Spotting on leaves, healthy plant, day 26 in flower

dude really you've never gone over 700?!?! are both my meter erounous? oh boy?!?!

Your plants looking good mate.. those leaves, I wouldn't even be concerned.. your plants Green and healthy.... I don't know what they are reading, nor would I be concerned.. the soil your in, I suggest Google and reading Threads.. there's lots of info about it, lots of people use or have used... Im in australia, so its not a soil I'm familiar with....

:thumb: looking good mate.. healthy...

you know when i fed her yesterday at about 3pm, i didn't see any pistols turning colors. i use a flash light to inspect each waters and feeds. i really scrutinize her to the max. at about 7pm my brother came over for her photo shoot. wouldn't you believe if she didn't change color in 4 hours?!?! also remember the spotting, she's now yellowing immobile.

here's my brother's great eye for photography!!!
unfortunately, what is this yellowing dude?!?!
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi

Leaves look little dark.. might be getting a nitrogen toxicity. Could be from over watering... Check ph of the root zone.... Make sure lights not too close... few things that can make leaves look like that..

1. Leaves look little dark.. might be getting a nitrogen toxicity... with your expertise, by looking at my regiment's npk, can you suggest how i might reduce my nitrogen intake. i know you told me you're not familiar with fox farm's nutrients but how about by looking at the npk? also during this time of flower i heard that there shouldn't be anymore nitrogen since nitrogen is only for veg. I've also been using botanical cal mag plus that has nitrogen. i have heard of one kind of cal mag that does not have nitrogen. your opinion, should i use the non nitrogen? also before i started this thread, i was feed-feed-water. now I've been fed-water-water...
3 tsp big bloom(0.01 - 0.3 - 0.7)
2 tsp grow big(6 - 4 - 4)
2 tsp tiger bloom(2 - 8 - 4)
1/2 tsp cha ching(9 - 50 - 10) only suppose to be 1/4 tsp of cha ching but i doubled it since all the youtubes i watched saying lacking phosphorus. also i used cha ching since i don't have beastie bloomz(almost equal npk)
1 1/2 tsp of calmag only suppose to be 1 tsp but i thought to up it.
1/4 tsp epsom salt

2. Could be from over watering... may i ask why you suggested over watering. is this for leaves too green or yellowing? my watering/feeding seems to be every 3rd day. i know this by her weight, she gets really light. if i wait another day to water/feed, she starts to wilt. one's it happened and never again.

3. Check ph of the root zone.... i don't know how to check ph at the root zone other than each time i water/feed, i'd get the first runoff fir my data collection. is there another way specific for root zones?

4. Make sure lights not too close... again why you suggested distance, for being too green, yellowing, spotting? her top is now 14 inches from the bottom of my light. i use marshydro reflector 480w grow light full spectrum indoor for veg/bloom.

she's on her 6th week. i know i have to care for her thru harvest till cured.

i hope you're having a "g'day mate." how's my aussie accent haha!!! i love hearing yalls tongue.

Like I said I don't know their feeding schedule but I'd stop using grow by 2nd week flower or first feed during flower..Drop that out now.... Cha Ching is to be used last few weeks of flower... Drop back to 1/4.. looks like you could solely finish with that and some Cal mag...
All were merely suggestions to help you figure out... To check ph root zone, use a probe, cheap enough from nurserys...

mayday... mayday...mayday... GRIZZWALD HELP!!! mayday... mayday...
she is yellowing fast!!! i can finally see the spotting on the camera and the yellowing. you can see my entire set up. i have a weed-cam. i'd be glad to give you access but i'd rather send info in private and not on this forum.
tomorrow ends week 6 in flower.
feeding yesterday 1.5 ml calmag(flowering calmag no nitrogen), 1/8 tsp cha ching (9 - 50 - 10), ppm 317.
her runoff yesterday 1100ppm, 6.0 ph, environment 60% rh, 77 deg f
mayday... mayday...mayday... GRIZZWALD HELP!!! mayday... mayday...

she's 33 inches from the top of soil up. the one picture shows yellowing also on the bottom. notice the burned and curled tips, is this over fed? too much nitrogen this stage in flower? she had her first feeding of no nitrogen calmag. the one site article says calcium deficiency but there wasn't a mention of what stage the plant was. and they suggested "Plants lacking Calcium balance can result in the soil becoming too acidic. Calcium deficiency can be fixed by foliar feeding (adding liquid fertilizer directly to plant leaves) one teaspoon of dolomatic lime per quart of water until the plant's condition approves." but i'm afraid mold in my flowers if i sprayed water, right?
dude i'm editing again... and yeah how is she looking, critique?
i need a panic button... oh wait i'll just medicate haha!!!

Don't foliar feed..... Its all good mate... How Olds plant and how long left? Yellowing of older fan leaves is natural, everything's been used from them, for the flowers.. looks like a little over feed and a pH swing... If around 40 days old, don't stress.. if younger, can flush with ph water and give a half feed with added Cal mag... remember to add calmag first, then other nutrients...

no foliar thank you!!! she is 41 day of flower today. so i keep doing water water feed with 1/8 cha ching and the recommended 1 ml calmag no nitrogen? hey thanks mate. you have no i idea how much i appreciate you. so your saying this is normal? she only 41 days into flower and she's starting to look like she's dying?

Theres a couple small issues mate but nothing to get concerned about.. she's not dying.. yet, lol....

yet? thats scaring me mate!!! ok i'l just keep on chucking. thank you so much my friend!!! i'll keep you posted...

g'day mate. not a bad aussie imitation from a guy in america haha!!! so i bring you a cola and a beer. get it, cola?! haha!!! or this bud is for you. which bud? the king of the beers or my lady? haha!!! this is the reason why i'm not a comedian haha!!!
anyhoo... my lady is now mid week 7, 46 days in flower. she's looking very good, i only plucked one dead crusty leaf today since i fed her last three day ago. still 33 inches tall from the top of soil. she's very sticky but not so much stinky. my fingers smells very lemony sweet. budz very dense. our solution mix worked!!! thank you doctor. i was going to flush week 7 and 8(and chop her down end of week 8) since the pistols have started to turn colors. correct me if i'm wrong, isn't this the rule of thumb? i'm not really sure. like i said, i'm a youtube grower haha!!! by the looks of her trichomes, i think she's still pretty clear and some cloudy'ing. am i seeing correctly, or did i see a couple of amber? or is it just bad angle or lighting? i'm not really sure once again. this is why i thought i'd console with you dr. grizzwald haha!!! i said dr. no offense haha!!! since i wasn't sure as to what am i suppose to be seeing, color appearance wise of the trichomes, i decided to extend another week. so today my feeding i decreased it to 1/3 of what my nutes recommendation by the manufacturer, about twice as much as your solution mix. my plan is for this to be the last feeding. again by the looks of her trichomes, i decided to flush weeks 8 and 9 then chop, instead. what you think? pardon the amateur photographies...
what do you think about her size, fatness of buds, is this normal for you or malnourished? how about trichomes production, good, or very few? does my lady equate to your equivalence of "looks very good!!!" or you might call her "malnourish" poor lady? i really appreciate you helping me. thank you thank you thank you!!!

Another couple weeks or so mate... Still looks like there's a good % of clear trichs. Want minimum 90% cloudy 5% clear and amber.. cloudy peak thc.. running cuttings you can work out if you need a quicker or longer harvest to get mist from plant and the stone you like... Flowers will also keep filling out and once they stop, she is right to flush for harvest. Smell will come out once she's jarred up and cured... looking good mate..

Sorry, I missed the YET comment... I was joking lol... Yet is once we harvest... Sorry for scaring ya :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom