Stealth Grow Box Journal

i'll post some pics sometime between sunday-tuesday. depending on when i can go see my mom to borrow her camera.

well today i noticed these little sack things i was looking at arent really sacks, they're mini buds, and i looked at them with my microscope and they got white hairs coming out of it. i dont know why they looked like sacks for a while, but now they got long white hairs coming out of them :goof: :goof:

lol well thank you......i kno pics suck. but im 100% sure thats female do you see the white hairs?

yeah i gotta bend it a little. the box should be just big enough, after i bend the top, a bit.

next time i think im not going to veg it for a month and a half lol. i'll veg it for a week or two then flower, this plant is getting too big lol.

nice Zeke do u have it on 12/12 ... i think u said u did... how long have u been flowering and if so how much longer .. yeah your def going to have to do some sort of bendin but most def lookin nice lovely to see it is a female ...

yes yes, 12/12 for four weeks i think its been, im going to 12/12 it for four to six more, depending on the quantity of buds i gots.

uh a month and a half, next time im gona only veg it for like 2 weeks. because the plant quaddroupled in size when it went into flowering.

Back
Top Bottom