have grown some Dope Seeds plants, are growing some now, or are about to grow some: @Preston9mm @Agemon @BeezLuiz @nivek @UrbanAchiever @Blew Hiller @Cola Monster @Virgin ground @InTheShed @Heavenly Hybrid

And if any of you know anyone else who has or is or will be growing out some Dope Seeds, pls tag them in here :thumb:
Adding @kelticBlue and @VetSmoke85 to the call outs :ciao:
No offense I don't grow dope. I grow medical marijuana. Dope is crack, meth, opioids..............

No offense I don't grow dope. I grow medical marijuana. Dope is crack, meth, opioids..............
Not really relevant here since.....
Dope is the name of a seed company. And no offense to you either ....but I grow medical cannabis.

Hi Spectre! I see its not too late to welcome you to 420 Magazine :welcome: I hope you’re having a good time here and finding everything you need.

I understand your gut response to the word, but in reality “Dope” can mean a lot of things, to different people in different situations and contexts. Like VG said - “Dope Seeds” is the seed vendor and breeder who this thread is dedicated to showcasing (and i’m about to clarify that in the opening post - maybe it’s not so clear). “Dope” has also been used to refer to cannabis or marijuana since long before crack, meth and opioids were even a thing the way they are today. You’ll also see and hear folks, particularly around the hip hop scene, use it to react to something they love — “wow that is dope!” So in that context its a deeply good thing.

Here’s an album cover from my collection from the mid 90s ;)
F84A226E-03ED-4CD8-99E0-328F2413DB0E.jpeg

Dope-seeds.com are a seed vendor who have developed their own line of seeds for really reasonable prices to the consumer/grower and the genetics are solid quality and that’s what this thread is here to celebrate.

Thanks for stopping by. Stick around and see how great these Dope seeds are!

:Namaste:

Hi Spectre! I see its not too late to welcome you to 420 Magazine :welcome: I hope you’re having a good time here and finding everything you need.

I understand your gut response to the word, but in reality “Dope” can mean a lot of things, to different people in different situations and contexts. Like VG said - “Dope Seeds” is the seed vendor and breeder who this thread is dedicated to showcasing (and i’m about to clarify that in the opening post - maybe it’s not so clear). “Dope” has also been used to refer to cannabis or marijuana since long before crack, meth and opioids were even a thing the way they are today. You’ll also see and hear folks, particularly around the hip hop scene, use it to react to something they love — “wow that is dope!” So in that context its a deeply good thing.

Dope-seeds.com are a seed vendor who have developed their own line of seeds for really reasonable prices to the consumer/grower and the genetics are solid quality and that’s what this thread is here to celebrate.

You're so nice Amy...teach me! Lol.

Lol a name can mean a lot especially in a time when we are finally win the fight for legalization on a Federal scale. And we all know how those who apposes our fight will use anything against us. I understand dope means good. But the our opposition won't. Just saying. And truly hope Dope seeds are 100% successful. Maybe they can send me some sample seeds of some good Indica.

Lol a name can mean a lot especially in a time when we are finally win the fight for legalization on a Federal scale. And we all know how those who apposes our fight will use anything against us. I understand dope means good. But the our opposition won't. Just saying. And truly hope Dope seeds are 100% successful. Maybe they can send me some sample seeds of some good Indica.
You can try to contact the rep. He was giving out free seeds for people to run journals with. He is in the middle of relocating his business to the Netherlands. Not sure if he will answer or have anymore free seeds to part with. There is always a chance though.

Nicer already! It's obviously about the company you keep ;).
Who? Me?

I'm a frickin peach! Sweet as the day is long.

I did notice that the days are getting shorter though.

Cool Age - I’m not sure if that one is the Dope Seeds ‘brand’ seed. I know i asked you that before but i forgot :)

They sent it to me, so I'm reppin it for them! Seems I really like anything Haze related just great buds!

Back
Top Bottom