Stem issues?

jz1990

I am a new grower (medical marijuana patient) and have a decent handle on things. The main reason I'm posting thiz is to find out how much i can bury the skinnier, bottom part of the plants stalk. Don't get me wrong its strong and all (not drooping over) but everything after the first node is like double the thickness. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Lol this is probably one of those common sense situations, but i baby my two plants and don't need to screw up.

I would not bury the stem of an established plant. I would not mess around if I only had a few plants and needed them for my medicine. If I had a lot of plants I might experiment with the seedlings. Tomato plants can be buried and grow new roots but I don't think it works that way with marijuana plants.

Thank you for your reply!!! Yea my Tahoe OG and black Domina stink so good right now (they're only about 6-8in tall).
Would it be smart to force them to show their sex, then bring back to veg? Or should i just let time do it's magic?
The tahoe is starting to spit out leaves where the stalk and branches meet, the domina is jus slightly behind.
Im going to try to get pics up soon.

IF the plants are 6-8 inches tall dont fuck with them. They are still like infants. Wait for them to naturally show sex. Forcing them into flower then back into veg is a REALLY REALLY BAD IDEA!!! This process would waste a TON of time among other things.

As for burying the stem... your plants are 8 inches tall lol. Don't mess with them and just let them do their thing. Many a new growers care TOO much and do things that eventually kill their plant or retard it drastically (like forcing flower then revegging, or burying its stem a bunch when its just a baby still)

Now technically, yes you can bury the stem and that in itself will not cause problems. But at you said before, your plants are 6 inches tall, what are you gonna do bury them a few inches and make them 3 inches tall lol?

Back
Top Bottom