Spotting on leaves, healthy plant, day 26 in flower

g'day mate... well my plan to chop on week 9 didn't happen. tomorrow ends week 11, and also ends four weeks of flush. last runoff is 188 ppm. dude man all my grow seven years have been chopped down by 9. but this is also the only success, i'd say, thanks to you!!! i guess i was chopping them way too soon?!?! now i decided to go another week, total of 12 weeks in flower, then chop. what do you think mate!?!?

Well done man, she's beautiful mate :high-five:

Another week of flush and she's done.. look at your pics close, last two especially, you can see some Amber trichs in those pics...

Looking closer at your plant pics, you can harvest her whenever you like, week extra maybe afew days too long. Id say Monday /Tuesday look and decide...

as plan i will flush one more and get it down to at least 50ppm then when she dries up, chop wednesday... i like it really couch lock. does this mean it doesn't matter how much later i chop her since its as couch lock as can be? and any longer is just a waste of time? she never did slow down on uptake, she very thirsty every third day!!! how low ppm do you suggest i flush her down to?

Or shall I just let her dry up another day then just chop Monday, even though her last ppm was 288? Or does this 288 really matter much?

Run 3timez pot size of pH water through her, flush all that excess out, look over her Monday/Tue and decide from there...

Run under your tap for however long and finish with some pH adjusted...

i just got 5 gals of distilled water from the store and she will be, i hope, receiving her fine flush tomorrow when she dries up again!!! i thought they're suppose to slow drink when finishing? is this true? man this is gonna be good!!! i wish there's a way that i can share this with you. you helped me after all!!! medical marijuana is legal here in ohio since two years ago. but till now we still have no place to even get our medical marijuana card. and you know what else sucks? the medical marijuana has to be in edible form and nothing smokable whatsoever... SUCKS!!!

our tap water has chlorine. i heard that's bad for our plant. so i fill up gallons of it and cap off for 24 hours to let chlorine boil off.

g'day mate... well my plan to chop on week 9 didn't happen. tomorrow ends week 11, and also ends four weeks of flush. last runoff is 188 ppm. dude man all my grow seven years have been chopped down by 9. but this is also the only success, i'd say, thanks to you!!! i guess i was chopping them way too soon?!?! now i decided to go another week, total of 12 weeks in flower, then chop. what do you think mate!?!?

Budweiser?

Wouldn't worry about the chlorine mate, she's coming down soon... Actually I just fill my jug up straight from tap, never had any ill effects from chlorine.. I'm a couple weeks behind you in harvest.. here's a couple my little ones...

IMG_20180826_062607~2.jpg
IMG_20180826_062655~2.jpg
IMG_20180826_062709~2.jpg
IMG_20180826_062602~2.jpg

Holy sweet Jesus!!! Your lady is gorgeous!!! My apologies but I think I might’ve creamed my pants haha!!! She’s so green and frosty. It’s just so nice to see lucious green plant since mine yellowed early in the grow. I see all tops are about the same height. Did you use low stress training of some kind? Awesome grow mate!!! What are you, the “mr. green thumb?” Haha!!! Thank you mate, thank you for sharing and mostly for helping me out!!! Tooooo dooooo looooo!!!

Start at 70f 22c with humidity 50℅ after few days and pulled in a bit (semi dry) bring temp down 65f18c up humidity around 55-60℅, around 7-10days, little longer with main stem and branches...
Man your quick in that video :rofl: well done mate, congratulations on your harvest, I've been waiting to hear... Still not over the line yet.. not untill its jarred :passitleft:

i'm glad you liked my vid. from start to finish was about 3 hours. sorry it took a while to produce vid. thank you for making my harvest successful!!! i will follow your drying suggestions and will have another vid regarding jarring and of course weighing haha!!! i wasn't sure if this site would allow website links specially video. THANK YOU 420 MAGAZINE for allowing me and the rest of all us to communicate in such a manner!!!

dude i wish there was a way i can share this with you. no background music, i’m too medicated haha!!! she’s as clean as can be!!! she is as couch lock as i wanted to… better be, 12 weeks in flower!!! a lil over 144g = a lil over 5oz. now i keep 3.5 for my self and the rest given away, FREE, to those are needy for what ever physical and mental ailment they may need my medicine for… yeepeeeee!!!

thank you grizzwald. it's my best grow ever!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom