image17283.jpg
image17284.jpg
image17285.jpg
image17287.jpg
image17286.jpg
image17288.jpg
image17291.jpg
image17290.jpg

All posts are fictitious and ment for entertainment purposes only.

3-32 gallon totes
3-rolls white duct tape
1-roll red duct tape
1-DIY carbon filter.(I built mine out of a car air filter so I can keep it up against a wall)
1- light bar of choice. (Mine is a white taped wood trim piece.
1- multi electrical outlet cord (to attach to your light bar)
2-fans 1 for circulation 1 for exhaust/carbon filter.
1- turkey pan for heat shield/reflector. ;)
your cfls or LEDs and that's it. I'll post progress pics of the querkle later. Happy construction peeps.

All posts are fictitious and used for entertainment purposes only.

nice work,good diy build

only thing I dont like is the carpet in the bottom,if you ever get a mite problem,you will never control it,they hide in the carpets fibers

plants look green and happy

:Namaste:

Thanks! The box is in the garage, no carpet. :) didn't know the whole mites in carpet info. Thanks. I'll be posting updates.

looking forward for a yield report, but this doesn't look so stealth. once you hit full-on flowering, how will you control the odor.

Thought I would give a progress report. This is my first time growing querkle (not my first grow) and it definitely lives up to everything I've read. It's a slow vegative growth but worth the wait I hear. Everything is great inside the box with garage temps as low as 23 , temps inside are stable running 70-75. Cleaned up my cloner the other day and plan on possibly cloning next week or so. I'll post updates and pics later.
image17407.jpg
image17408.jpg
image17425.jpg
image17433.jpg
image17787.jpg
image17788.jpg
image17789.jpg
image17790.jpg

All pictures and posts are purely fictional and strictly for entertainment purposes only.

image17848.jpg
image17849.jpg
image17850.jpg
image17852.jpg

Just more pics of progress..bloom time soon!

All posts and pictures are purely fictional, and strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Plants are doing great. Just watered with nutes. Going to put into bloom in a few days. Had to figure out a heat source while the lights are off. It's 32 degrees outside in the garage and when the lights are out for 12 hours it's going to freeze my hard work. So my solution was a very small desk heater by lux. It uses only 200 watts!!! I also purchased a programmable outlet thermostat by lux. This combination should allow me to set the tempeture at a constant 73 degrees in the canopy.
image18081.jpg
image18082.jpg
image18082.jpg
image18083.jpg
image18084.jpg
image18086.jpg
image18087.jpg
image18088.jpg

All photos and posts are fictitious and purely for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks blackpolo23. I finally got this one right. 1 large car air filter with paper removed. Lined inside with carbon foam, then packed with active carbon. Sealed the end with a cardboard circle I cut and matching red duct tape. The 6' fan works great and zero odor. Im really happy with this design.

I'm now running my digitally controlled heater. Works flawlessly. Temp is currently running 73 where I set it. Warms the box up when it's cold and kicks off once the canopy temp of 73 is reached. The nice thing is the heater only uses 200 watts and doesn't blow out a searing tunnel of heat that will harm your plants. Just enough to distribute below the canopy and rise up. The exhaust fan also helps draw the warm air up through the canopy as well. So far so good. Couple more inches and its bloom cycle.��

All posts and pictures are fictitious and purely for entertainment purposes only.

SOG.....mini. Plants from stalk are measuring 2'2". Almost where I want them.
image18223.jpg
image18225.jpg
image18222.jpg
image18224.jpg
image18226.jpg

All pictures and posts are purely ficticious and purely for entertainment purposes only.

Back
Top Bottom