Spotting on leaves, healthy plant, day 26 in flower

Wicked man.... Nice haul.... Nice and clean, sounds good. Early I remember you saying she had no smell, any perfume coming from her now? Think how good next ones going to be with no deficiency midflower.. :high-five:

yeah yeah the smell... something like sweet skunk nutty sweet lime'y smell!!! i really wish there was a way that i can share this with you. you deserve a jar!!! thank you thank you thankyou. keep me in the loop mate!!! keep up the good work my friend. you're the angle sent from heaven above mate!!!(my apologies if you're of not same faith but please substitute accordingly!!!)
thnakyou!!!

Only one God, seen in many different forms and worshipped as such, is kinda my belief but not enough to try and change anyone elses belief :rofl: it'd be nice to be able to share our produce with each other. One Day hopefully we can send flowers without issue.. sweet Skunk nutty lime, bit of everything. Sounds nice.. Enjoy....
Hope you don't mind. This g13 widow, harvest in couple of days

IMG_20180909_072359.jpg
IMG_20180909_072407.jpg
IMG_20180906_112402~3.jpg

holy beautiful lady batman!!! standby.. i gotta change my shorts haha!!! beautiful!!!
i do believe it's not long before we can share, just like a fine wine!!!
haha!!! i said angle haha!!! hella medicated haha!!! i meant angel!!!
keep me posted abut this beautiful lady and my very best to her till consumption!!! stay in touch mate.

dude its so cool we can communicate as if real time and we're absolutely on the apposite end of the world, connected by, and through a flower!!!

g'day mate. some concerns about my medicine. you know how i topped once therefore i have two main big cola's, right? well as i was manicuring to jar, cure, the one big cola has dark gray powdery stuff in it. looks really good outside but the inside is like baby powdery consistent but dark gray in color. what is this?!?! im afraid to smoke it!!! help please!!!

i'm having trouble uploading videos so i can show you this powder inside my bud. the rest is perfect except for this cola...

Mould don't smoke it and throw that part away....

but how did i get mold?!?!?! i was on point the whole time!!! rh and temp were always on point!!! can i extract trichomes, like bubble hash dry ice way? i just thought it would freeze mold spore and kill it, just a thought... and also hows come not all buds but one is affected?

Questions I've never asked... Always been happy to find it when I did, before it spread to other parts of the plant.... Those colas can get thick, if you haven't got a lot of air movement in there, its easy for it to perspire and rot. Why I like have multiple tops, so they don't get as thick...
I'm just a painter mate who likes to grow a free smoke, not sure on science of most if it. Ive always cut it out bagged it and thrown in bin, I've never needed to have it around for use.. I wouldn't advise to use for any ingestion purpose, might still be right for making topical lotion...

makes sense on not much air movement. i only have it blowing down the bottom and hardly movement on the canopy. already separated and very sad to throw away... thank you my painter friend!!! painter as a picasso or house painter? i've had my share of painting houses, i rebuilt some... that's all i am myself, growing free medicine!!!

Painter as in adults colouring in :rofl: yeah houses.... it sucks losing some... Get that fan moving over the tops, especially from week 6 onwards.... You still should have a good amount, just less to give away... Make sure you look over the rest of it... And keep checking the smell of jars as you go through them.. if chest lungs get pain, you get a cough, that's the mold. Its different than smoking cough..

Back
Top Bottom