Luckily a strange and HAPPY one!!!! :cheer:

I wonder whose responsibility it was for the suppression of a drug that has these qualities. Can't trust the press, they have agendas which apparently are elevated to a national status by what and how the media suppresses this too. This would be criminal to have these case studies where cannabis was used to beat the cancer effectively and people have died as a result of chemo.

My first grow was in a tiny closet I made famous. :laughtwo: It's entirely possible to do a satisfactory grow in a limited space. You train the plants to meet your needs and they're very accommodating, for the most part. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cajun actually recommends we mix the plants before processing into oil to get the greatest syngeristic effects from each contributor. We're still feeling our way into improvements in oil production and administration.

The biobombs can be made in different strengths. We typically recommend you start with a 20:1 mix, unless you have severe sensitivity to one of the components. Then you increase the ratio of CCO as needed until you reach an effective therapeutic dose. We can help you figure all that out.

Hi Sue,

I have all the ingredients and ready to begin the bio bomb fun. Can you lead me to the bio bomb figuring area?

SUE! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!

Everything is going a loy better, went to the dentist yesterday and well, the infection in my teeth have been located and now I need to do 5 root channel surgeries (I actually don't know how it's called axacly) So, I have 11 appointments at the dentist to do all of that and they planned it between mext week and the 26th of april so they are doing a damn good job in doing everything in time (I'm planning on going to the US in may so I asked if they could do everything before the 12th of may and they did which also means that the infection will be hone very very soon!) So in the meantime I get a nice cup of coffee with 3 drops of cannabis oil 2 times a day to prevent any pain and it works damn good! So I'm happy! I'll keep you updated and tomorrow I'll do an update on my own journal to let you guys know what's up!

My little first plants!

So, remember the cannaoil I made last weekend with the 20 grams of Hash Plant and 180 ml of sunflower oil? Well, I ended up not making capsules with it because I wasn't sure what size dose I wanted with it since I hadn't used Hash Plant oil as a daytime pain reliever before.

So, yesterday morning when I got to work, I took half a milliliter of the oil. I waited to take it until I got to work as I didn't know how it would affect me and I thought the half milliliter dose would be fine since I was taking 1 ml of the CBD Medi-Haze previously and it was fine or so I thought.

Around 4 hours after I took, I started to feel high and then BANG, I felt really high and way too high to be at work so my husband came and picked me up from work and I went home and then he had to take a taxi back down to my work to get his car.

Now, what I don't understand is why it would make me so high 4 hours after taking it. I took it about 1.5 hours after breakfast and 4 hours before lunch so I don't think food is why it took so long to hit me. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there a way to weaken it somewhat so I can use it as medicine? Can I add more sunflower oil to it now whether just to the oil as it is or heating it up and mixing again. I still have the bud I strained off from the original batch.

:helpsmilie:

Suggest you convert to 'drops' for dose measurement. If your 1/2 ml was 10 drops go back to 5. See how you react to that. Suggest you fine tune the dose using drops, and once dialled in, change your solution then.

I too have a lesson learned with an unexpected reaction to a new solution. In a dentist office ....

Thank you, Old Bear. I actually took a smidge when we got home to see if it works for pain relief at a lower dose but then I decided to vape some moon rock, too so who knows whether it worked or not but I'm definitely feeling no pain. :rofl:

My suggestion is to do a limited trial with say 20 of the capsules. Warm up the coconut oil and sunflower lecithin then melt the existing caps in there. Then recap them.

Not sure how much coconut and sunflower

Brilliant! That has just got to work! :clap:

Probably repackage into larger size capsules because of the increased payload. :blushsmile:

For future reference, could someone give recommendations on the largest comfortable size capsule for suppository use, please?

Hi Sue,

I have all the ingredients and ready to begin the bio bomb fun. Can you lead me to the bio bomb figuring area?

Here's a link to the BioBomb recipe:
SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

I think of it as two parts
1) dose adjusting portion starting with 20:1 ratio carrier oil to CCO. You can increase the ratio to increase the potency of capsules. Just keep the total volume of this part at 21 ml total.
2) encapsulating portion combining lecithin with more carrier oil and the dosing portion above to make 80 ml total that will fill 90-100 capsules.

20:1 ratio results in 10 mg of CCO per capsule. 19:2 = 20 mg, etc., up to 1:20 that will make capsules a little over 200 mg each that I used for cancer treatment. Whatever ratio you use for dosing the 1 tbsp (15 ml) lecithin and 3 tbsp (45 ml) additional carrier oil stay the same.

You can cut all the amounts in half/thirds/quarters if you don't want full batch of 90 capsules.

I measure my ingredients by weight using grams for ml and it comes out the same. I find it much easier than using measuring spoons or syringes with that sticky stuff.

Brilliant! That has just got to work! :clap:

Probably repackage into larger size capsules because of the increased payload. :blushsmile:

For future reference, could someone give recommendations on the largest comfortable size capsule for suppository use, please?

"00" are standard size for our biobombs. They fit well in base of rectum where capillaries feed the inferior vena cava (that by-passes the liver). If you could use capsules up to 1.5 times that size, but anything larger would extend up to capillaries that feed portal vein that goes to liver.

Good morning everyone. :hug: :love: I'm going to be a little busy for the next couple weeks as I adjust to the demands of the new job, and it warms my heart so to know this room is so well covered that I don't need to even think about it. :bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS my Sweet sweet sister :circle-of-love:

Thank you sweetheart. :hug: :love: I'm so excited I can hardly contain it. I read myself into exhaustion last night trying to get a feel for what's ahead. More of that today. It appears this job is right up my alley. Thank you again Hash Girl. I'd have missed it with my myopic attitude. :laughtwo:

SUE! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!

Everything is going a loy better, went to the dentist yesterday and well, the infection in my teeth have been located and now I need to do 5 root channel surgeries (I actually don't know how it's called axacly) So, I have 11 appointments at the dentist to do all of that and they planned it between mext week and the 26th of april so they are doing a damn good job in doing everything in time (I'm planning on going to the US in may so I asked if they could do everything before the 12th of may and they did which also means that the infection will be hone very very soon!) So in the meantime I get a nice cup of coffee with 3 drops of cannabis oil 2 times a day to prevent any pain and it works damn good! So I'm happy! I'll keep you updated and tomorrow I'll do an update on my own journal to let you guys know what's up!

My little first plants!

Good to hear rik. :hug: Ive seen up close and personal how dangerous an infection in the teeth can be. I'm so thankful the oil's giving you relief. Keep us posted.

Thank you, Old Bear. I actually took a smidge when we got home to see if it works for pain relief at a lower dose but then I decided to vape some moon rock, too so who knows whether it worked or not but I'm definitely feeling no pain. :rofl:

:rofl: I do this same thing all the time. I'm terrible about waiting to see what effect I'm gonna get. I'll turn, spot the vape pen and hit it without even thinking about it, then realize I've skewered the experiment. :laughtwo:

"00" are standard size for our biobombs. They fit well in base of rectum where capillaries feed the inferior vena cava (that by-passes the liver). If you could use capsules up to 1.5 times that size, but anything larger would extend up to capillaries that feed portal vein that goes to liver.

I'm so glad you watch over this room. :hug::hug::hug: :love:

How do you all like the new name? I miss the avatar that set me apart from everyone else.

I dunno not bout you but I think it's great. I think your real name could even be just that; Susan Sweets and you've some how managed to manifest this wonderful person into existence.
Kind of a, Lois Lane now though I suppose.
Please forgive the attempt at humor. I have my fingers full of some Super Lemon Haze.
Good luck and great days.
I am so proud of your most recent bounty :hug: Sue Sweets :hug:

How do you all like the new name? I miss the avatar that set me apart from everyone else.

