Thank you Kansas!

Is this really the right place to get overly political? I mean, it's not pro cannabis awareness or activism...
And I believe there's a certain stance here regarding politics and religion.
Just to clarify, I'm not shaming anyone's stance on any of the aforementioned topics.

Is this really the right place to get overly political? I mean, it's not pro cannabis awareness or activism...
And I believe there's a certain stance here regarding politics and religion.
Just to clarify, I'm not shaming anyone's stance on any of the aforementioned topics.
I believe the Republican Party is holding back America on the legalization of marijuana.

I believe the Republican Party is holding back America on the legalization of marijuana.
And you've stated that fact. But you're not making a difference single handedly by posting your political propaganda.
I can't listen to the local news without being bombarded with it and I'm in a different country.
It shouldn't follow me here too. And honestly, you know this is a touchy subject with two opposing sides to it.
That just leads to disputes and controversy that's better off avoided. It's good you have an opinion but you don't need force it on others. It has nothing to do with 'legalization of marijuana'... Cheers.

And you've stated that fact. But you're not making a difference single handedly by posting your political propaganda.
I can't listen to the local news without being bombarded with it and I'm in a different country.
It shouldn't follow me here too. And honestly, you know this is a touchy subject with two opposing sides to it.
That just leads to disputes and controversy that's better off avoided. It's good you have an opinion but you don't need force it on others. It has nothing to do with 'legalization of marijuana'... Cheers.
Oh I think it does matter!

Back
Top Bottom