Spoons Closet Setup - Greenhorn Grow

I'd flip it now. Waiting will only stretch at this point. Some LST could be used to separate the colas for more light in between for the lower buds but you could technically flip the switch and train at the same time. Up to you as its your grow and the grower always knows best for his own crop. Those plants look perfect and my complements to you for that.

Switched the lights two days ago. Got it running 11/13. Everything going good so far. They are getting big fast. I put in the screen today. Its about 13 inches about the medium. The plants are about 8-9 inches right now. I don't know if that is where I should have the screen set but its what I rolled with. Hopefully soon they will show there true gender.

some pics.
Angie left Becca right
2 days flowering

11222.jpg

22124.jpg

33111.jpg

4474.jpg

5518.jpg

6617.jpg

7710.jpg

not greatest pics but did the best i could. :tokin:

:peacetwo:

Looking good Spoon.....keep the pictures coming....I think I'm gonna flip to 12/12 this Saturday or Sunday.....Nice seeing someone else at the same point in a grow.

peace....

quick update.
everything going good. staying waiting for gender to be determined.

6 days veg
angie left becca right

111103.jpg

22215.jpg

angie
33311.jpg

becca
44410.jpg

Back to throw in a lil update.

well yesterday i was tending to the garden and accidently snapped the main stem on Angie trying to train it along the screen. I thought it wud be ok and fix itself as I did it b4 to her a while back. But today I got to motivated and completely snapped it off while fucking with the screen. So im a lil upset as she finally showed some pistals where I snapped it off. But it'll be cool. I hope. Shit happens. So here are some pics to update you all.

Angie and Becca 12 days flower'n

tmpphpO178iG.jpg

tmpphpVXui1Y.jpg

tmpphpYXMFxG.jpg

you can see where the main stem was in this pic
tmpphpzlpdLV.jpg

tmpphp2UlmoL.jpg

tmpphpxq8Dig.jpg

tmpphpoZaAz6.jpg

im gonna do my best to try and save it and do something with it if it survives. its kinda a big loss but I have a bunch of bud sites covering the area of the screen. just sucks to lose the one thatd have the best nug

Been a while since I had an update so here it is. Everything is going awesome. Beside from my foolishness which left a dent in my scrog they are doing great.
Right now they are at 3 weeks 6 days flowering.

qqqqqq.jpg

eeeee.jpg

rrrrr1.jpg

tmpphpvJKKJ6.jpg

ttttt.jpg

wwwwww.jpg

yyyyyy.jpg

HI spoons

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom