Stealth Grow Box Journal

fuck my plant dont look healthy anymore, you guys made me burn it wtf. i had flouros on it....... more than 4inches away and it burned it up. i hope it lives.

you probally dont have enought light or something is going wrong wiht the plant if it is 4 inches away it is not going to bburn it . like i said i had 2 2 foot 40 watt flourals right next to it and it never burn it i didnt even have ventaltion or a fan at the time .. do u have a big enouhg pot give us more information instead of blaming us give us info so we can know what to help you wiht ... peace out good luck hope it gets better

lol i wasnt blaming you, but trust me its burn, it may have gotten to hot in there......but i dont know how it could get that hot, i'll figure it out. what do you think would be teh ideal wattage for my 1 plant, im going to buy 2 60 watt desklights that would probably work perfect, you i get 2 or 3?

desttop lights i dont think would work they got to ned flourals.. hps... metal haloid and i think there might be a few more but u just cant grow wiht any old light they dont put out the right lighting to grow plants there are a few lights that will act as artifical sunlight

i also had 3 of them very close..not just 1 in a heat lamp lol and by desktop lights i mean like aquarium lights, that come like that, they're 60watts a peice, dont give off any heat, and are nice and small.

well today im not sure if my plant is a male or female, im in my 3rd week of flowering, and it looks like it has little ball sacks, im not sure unless they're just baby leaves coming in. no white pistils yet...

sounds like its a male, if they are lil sacks

its got pistils too, and i dont think it could be a hermie cus i only have 1 plant! and its in a very clean area. i dont know if im looking at the right thing, its got greenish/whitish pistils growing in between the nodes, but its also got ballsacks, atleast they look like ballsacks.

look at the fouros that hash made he has perfect pictures on how to tell . .. and noramlly u wont know if it is a hermi tell it is alot older.. i think .. lol i bet it is a male if u see sacs .. if so time to start all over

blacturboteg420 said:
look at the fouros that hash made he has perfect pictures on how to tell . .. and noramlly u wont know if it is a hermi tell it is alot older.. i think .. lol i bet it is a male if u see sacs .. if so time to start all over

its also got pistils!!!!!!, im going to have to see if my cam can take a descent picture of it.

Okay so today I took my microscope and looked at the plant, it has white pistils with hairs coming off it lol. but its also got sacks, so im thinking thats just the seeds growing on the buds? or else its a hermie, but how can it be a hermie thats the only plant i have.

Back
Top Bottom