Strain Hunters, Serious Chronic Hydro Grow

Looking very NICE StrainHunter. I will tag along if you don't mind. I was going to use Advanced on my grow. I went with FF though. Hydro would be a little to scary for my first time. Good job so far. Glad to see that you got that leaf curl under control. :popcorn:

Cheers m8, glad to have you on board, ive only ever used hydro, when i found out you could grow in clay i was amazed lol, yea and Advanced nutes have done the business every time for me, tho id like to try new formulas im kinda scepitcal about switching from Advanced, ive just got a fridge for my grow room to store them and my beens :peace:

Strain Hunter, I was just telling you they offer feminised verisons too. In all their seed mixes. It's all good "m8" Though you might like to not deal with males.

At least if you get males you can pollinate the females and have your own seed supply.

Strain Hunter, I was just telling you they offer feminised verisons too. In all their seed mixes. It's all good "m8" Though you might like to not deal with males.

I just asumed they were female as you only get 1 of each seed, Cheers for the heads up anyway, because ive got limited space for mothers males will be riped out asap, that would be a kick in the balls if any turned out to be male :drool:

You are right "m8" I do think you have female seeds, My Bad! I think you got The Church, and Great White Shark you will be VERY happy with Both Strains.:kiss: Best of luck, great seed mix you got!! :clap: :ciao: I think you might find One of them to help your Mom!

You are right "m8" I do think you have female seeds, My Bad! I think you got The Church, and Great White Shark you will be VERY happy with Both Strains.:kiss: Best of luck, great seed mix you got!! :clap: :ciao: I think you might find One of them to help your Mom!

Thats great m8 :surf:, i cant wait to have extra flavours to take my pick from, the seeds should arrive today :cheer::cheer::cheer:And your right, My mum should find 1 of all these strains to help, have you a grow planed for the near future :popcorn: ?

Well people hows tricks, just a quick update on whats happenin at my end, the cuttings are rooting at last :cheer::cheer::cheer:
So id expect to have my veg tent filled in the next week or two and i cant wait :popcorn: im just waitin on a good root mass from each cuttin before i move em,
Oh yea just added a firdge to store my beens and nutes, this room is just gettin smaller and smaller every day lol
IMG_00215.JPG

Thats great m8 :surf:, i cant wait to have extra flavours to take my pick from, the seeds should arrive today :cheer::cheer::cheer:And your right, My mum should find 1 of all these strains to help, have you a grow planed for the near future :popcorn: ?

I don't no if he would like the church, That was the crop before last. I grew them in hydro to 6foot tall, I ended up with 4 females and all went deficient , The smoke tasted great but lacked in the order of Buzz very mild, I don't believe they are 15% THC as advertised. I didn't clone them of the lack of buzz. I grew 1 northern lights plant and it was lush and green all the way through the grow so it wasn't the grow conditions because the one plant never showed deficient signs.Just my experience with that cross from Greenhouse. :ganjamon: I like the choice you made in seeds you'll have to bend them or crop them by pinching because they will grow tall as trees.

Strain, I just got caught up on ur journal. Got a couple questions. What did u find to be the problem of ur leaf curl? Is refrigerating nutes ok? Never saw that b4. I like ur setup. What exactly is a Wilma system? I'm in on this one,

Well bwc good to have you on board, first of all the leaf curl, to be honest m8 im not %100 sure, i lowered the water temp from 26 to 22 degrees, added an extra intake fan witch droped the tent temp from 28/29 to 24/25 degrees and went slow on the nutes i was giving them so i can olny asume that the combo of these things got rid of the problem.
On refrigerating the nutes, the best way to store them is in a cool dry place above freezing, ive got the fridge set at around 15 degrees so this way seems ideal.
The wilma systems im running are the 8 pot model, 11ltr pots, 75ltr res, its a drip feed system witch can take a variaty of mediums clay balls, coco or rockwool, ive only ever used the 4 pot model with clay and received excellent results growing cheese uummm cheeeeseeee.
Hope ive cleared a few things up, cheers for the intrest m8, im sure ill get more traffic through this journal when i get to the flowering stages :peace:

I don't no if he would like the church, That was the crop before last. I grew them in hydro to 6foot tall, I ended up with 4 females and all went deficient , The smoke tasted great but lacked in the order of Buzz very mild, I don't believe they are 15% THC as advertised. I didn't clone them of the lack of buzz. I grew 1 northern lights plant and it was lush and green all the way through the grow so it wasn't the grow conditions because the one plant never showed deficient signs.Just my experience with that cross from Greenhouse. :ganjamon: I like the choice you made in seeds you'll have to bend them or crop them by pinching because they will grow tall as trees.

Cheers for the heads up with the church Oldgrowerdude, i eventuly got 2 northen lights beens of this fella for 10 cheese, i had 70 BBC beens left from my first attempt so loosing 10 BBC for 2 northen lights is dead on.
I know what ya mean about the sativas m8, i think im gona bend them and hopefully they dont get outa hand, ive gota try the less stressful method first and see how we get on, good to hear from ya m8 :peace:

Good looking plants.....bonsai style low profile.....the look like they had a need for nothing.....

Yea man thanks, cant get any close ups of the hairs as my camera is keek, but im over the moon the healthest plant turned out to be female, i think its time to crack out the bong and celebrate :peace:

Well whats the crack guys, first of i riped out the male witch was sad :rip: lol, i recived my seeds today and im germin the strawberry haze and hawian snow all femed, ive kept the lemon skunk, great white shark and church for another time, i also picked up some Scorpion juice and some Tarantula powder and its dam expensive stuff i better see some good results or thre will be hell to pay :rip::rip: lol.
Heres some picks of how my mothers are lookin now after a bit of a trim and a few extra :peace: .................

girl_3.JPG

girl23.JPG

girls1.JPG

ByeBye
male20.JPG

nutes11.JPG

seeds14.JPG

Back
Top Bottom