Stealth - Soil - HID - Smart Pot - SCROG - GDP - First Grow

Re: Stealth, Soil, HID, Smart Pot, SCROG, GDP - First Grow

Wow GF. Somehow i got unsubscribed to this journal, I saw you post in another thread and noticed i hadnt got a new udate from your journal in quite some time! Had me worried for a second. But upon further investigation that was not the case at all!

Those look just dirty sticky stinky mean lookin plants!! Love the yellow green purple colors on those leaves. A very very nice fall color. Alot of times the fall color that people have in their garden is more like burns and unhealthy plants. But those fan leaves look tremendous.

So have you decided to try any of the flavouring? I think i might try it on one or two plants. Would be cool to have an orange vanilla bud :) but great work man! really really great work. reps if i can

Awesome man... the "P" in GDP has arrived :cheer:

WOW, you can really see how big those colas are now, sweet!

Looks like they will still have plenty of leaves to feed on while getting some extra light as well... great job man!

Awesome man... the "P" in GDP has arrived :cheer:

WOW, you can really see how big those colas are now, sweet!

Looks like they will still have plenty of leaves to feed on while getting some extra light as well... great job man!

I untied them as well. I've secured a couple of the colas to the main stem for support but I got rid of the lst tie downs about 2 weeks ago.

I figure I'll harvest next week..maybe on Monday but we'll see. I'm in no hurry but don't want to miss my window either.

I'm on pure water right now.

:Namaste:

Wow Blue! Thanks for the great info!!

Day 96 - Flowering Day 49

Well today begins week 8. I'm so close I can feel it..certainly can smell it!!

I took the girls out today and they are officially drinking up the water. Both girls we light as hell. Surprised me. I flushed I think on Friday morning, watered on the Wednesday before and they still blew through all the water...

That is a good, good sign.

Today was just a plain ph'd watering. No nutes. I'm done with nutes. Both plants have predominately cloudy trichomes. I'm going to have to check them daily now.

As soon as I see a good amount of amber trich's, it's harvest time.

Baby has some amber and Dorothy has just a few. None the less, they will both go on the same day. I need the box for drying and the worst case scenario is to have a heady high stash and a body high or combo stash.

Perfect!!

Did a lot of trimming today. Getting things out of the way and ready to be harvested.

Pics!!

Day_96_-_1.jpg
Day_96_-_2.jpg
Day_96_-_3.jpg
Day_96_-_4.jpg
Day_96_-_5.jpg

The purple color is really coming through strong now. Before it was just a hint of purple. It's funny..it's like it starts at the base of the leaf and moves down to the tips. Very cool.

That's the update. We're t minus something for sure!! :)

Looking awesome giantsfan! Is this day 49 from switching the lights or actual flowers? It looks like you're right there in the sweet zone and this next week should be great to watch. :goodjob:

I'm going to experiment with some flavors. Lemon, Orange, Pineapple, Mango all sound good to me. I wonder how dilute you should make the concentrate? Mr Krip has that video where she chops the plants and puts them in a vase of RO which they drink up twice, I think that would be the perfect time to try it.

That's another nice thing about having a clone grow, it's easy to try different things on just a plant or two.

:peace:

Looking awesome giantsfan! Is this day 49 from switching the lights or actual flowers? It looks like you're right there in the sweet zone and this next week should be great to watch. :goodjob:

I'm going to experiment with some flavors. Lemon, Orange, Pineapple, Mango all sound good to me. I wonder how dilute you should make the concentrate? Mr Krip has that video where she chops the plants and puts them in a vase of RO which they drink up twice, I think that would be the perfect time to try it.

That's another nice thing about having a clone grow, it's easy to try different things on just a plant or two.

:peace:

This is day 49 from switching to 12/12. The strain is consistently an 8 to 9 week finish..

Nice looking buds there GiantsFan. West Coast purple reprznt! I'm growing some Urkle (flowering) and some GDP (vegging) on the purple side of things. They look very similar. Almost like they could be the same strain or share some common parentage. I've grown the Urkle before so I know what to expect but this is the first time for the GDP. Last time I grew Urkle the buds went from white and green to purple and orange and did not stop turning purple until I chopped them down. Really amazing strain and very unique flavor I can only describe as grape/purple flavor. Ahh my mouth waters just thinking about it. Also the buds come out super dense and the plant get's very bushy and full of bud sites. Good yielder, good bag appeal, good everything. Love me some purps. GDP and the Urkle is the real deal when it comes to purple. It's none of that phoney adding flavorings or none of that. If you're growing some of that there you know what I'm saying. Am I right? Right!

