Spotting on leaves, healthy plant, day 26 in flower

FriarTuck

i grow indoor in soil fox farm ocean forest along with fox farms trio and additives. i do believe my lady is very healthy. her runoffs ph is always about 6.1, at which the level i give her water or feed. now some of the leaves are getting spotting. i'm scared. the strain indica is called black domino feminized from marijuana seed netherlands(msnl.com). thank you thank you in advance!!!

oh man what happened to the pictures i posted?!?! sorry yalls i'm just getting back into this forum... i guess mi pictures didn't post... i'll try again... a lil medicated haha!!!

i must be really stupid or something... i just tried posting pictures again... it says 100% uploaded on each one of them... but they no show here... another help please!!!

add a little more mag.. looking good man...

thank you grizzwald!!! shall i double calmag, 2 tsp instead of the recommended 1 tsp? hey thank you dude. i've been growing 7 years now and every grow just always something. this is probably the best ever, thus far...

Won't hurt and will be about correct dosage, 2ml litre.. or some Epsom salt for mag... You said lower older leaves?
Nothing better than mot paying to get stoned :rofl: or free Medicine, if that's the case :thumb:

the last feeding a day ago: 1tsp of calmag and 1/4 tsp of epsom salt. and yes those leaves i defoliated, pictured on top of my laptop, were mostly from the bottom. now the spotting, i'm not sure if you were able to spot from my super amateur pictures, are on old leaves. i'd say 10% has all these spotting. mostly visible when led lights are on but not so visible on regular lighting.

I wouldn't be concerned mate.. give extra calmag (mag shows bottom part of plant, cal top).... Those leaves that you cut off, could be lots of things, lack of light, resting on each other (perspiration), splashed when watering etc.. but she'll be right...

i will wait this out grizzeald. let me give you a lil history on this project. this is my 7th year growing and i've nothing but epic failure, one after another. this time i made sure that ph and ppm are where they should be. my second week in veg i decided to measure her runoff. oh boy with no nutes added to her whatsoever, she measured in 8000's ppm(white ppm meter). just like my past grows, slow growth. i take it as this is fox farm ocean forrest soil's content. i should've contacted fox farm and inquired but i didn't. is this normal. so since my soil is packed with 8000 ppm, i decided not to give her any nutes whatsoever. funny how fox farms feeding schedule requires you to feed as early as seedlings when their soil is already packed with good stuff, 8000's ppm. you know if she didn't show growth, she grew. she dried up every third day and each watering, her ppm went down drastically. i water/feed her every third day, to date, pretty much feed-feed-water. i take it that she's eating good, and she was. in the past grows, i'd be battling crisping leaves at this time. a third way thru this grow(about mid veg) when i stumbled upon vapor pressure deficit(vpd). you know if it wasn't my temp and humidity was causing my epic failures, this vpd is the answer. i didn't give her the full feeding till mid first week in flower, she's on fourth week flower now. i have to confess, my knowledge about growing is youtube based. the 8000 ppm boggled my mind and i had a buddy bring his ppm meter so i can compare. our meter's seem to measure close on the lower readings, below 300's. but my meter's readings just got worst as it got to 1000's and up. hence the need to invest on a new meter(blue/calibratable), but this only read up to 1999, which i shouldn't be reading any more than this, right? mid third week in flower was when i noticed these spotting and dying leaves. dying leaves are mostly on the bottom, but the spotting is all over around her and on old fan leaves. i mentioned that i fed her two days ago. the last two times she dried up, prior to two days ago feeding, i only gave her water till the ppm went down to what my new blue meter can read. i thought the spotting is from over feeding her. by the way, my water is tap, let it sat 24 hours to dechlorinate, and usually read 200 ppm. i will follow your suggestion to add more calmag and continue 1/4 tsp of epsom salt and ride it out. thankyou again grizzwald. is this happen to be national lampoon's grizzwalds? i love them movies, chevy chase haha!!! thank you again. maraming salamat po!!!

i also nogiced that my fox farm basic nutes trio and additives(cha ching at this time) only brings my ppm to about 1800. but when i add my tsp of molases and a drop of honey, ppm goes up to 8000's. normal? too much? are you familiar with fox farms stuff? what's your thoughts? thank you. salamat po.

8000 ppm :rofl::rofl::rofl: wtf I wouldn't have a clue what that's about.... I've never gone over 700ppm and that's at its highest during early flower....
Yeah, my shout out to chevy... cracks me up..

Water water feed.... Plants build up their feeding, then drops off as they ending.... if keep feeding, it'll cause medium to become to rich, causing lockouts.. when this happens, flood with ph adjusted water to flush it out...

yes that's my regiment, feed feed water. i know dude/dudette(don't know your gender haha!!!), 8000 ppm. that's what the meter says!!! hence the reason i had to compare my meter with a buddy, and also for the new meter. but it does go more than 1999 ppm. when i make my tea, i follow foxfarm schedule 4th week calls for:
3 tsp big bloom(0.01 - 0.3 - 0.7)
2 tsp grow big(6 - 4 - 4)
2 tsp tiger bloom(2 - 8 - 4)
1/2 tsp cha ching(9 - 50 - 10) only suppose to be 1/4 tsp of cha ching but i doubled it since all the youtubes i watched saying lacking phosphorus. also i used cha ching since i don't have beastie bloomz(almost equal npk)
1 1/2 tsp of calmag only suppose to be 1 tsp but i thought to up it.
1/4 tsp epsom salt
now this tea measures about 2000 ppm, very close to fox farm's schedule. but when i add 1 tsp of molases and a dromp of honey, it kicks it up to 4000's ppm. my new blue ppm meter only reads up to 1999 ppm, so back to my old white meter.
she's very dry each third day that i either feed or water, very light in weight, but i don't let her dry up to the point that she's wilting. with the fear of the 8000 ppm, i have been taking her runoff eachtime i feed or water. in example: last runoff would be in 2000's. then i'd give her tea of about 2000's also. then she'd give me a current runoff of 2000's. so i guess she's eating.
during early veg and up to two weeks in flower, she would consume 3 liters. i'd pour 4 liters and she gives me back a liter. so now i've had to make over 4 liters so i can have a runoff.
sorry i' going on and on here. i decided to get ripped as i got up and got excited with your reply. morning medication haha!!!
you're the angel sent to me from heaven(whatever your beliefs)!!!
thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!

Back
Top Bottom