Strapped420's First Ever Grow - Outdoor - Recycling Bin White Rhino Grow Journal 2012

re: strapped420's First Ever Grow, Outdoor, Recycling Bin White Rhino Grow Journal '12

Any feedback guys??? i mixed sum perlite, scotts soil, and a small amount of miracle grow "shake 'n feed"continous release feeds plants up to 3 monthes... i also got some MG tomato feed, you mix it with water.. Should I start using the nutes now? if notm when should I?
Also, Why cant i edit older posts of mine??? this thread was moved so i gotta change some things....

re: strapped420's First Ever Grow, Outdoor, Recycling Bin White Rhino Grow Journal '12

Camouflage those containers with weeds, brush etc...........otherwise I can guarantee the blue and yellow helicopter will snatch them up.

Here is my baby, #1 this is facing west, just waterd her.
1_view_facing_west.jpg

These are the 3 sick/ dying ones..
3_sick_ones.jpg

4737.jpg

a closup of 2 i think i get so confused somtimes...
closup.jpg

another view of my baby #1
view_of_1_2.jpg

Also remember that in this day and age it does not matter where you are, how far into the bush you go, or how stealthy you think you have been; someone has seen you in the area, and probably knows where you are. Be careful!!!!!

I bought 3 bag's of miracle grow... So i guess im going to have to return that.

I used mg moisture control with my seedlings and they did just fine. Some people like it some people don't. I repoted them in ffof and they look great. I have One that I repoted in mg moisture control and it looks great also. So use what u can get your hands on. I noticed u are using black containers outside I live in the same area. During summer the temps are in the 90s and humid. U are going to cook those plants.

Also get some slug-b-gone and sprinkle it around your plants. Slugs will eat the shit out of plants in NY.

Update with pics!! My ladies are looking pretty damn good... I am not having much issues w/ bugs. have a cup of beer out there. I did mix some tomato nutes in water (not alot) and used that on the plants.. Not sure if it helped or not but i am thinking it is. So here's the pics
Here is #1 these pics were takin today june 18th
1_on_18th.jpg

another Pic of #1
1_Pic_2.jpg

Loooking down on #1
1_looking_down.jpg

Pic of #2
2_on_18th.jpg

Nother pic of #2
2_Pic_21.jpg

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated! thanks guys =)

Yeah ik thats bad i actually took one of the plants out yesterday, and have it in a little pot. It was like dead and now its lookin alot better!
I'll get the rest out and leave one in... but first i gotta change the soil. #3 is Miracle Grow =/

Youll get a nice healthy plant mate.. Just keep doing wot ur doing..

plants are looking great...i see you have 3 plants in 1 container..thats a no no...roots will intertwine...right now you should be topping your plants and learning how to clone...i'll be watching...:goodluck:
One of them is dying in the 3rd contanaer theres 2 plants, one is not doing good at all... leaves are brown and dry and crumbly im gna have to change the soil

Re: strapped420's First Ever Grow, Outdoor, Recycling Bin White Rhino Grow Journal '1

Heres the ladys, this first picture is later in the day than the other ones. some were takin at 6am and some were at 4pm. CLICK PICS for full

This is plant #1,with Seven bug killer dust on it... does any trimming need to be done??

Here is #1, I had moved the bins for a little bit but #1 is right in ceneter, u can tell difference because #1 is tall and sorta lanky, #2 is shorter and like a bush. Click on pics below =)

#1, view 2!

Here is #2 next to a home depot bucket, (containers are raised about 3 inches from ground)

Facing East, sprinklin bug killer called seven, its a powder. i been finding bugs on my plants..

Need help, should i start trimming these?? which part do i trim??? ty!!!

do_i_need_to_start_trimming_these.jpg
[/url]

Back
Top Bottom