Stealth Grow Box Journal

you should get the light closer to it. but put a thin piece of wood but dont stick it so deep just enough to hold it up then tie it to it.

okay i'll just put the plant closer to teh lights. i dont want to burn them, make the sides of it get all yellow though.

just dont let the light touch the bulb and youll be cool. just put your hand inbetween the plant and bulb if it feels hot then move the plant. floros dont really make that much heat so you can put them like 2 inches from the tip of the plant

okay im not sure but its getting burned at the top all them center leaves are starting to turn yellowish, and they're folding upwards, unless its supposed to do that, cus i've seen plants with pyramidic tops on them.

well i told you it would get burned if i moved the lights closer, they're just cfls, and theyd ont give off any heat. but they got burned anyway....

like 4 inches away from teh plant, and i put it into 12/12 just now so i can see its sex, i may put it back into veg after that.

dunno man fl lights should not burn them it might not be gettin enough circulation but i say that u had a nice size one so dought it and alos it could be lackin nutirents but about the lights if u had it 4 inches a floural wouldnt burn them i keep mine {-----------------} that far away just went and check to dsee how far away.. and that didnt burn it.. dunno keep us posted on how it is doing

Back
Top Bottom