Rep Points Restrictions

GigaGrew

ok i dont know what rules are in place in regard to my next suggestion, but I propose that 420 change the rules so that something like 10 likes = 1 rep point or similar.
Getting sick and tired of not being allowed to rep the people I believe deserve it.
If they want to force us to give reputaion to other people, then they should do it through the like system, which i sprinkle far more liberally than rep points.

REP, Reputation...that thing most of us spend our entire lives trying to build up so we can walk down the street and be proud.
It should NOT be treated so lightly. i understand there should be security measure in place to prevent deliberatly over inflated reputations, But i refuse to REP some random pleb just so i can REP the people i really want to! :trance:

I guess this is a call to arms people. place your view here and lets make 420 hear the voice of the people, lol

Re: Queen's Garden of Green

yeah what GiG said!! where is my pitch fork?:)
altough just between you and me, does it really matter? other then respect. witch is shown in the conversations we have with each other!
shmarmy alert!! you got mine GiG:thumb:

it matters to me..rep should be very hard to earn.

i look at the length of their green bar before i even read their post.

if they come in claiming this and that but they only have a couple of pips, i just dont bother letting it sink in.

rep to me allows me to rely on the community to pre judge a person for me...which is what reputation is all about right? =D

i dont hand out reps just cos someone cracks a good joke, or is cool or other such nonsence, i rep when they make our growing experience better. nuff said =D

Yeah GiG,but sometimes I just cannot Help Myself, a lot of witty things are said on here that have nothing to do with Growing, FC is a Good Example, I get Up(AWAKE) fin d something FC wrote, Die Laughing, and Rep him For it, Or Queeny, She says something abou anything, that makes more than complete or total sense(LOGICAL SPONTANEOUS WOMAN) very Logical, and makes a lot of sense, Is Kind, I am really Getting SHMARMY now!!! And I Rep Her For It!!! Or You GiG, because You speak Your Mind...REPS!!!! For Me, it ain't all about the Grow that Counts, it is what is said, Wise, Funny Truthful, How to do this or that to your Plants, or because they look a certain High Quality Way...REPS for That!!!:high-five: I am a MULTI-REPPING GUY!!! That is the World I live in. And You all, MY FRIENDS, are considered a Part of it, now Aren't YOU LUCKY...REPS!!!:partyboy: Take Care All,Have not even begun to catch up on all the reading,Family just left, 4 Hours watering and Ferting again, just so damn Busy, The Queens Subject is TIRED, and no rest in Sight!!! I'll make it through though, just see if I do not!!!:high-five: Take care My Queen,and Her Subjects. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hi Guys,

Sorry it took so long to get a reply posted. At this time, a merge like the one suggested just isn't going to be possible. The programming fees for something like that would be extremely intense, anywhere from $2,000 to $5,000. Our finances are currently dedicated to developing and organizing other areas of the site at this time.

Thanks for the idea though, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom