Thank you Kansas!

The president spoke about democracy in prime time this week. None of the major stations broadcast it. It’s because if you don’t wanna pay taxes.They said it was too political.

I remember when being a "hippie" meant standing for or against something political...
This country is divided thanks to Trump. I feel if you’re voting Republican you have to be rich or racist. Or voting with your church which is not right with me. Let me know what they have for legislation or agenda because it’s far as I know they have none. besides holding the country back and complaining. Or taxing the middle class! I also feel Trump may have compromised some spies. I hope he pays for it soon! :hookah: Cheers

This country is divided thanks to Trump. I feel if you’re voting Republican you have to be rich or racist. Or voting with your church which is not right with me. Let me know what they have for legislation or agenda because it’s far as I know they have none. besides holding the country back and complaining. Or taxing the middle class! I also feel Trump may have compromised some spies. I hope he pays for it soon! :hookah: Cheers
I know that they wanna Sunset Social Security and Medicare in five years. Why is that a good idea? Happy Labor Day !!!thanks to the unions who fought for a living wage!

Yesterday Barack and Michelle Obama had their portraits put on display at the White House yesterday. The White House was built by slaves originally. This is great history! Have a terrific Thursday! This portrait would be fitting for Don!

GOP guns over people! The majority of United States citizens do not want assault rifles legal! Vote Blue ! Have a marvelous Monday!!!

Vote Democratic this November and have a terrific Tuesday!
False information is causing a lot of issues in your country I see.
Unfortunately there is big bucks in it.
Until everyone has the same set of facts to start with things won't improve I'm afraid.
This has caused so many problems it breaks my heat to see it.
I've had to stop watching the news. :Namaste:
I truly hope things improve, you all are such wonderful people to everyone else.:green_heart:
But fight with each other.
It's like watching a brother and sister fight.
They love each other but fight like cats and dogs.
Hopefully some common ground can be reached.
I wish you all nothing but the best regardless of politics.
We are all in this together.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hell yes we’re all in this together! Must be nice in Canada! My wife moved from Two harbors Minnesota after her husband died to Wisconsin. Real close to the border of you guys. I just like to vent and chat! Thanks for stopping by! :hookah: Cheers

Back
Top Bottom