Spotting on leaves?

Antonio Bandido

My shed grow plants have this spotting on it leaves, only started this week, any suggestions??
@Emilya :oops: :yummy: :green_heart: .....AB

1627204619435.jpg

1627204619439.jpg

sorry i did not see that you had tagged emilya for an answer until my second visit .., wasn't being rude sorry,
any way this will bump the post back up for you ..
Any advice is appreciated so thanks, yer had red spider mite last year in the same shed so might get the some (Phytoseiulus Persimilis) as it seemed to help but as Im not sure if its Thrip or Red Spider Mite maybe I should just go with ladybird larvae, what do you think?
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Going to state the obvious here but sprays and beneficial insects are in opposition to each other, but before you purchase / release might help to identify exactly what’s causing the damage. Don’t believe Phytoseilius will fix thrips, ladybird larvae sounds pretty good tho.

if you do go the spray route - read labels, mix properly, add couple drops of surfactant, shake well and often while spraying - always elevate plant first and spray up her skirt, then reposition and spray from top down. If you begin spraying top down first then her leaves will droop down and you won’t get good coverage up under her skirt.….

good luck!!!

Going to state the obvious here but sprays and beneficial insects are in opposition to each other, but before you purchase / release might help to identify exactly what’s causing the damage. Don’t believe Phytoseilius will fix thrips, ladybird larvae sounds pretty good tho.

if you do go the spray route - read labels, mix properly, add couple drops of surfactant, shake well and often while spraying - always elevate plant first and spray up her skirt, then reposition and spray from top down. If you begin spraying top down first then her leaves will droop down and you won’t get good coverage up under her skirt.….

good luck!!!
I have ordered some ladybird larvae so will see how that goes, havent had much luck with sprays before so hope the larvae go to work for me...AB:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom