Thank you Kansas!

Wow is this the dRump hate page or what! I have to say I'm 53yrs old and never paid attention to any politics until Jan 6th 2020. I never once heard dRump speak while in office but when I heard him on Jan 6th it was like a huge lightbulb went off in my head and I was reminded of every drunk customer at closing time looking for another drink when I was a bartender! Prior to Jan 6th I remember saying to someone "what's the big deal, my life seems the same and I don't feel any different". After Jan 6th I started to realize that's because I'm a 53yr old white male that doesn't feel the effects of dRump's toxic everything the same way some people do. After hearing him speak I'm beside myself how anyone could have voted for that douche in the first place, never mind still support him in way shape or form! He left such a mess and the world will be a better place when he's not in it. He's such an embarrassment for the USA.

Sorry for the rant...... :laughtwo:

Thank you @MochaBud

All this hate towards a president who changed things, everyone said couldn't be done. Who paved the way for the current bag to sit there nod and scratch his as*

Why are you not highlighting all the current presidents failures? There has been just as many of not more since he took office.

What ever happened to standing behind your president regardless of political standing? What ever happened to believing in a great future? What ever happened to the American dream? What was the last patriotic thing you did?

I don't care who are president is, I care what my neighbor would do for me if I needed them. Not check which way they voted prior to helping. Raised in America the land of the free, doesn't feel so free anymore.

Everyone is so righteous. That's great. Stand for what you believe. But that doesn't make what you don't like wrong.

Thank you @MochaBud

All this hate towards a president who changed things, everyone said couldn't be done. Who paved the way for the current bag to sit there nod and scratch his as*

Why are you not highlighting all the current presidents failures? There has been just as many of not more since he took office.

What ever happened to standing behind your president regardless of political standing? What ever happened to believing in a great future? What ever happened to the American dream? What was the last patriotic thing you did?

I don't care who are president is, I care what my neighbor would do for me if I needed them. Not check which way they voted prior to helping. Raised in America the land of the free, doesn't feel so free anymore.

Everyone is so righteous. That's great. Stand for what you believe. But that doesn't make what you don't like wrong.
I have to admit, Trump did, or started doing exactly what he was voted in for, I sure could go for a few narcissistic tweets about now, and gas being a buck a gallon, and not having to put a down payment on groceries :rofl: ...I bleed red and I vote red, just me, and what I want :thumb:

But, on the same note, I still respect the office of the President, even if I don't like the guy, in this case I feel sorry for him, his mental capacity has turned against him, and he no longer understands what he's doing...

I fought for this country, straight out of high school, and made a career out of it, my choice, but if I knew I was fighting for illegal immigrants to come here and use up all our resources, or for a man to say he's a woman, and participate in women's sports, and then be mad when people disagree...I fought for the freedom of an individual to choose, not force some one else's choice, I fought for the American way, I fought because back then it was the honorable thing to do, I came back to nothing that I fought for, it's a pansy ass snowflake of a world our kids have inherited, and I for one am sorry...I'm rambling and getting upset :rofl: I need to go smoke :lot-o-toke: peace brother :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom