Super Critical in flower, brown dry sugar leaves

Kika1kika

420 Member
Hello guys, hope you are all doing well. I have a Scrog of Super Critical under a Mars TS2000 in 4th week since switching to 1212. One of the plants started to get brownish, bronze sugar leafes on top of the plant. They seem really dry, if I bend a leafe, it breaks. The tips of the leafes point upwards. It is starting from the middle of the leaf. It shows no other signs of overfeeding and I gave all of them the same amount of Canna Terra Fertilizer from the beginning on at a ph always around 6,8. I did find nothing similar to this, except Boron defficiency maybe? Increase the fose or flush? Can anyone please help me? Kind regards

20210223_025450.jpg

20210223_025400.jpg

20210223_025320.jpg

20210223_025315.jpg

20210223_025314.jpg

20210223_025308.jpg

Hello guys, hope you are all doing well. I have a Scrog of Super Critical under a Mars TS2000 in 4th week since switching to 1212. One of the plants started to get brownish, bronze sugar leafes on top of the plant. They seem really dry, if I bend a leafe, it breaks. The tips of the leafes point upwards. It is starting from the middle of the leaf. It shows no other signs of overfeeding and I gave all of them the same amount of Canna Terra Fertilizer from the beginning on at a ph always around 6,8. I did find nothing similar to this, except Boron defficiency maybe? Increase the fose or flush? Can anyone please help me? Kind regards

20210223_025450.jpg

20210223_025400.jpg

20210223_025320.jpg

20210223_025315.jpg

20210223_025314.jpg

20210223_025308.jpg
Hey kika beautiful garden. Your feeding at 6.8 ph but iy doesn't say what they are in. Soil? Coco?promix? What strength are you feeding them?

Thank you. Indeed, forgot to mentiond, I am sorry. It is soil, Canna Terra mixed with Perlite. I always give them the same amount of feed. I forgot the EC because I stopped measuring since they always need the same, but I think it was around 1.2 or so.

Thank you. Indeed, forgot to mentiond, I am sorry. It is soil, Canna Terra mixed with Perlite. I always give them the same amount of feed. I forgot the EC because I stopped measuring since they always need the same, but I think it was around 1.2 or so.
It looks like a potassium def to me. Are you feeding according to the chart/week?
If it were my girl I'd flush that pot actually all of them with ph'd water 3× pot size, then start feeding with nutrients according to the feed chart.
I'm a coco grower so I have no experience with that soil, hopefully soil growers can chime in. I know @NuttyProfessor has experience with soil lets see if he has an idea what to do.

if its one plant and it looks like it is the highest plant , i would measure the heat and humidity at the plant , she might be the fussy one , try the plant in a different location , i rotate my girls every day , they move around more than me lol the brittle is maybe drying out ? , i would check that before adding anything just to be on the safe side as the rest look perfect,:goodjob: i could be wrong and might be something else i am just going by the pic angle , normally micro nute defs would show on top, maybe try a watering at 6.3 /6.4 change the menu , in all they look super :goodluck:

if its one plant and it looks like it is the highest plant , i would measure the heat and humidity at the plant , she might be the fussy one , try the plant in a different location , i rotate my girls every day , they move around more than me lol the brittle is maybe drying out ? , i would check that before adding anything just to be on the safe side as the rest look perfect,:goodjob: i could be wrong and might be something else i am just going by the pic angle , normally micro nute defs would show on top, maybe try a watering at 6.3 /6.4 change the menu , in all they look super :goodluck:
Thanks Nutty.

its a strange one , but hope we can sort it , could be an easy fix
some wind over this direction today @Bill284 blow the milk out off your taayyyyyy lol
Holy thats windy,you must be close to the shore.

yes mate could hit the shore with a stone ,thats why i am lover of seaweed for my girls
Its been a long time for me seeing the ocean. The last time I was home I remember the day picking williks( prob not spelt right) at Killybegs. It was a wonderful day ill remember for ever.

yes mate , i am planning on getting some tomorrow , lol what are the chances ! , get the pins out :laugh: and then pretend i have a load of moles with the eyes and freak the kids out pmsl:rofl:
I can get Dulse here occasionally. Its been cleaned though. Not like the little white bags we used to get, full of sand and shells.

would have it once a year , wouldn't be the biggest fan , shell fish , i eat to the sharks come home , i thought thats why i first got sick arsenic poisoning , can happen so it is so it was :laugh:
Arsenic?

yes from too much shell fish

@Bill284
The arsenic in most seafood is usually harmless. Some types of seaweed have high inorganic arsenic, which is the most harmful to people. Shellfish from some areas can also have higher levels of inorganic arsenic. Vary what you eat and avoid eating one kind of food all the time if it has higher levels of arsenic.

better get back to sick plants lol , just watch what you eat

No the temperature on the level of the leaves is steady around 23 degrees celsius at lights on and arounf 18 when lights out. It is in a very cool room. But I will try to dim the lights a bit. Do you think I can rely on Lux measurements with an LED? I have read both, tjat it helps and also that it is sensless for LEDs. The get around 50.000 lux from the TS2000 at the tips

Back
Top Bottom