I don't know... you've changed your name, moved to the bright lights and big swamp... can't hardly recognize you any more, for all we know you'll end up couch locked from smoking indicas and then where will we be?!?! :laughtwo: :rofl: :rofl: (yeah, right! Sue on indicas? :rofl:)

Really happy for you. This web site just got even better with you on staff.:love:

I dunno not bout you but I think it's great. I think your real name could even be just that; Susan Sweets and you've some how managed to manifest this wonderful person into existence.
Kind of a, Lois Lane now though I suppose.
Please forgive the attempt at humor. I have my fingers full of some Super Lemon Haze.
Good luck and great days.
I am so proud of your most recent bounty :hug: Sue Sweets :hug:

Thank you Jacob. :hug: To be honest, when I came here the user name picked me, and then I became her.

I don't know... you've changed your name, moved to the bright lights and big swamp... can't hardly recognize you any more, for all we know you'll end up couch locked from smoking indicas and then where will we be?!?! :laughtwo: :rofl: :rofl: (yeah, right! Sue on indicas? :rofl:)

Really happy for you. This web site just got even better with you on staff.:love:

:rofl: Me on indicas :rofl: When I move to NOLA I'll be sharing a grow space with Tead, so there will finally be indicas available that aren't CBD strains for the daughter's meds. I'll try some, but I don't think indicas and I are a good match. Lol!

Thank you for the compliment. I'm feeling very humbled to have been this blessed.

I miss the avatar too.:Namaste:

I knew you'd understand. :hug: I used it as my profile picture on the Facebook page I made for Sue Sweets. I couldn't let it go. It's one of my favorite pictures. :battingeyelashes: I'm hoping I can keep it there, but I'm not certain about that. All these new things to adapt to.

I see you've added an "s" to your second name. I like it much better than before.

I miss the avatar, too. It made finding your posts a little easier but I'm sure we'll all adjust.

:circle-of-love:

Good morning everyone. :hug: :love: I'm going to be a little busy for the next couple weeks as I adjust to the demands of the new job, and it warms my heart so to know this room is so well covered that I don't need to even think about it. :bravo:

I see you've added an "s" to your second name. I like it much better than before.

I miss the avatar, too. It made finding your posts a little easier but I'm sure we'll all adjust.

:circle-of-love:

I know, it confuses me too. In the back room everyone looks alike. :rofl:

:bravo::Namaste::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::love::circle-of-love:

Congratulations our Guardian Angel :love:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well:passitleft:

Thank you. I don't want you to think I'm going to get to be too busy for you to contact. Deal?

So, remember the cannaoil I made last weekend with the 20 grams of Hash Plant and 180 ml of sunflower oil? Well, I ended up not making capsules with it because I wasn't sure what size dose I wanted with it since I hadn't used Hash Plant oil as a daytime pain reliever before.

So, yesterday morning when I got to work, I took half a milliliter of the oil. I waited to take it until I got to work as I didn't know how it would affect me and I thought the half milliliter dose would be fine since I was taking 1 ml of the CBD Medi-Haze previously and it was fine or so I thought.

Around 4 hours after I took, I started to feel high and then BANG, I felt really high and way too high to be at work so my husband came and picked me up from work and I went home and then he had to take a taxi back down to my work to get his car.

Now, what I don't understand is why it would make me so high 4 hours after taking it. I took it about 1.5 hours after breakfast and 4 hours before lunch so I don't think food is why it took so long to hit me. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there a way to weaken it somewhat so I can use it as medicine? Can I add more sunflower oil to it now whether just to the oil as it is or heating it up and mixing again. I still have the bud I strained off from the original batch.

:helpsmilie:

It's been a while since this post but I had a similiar experience except I wasn't at work. The weird thing was that a different oil hit me like four hours later and once it did, it lasted all day. Very different effect.

Back
Top Bottom