The 420 Points System

It says Check and Donate for everyone (two different links)

Donate links you to the screen where you can give your points away, and Check links you to your account so you can see your totals (in checking and savings)

It says Check and Donate for everyone (two different links)

Donate links you to the screen where you can give your points away, and Check links you to your account so you can see your totals (in checking and savings)

What are these points good for?

It's just for fun, there's no tangeable value for redemption.

Like the reputation system, you can award / reward people for great grows, excellent photography, insightful commentary, outstanding activism, etc.

:passitleft:

how do you get rid of stupid post that I made?

420 points needed = 0, cash, check or money order is a small fee to help Cannabis Awareness efforts

I was trying to be a bit funny.... I truly understand not passing stuff out for free and when I have cash i will subscribe. I have turned several friends and patients, and lovers of beautiful pics on to the site and will continue.

If I cant pay ... i can at least bring someone that can.

I truly love the wealth of experience and knowledge available to us all here! ROCK ON 420!

BANKING INTEREST QUESTION:

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me understand this question regarding interest on banked 420 points...

I see the max deposit is 10,000 420 points. So, if I have 10,000 points on account, will I still earn interest, or will the system be unable to accrue the interest because the account will be at max?

Thanks, in advance, for the help!
:thanks:

put mine in bank????? hope i did right

thank you //man/speechless!!

Back
Top Bottom