The ABC Of This New Grow

release the cracken yea oh yea
DSC0018510.JPG

small side bud and she singin
DSC0018714.JPG
seeee meeee , feeeeeel mee , touch meee, smoooooke meeee. got one pic mixed up lmao.

DSC0019710.JPG
DSC0019314.JPG

early girl beta suicide female . she is dks [dks=diamite killer shit]. out of a posible 150 seed sites maybe 10 are ripe. too bad she decided to die after splitting her stems. damm. just took off the dry leaf and the final cure/dry is in progress. about 2 oz off her. will know for sure in 5 to 10 days.this was taken at 8 weeks.
now 9 weeks into flowering so i put on the dark for the next 3 days all water now and water is curently off for the 3 day night tripping then back on they are all looking really good right now and i need them to push out more tricomes as i will be taking ripe bud as it is ready [sinse buds] and leaving seeded buds to ripe out completly or almost to the end of life cycle. some buds are ready now to take but i want to see if the papaya strain does something more with the 3 days of darkness. the aurora are all doing fine and buds ripening at all diferent stages not all ready yet but i have tryed and shared an early bud with some friends and they all think it is the best i have done to date hehehehehe not really they were just very stoned and giving me more credit than what is due. they will like it better when i finish them off properly. still have 2 weeks on the regular schedule for theese strains so i am in the manipulation process now and all water only for one ,they will get nothing but water from now till finish. and cause of winter drying is fast i have to slow them down a bit after i harvest. but yes the beta is D.K.S.[dinamite killer shit]. the collective will get a few free samples and the 1 patient who gets for free will be very happy as she gets the seeded buds and gives me back the seeds she has did a great job removing seeds for me many times so she loves getting main buds with seeds for free. she normally gets one good bud and lots of side stuff and bud trim. so she will be very happy may be too happy as this is killer stuff.

DSC002068.JPG
DSC0020413.JPG
DSC0020112.JPG

the hairs on this pheno dryed white seen this a few times over the years some what rare. shit is sweet sweet candy taste. but theese are off the beta female so earlier then i like but couch lock even now. 2 friends tryed already and i asked after the first hit ' so,what do ya think' i said. after about 1/2 a cig i asked again they said huh . they were so stoned i wasnt even there.[in the zone]. :) at that point i said 'oh nothing got to go, have fun' they said ok. so i got my answer. D.K.S. . i called both the next day and one said i thought you were here last week . i started laughing my ass off and then they figured it out. so i asked can ya wait a few weeks till it is all ready to try the finale product out. there was no answer but holy shit from 1 guy and oh shit yes from the other. cant wait till the f1 crop gets started and done . it was a funny 2 days for sure cause i asked my morning coffie buddy how long did it last before you hit it again , he said oh right away the wife got home at noon so i smoked 2 more hits . i said dude you were stoned off your ass from 8 till noon. he said no way i said i was there at 745 and you filled the pipe at 8 when we sat down for coffie. then i left about 815 cause you were fucked up and couldnt remember shit so i said ill call ya. all he said was 'oh' i have to be carefull. and we laughed our ass off. i asked his wife if she had some yet and she said she will have to wait till weekend chores are done cause he didnt do shit all that day and we all laughed. damm that was a lower side bud just enough to fill his bowl. :) happened to be dry early to check out. cant wait to get the testers to check out some of it. hmmmm hope they dont forget to grade it for me.

in 9 to 10 days ill be taking about 60 to 70% of the main harvest. that is the target date. it all depends on the buds that are carrying seed as well as i might hold off but the suicide beta female is quite amazing stuff everyone who has tryed is on their ass in 1 to 3 hits for 3 to 5 hrs last time i did aurora indoor i went 11weeks to the day and papaya was outdoor full season i may take this years outdoor crop 1 week earlier then last time i did theese they have 2 to 3 times the legs [length of high] taken 1 to 3 weeks earlyier and just as stony as before. and the new f1 i wont do till after the first 12/12 grow which i will do with my widowlicious strain. only cause i like ripe freash seeds to hang out for 3 to 4 months before useing. the seeds need allitle time before use to get maximum germination out of all viable seed i really need as many plants growing for the f1 to pick the best phenos for the next cross forward to f2. i have a clone of the alpha mother in the phototron[mother ship] and can keep her alive and buds as long as i need [neat thing about phototrons].
love the phototrons can grow the same plant and bud her over and over and over and over and ect ... i did it for 3 years the same 3 plants and got pounds out of it to smoke had my 3 favofite strains when i smoked all the time. had to move in a hurry and no place to shack her up with so i was lucky to finish them but lost all 3 strains in the move stashed seed for the move but could never figure where i hided it [even from myself lmao] still cant figure where it is at. got to be that one last place i havent looked. found other stuff and had fun with all that but never thoose.[ panama red, columbian santa mareia gold. acapulca gold. ] the only thing close is the mexican el dorado. if your a sativa lover get seeds of that. :) your in for a treat.

as this grow is winding down at now 10 weeks and 3 days into flowering , the grow is about 3 to 10 days away, about 40% of the seeded buds the seeds are ripe which is good just want to get to 70% or more ripe ones before harvest. harvest will start in a matter of days for the seedless so the process will be ongoing till finished. the lighting rack will be upgraded too as well as i am removing the led's and replacing with the t5"s which will give more light on that side of the setup. also 1 uvb 4ft will be added to the system as well and another 200watt floresent and all the lighting will be full spectrum as this provides maximum useable plant lighting. only went with the red and blue lamps to show how they work and the led to show the diference in budding and growth on that side of the garden. which there is a diference which has been seen throughout the grow. i will be airbud dry/curing all of it which gives fluffy buds and a very unique taste and high. i am very happy to have shared that process and a few 420 members have did their harvests that way with extreme success and happyness with results. those out there know who you are. i will be doing a very small instruction on the process in the forums as to why it is important and how to max the plants taste and high , just by following the process i will lay out. it is very simple.

some of it was ready.
DSC002258.JPG
beta dryed out now for finale trim and storage
DSC0022411.JPG
vegitables for outside
DSC002296.JPG
first harvest of ready buds
DSC002407.JPG
underside veiw
tricome_underside.PNG
underside close up veiw of tricomes
DSC002325.JPG
ripe seed
ripe_seed.PNG
ripe seed close up , notice bracs are drying up as seed is mature
DSC002346.JPG
a.b.c.after takeing main buds. lots of mid and lower buds getting close.
note: the one master kush plant didnt do so well as the papaya and the aurora plants just drowned her out but she did grow some amazing seeds from the aurora polen so hopeing they are viable[they are ripe] mk is a double genetic hybred, [it carries 2 complete sets of genes] 2 times as many as normal plants. so crossing this back to itself only yeilds sterile seed. so a new or unrelated parent/strain must be intruduced to produce seed.most vegatable gardeners know what i am saying , you have to buy new seed every year or clone the strain. it is also why cloning double or triple genetic strains will produce very diferently in your gardens.

DSC002616.JPG
first and second of tops harvested.
natural_seed_drop.PNG
push
DSC002598.JPG
comon baby push push
seed_drop.PNG
yes twins oh gosh boy and girl :)
DSC002628.JPG
some of the first litter to appear.
welcome to the world and i introduce D.K.S. PfAam-b-f1 strain indica dominant hybred. papaya female aurora alpha male -beta
DSC002548.JPG
lighting change to 12/12 grow. see all the colors.full spectrum. :)
DSC002557.JPG
the last and final harvest mega matured buds and alpha female in the middle see her huge bud. damm. dks. alpha female is aurora female alpha papaya male alpha - alpha f1 .
i always pick the alpha male then the alpha female. then all the others are beta seed . i even had a beta choice female but only a few seed as she commited suicide. there were 100's of seed in her but she couldnt take it and died. so about 1 for every 30 seed came out ripe. only needed 1 more week from her and would of gotten 70% of ripe seed from her. they were all that close. but the alpha female is by far a super girl as she is carring more seed. bigger bud and less side branching[for sog and scrog] and 12/12 seed to bud grow.
very good design so far. and i have some master kush crossed with alpha male aurora. mka alpha seed. so breeding on schedule.

this grow is compleated. thank you for your support. a new journal started is a to z 12/12.
12/12 form A to Z widowlicious strians and cross breeding.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom