Sweet Organic Goodness - Magical Molasses

Ive been using Black Strap "Brer-Rabbit" unsulphered molasses for my last few harvests and its seriously a *MAJOR* player in epicness! Other sources have alos said blueberry/strawberry "Gatorade" has a similar effect as molasses. (Note for Novices: Do NOT pour Gatorade on your plants....there is a mixture that must be followed.)

Some organic soil based setups can need nutes every feeding. That also depends on if your feeding your plants or feeding your soil too. I know nute schedules range from x1 per week to everday with no breaks. I personally run an organic based soil grow and nute everytime I feed with no ill effects. Soil is so much more forgiving then other mediums that once I started using the SubCools super soil recipe, a good tea and great genetics, everything else took care of itself. Happy growing man!

Calbear- I have never had any pistol coloring from molasses. You can use molasses up until your flush and I actually know some people who just 1/2 the amount during the flush and don't completely cut it out. I personally cut it out about 10days before harvest time. Molasses, while it adds some girth and presence, its main reason for being present is because its a simple sugar that the plant will translate into Taste and Aroma. The smoke will be thicker and more full-flavored. Even light sativas can obtain an uncharacteristically thick and deep smoke with molasses added. Worm-Casting Tea for Veg and Molasses for Flower added to the Subcool's Super-Soil mix is a sure-fire way to produce top quality product everytime. (Assuming you are using proper cuts/genetics and not random bag-seeds.) Happy growing bro, hope that helped a little bit. Ps. I always wait until at least 20% of my trichs are amber anyway because I like that indica like effect but the molasses won't effect harvest time or effect the looks of the trichs to bother harvest time.

Good day Mc! When I buy Mollasses, should have Sulpur or NO sulphur? I want to buy on Amzn today, many thanks!:peace:
Hey mr. bonghead, I was having an issue thinkin my buds werent dense enough. Someone told me I might try molasses. I got the same kind you have, I've got four sativas outside almost a month in flower, buds are hard as a rock! I can tell these buds are gonna be heavy, hope to harvest around november 12 if the frost dosent force me to whack em early. I dont have any schedules for anything. I water them when they need it and try to forsee any nutritional needs. I've been giving them 1 tablespoon/gal water, probly close to once a week. I also give em some organic bloom food once every week, week and a half. Plants in ground on july 7, tallest at 6 ft, all....heavy with fruit. Thats the way I'm seein it.

You xan start either in late veg or early flower and it's gonna be ok!

Back
Top Bottom