Yup the purple is really pretty...someone said a couple posts ago..I think farnorth...that they are such nice fall colors..

So nice

Day 97 - Flowering Day 50

I checked trich's this morning and I'm still seeing some clear, mostly cloudy and some amber.

I'm not in a hurry to harvest. This purple color is so pretty that I'm willing to wait this out to see what develops.

I've been trimming pretty much every watering for the last week or so and that could be slowing up the ripening but I'm in week 8 of a 8 to 9 week harvest.

They are definitely getting close. Not going to rush, I have meds... :)

Pics!!

Day_97_-_1.jpg
Day_97_-_2.jpg
Day_97_-_3.jpg
Day_97_-_4.jpg

Pretty, pretty buds....this is just what I was hoping for.

Looking good brother! In the home stretch now...

The purple is so freaking cool looks like the buds are trying to eat them!

Day_97_-_1.jpg
Day_97_-_2.jpg
Day_97_-_3.jpg
Day_97_-_4.jpg

Pretty, pretty buds....this is just what I was hoping for.

Awesome budddzzz! Our ladies are basically on an identical time frame right now, I just finished end of week 8 still letting her go for another 7-9 days. Dual smoke reports!!!

:tokin:

Awesome budddzzz! Our ladies are basically on an identical time frame right now, I just finished end of week 8 still letting her go for another 7-9 days. Dual smoke reports!!!

:tokin:

Sweet!! I just started week 8 but I think I'm with you...another 7 to 10 days and they'll be so good!!

:thumb:

Phenomenal looks plants my dood.
Would you mind taking a picture of the big picture? I love to see pictures of the entire gardens and plants. God the colors are seriously insane. I could look at those leaves all day and im in front of a computer. I cant imagine the visual trap you get caught in every time you open your door.

Happy 420 GF24, the girls are beautiful and getting close. Today is the day for my girls. I up against a timeframe. Looking forward to using my daughters trimming machine. I seen it work and it is a real time saver if you have a large crop.

Day 98 - Flowering Day 51

Water alert!! The girls are officially drinkers! I watered on Monday and while I could've gotten away with not watering today, it was close.

Runoff was 25% per which is a little higher than usual but only by about 5%. I generally run about 20% runoff.

My watering schedule has been to water every 3rd day so this was a surprise to find them this light this morning.

Buds are definitely getting fatter and my plan to harvest this week will have to go on hold as I don't think we're completely ready.

It's funny, when I look at the trichs I'm seeing some clear, some cloudy and some with amber heads. It's a mix on both plants.

The purple color is now spreading down to lower bud sites and leaf sets. Love the color. These buds will look so good when they're done.

I'm not so sure about harvesting and when that will happen. I hate to think I've got 2 weeks left but that may be the case. I've not added any nutes for over a week.

Pics!

Day_98_-_1.jpg
Day_98_-_4.jpg
Day_98_-_2.jpg
Day_98_-_3.jpg

Farnorth here are a couple box pics for you since you asked.

Day_98_-_6.jpg
Day_98_-_5.jpg

Up above and to the left of the light as you're looking at this is a small dehumidifier on a shelf. All carbon filters are in between the light and the ceiling of the box.

Happy 420 everyone. Let's all burn tonight at 9pm Pacific to celebrate together!! :)

Thanks for the pics GF. God those plants are seriously insane. They are so dusty. Definitely a super clean setup. I forgot you were using that light. It was the same light i used my first grow.
2 more weeks would be insane. If thats the case, have you thought abut giving them a tiny tiny little bump of nutes to just get them through the next days?
HAPPY 420 SIR!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURSELF!

Looking absolutely delicious my friend! Happy 420 day! Sweet looking colors on your plants and buds GF!

:peacetwo:

They look great Giants! Getting fatter by the day :high-five: and the coloring is beautiful!

I have to say I'm thinking the same thing farnorth is thinking... if they are going to go over another week, maybe a small dose of nutes would be good.
Just a little fuel for the tanks ;) then let them run dry.

I'm sure your sitting pretty if they finish on time, but if not wouldn't a shot of some macro nutes or a suplement higher in Phosphorus get you through and also add even more weight to the buds???

Just a thought...

:Namaste: my friend.

Back
Top Bottom