The Alberta Growers Lounge

Central Edmonton here. Nice to see others sharing the passion for growing.

Currently using my closet due to height requirements but I have a 3x3x6 tent lit up with a 600w cooltube. Still struggling with the dry conditions here. Grateful they are in flower and have lower humidity requirements. But I am thinking of modifying the tent by cutting off the top, putting the skeletal frame on stilts and topping it with the inner liner and sealed with black plastic. I just need the guts to cut into that tent but I do need the extra height if I want grow trees instead of bush. Has anybody ever done such a mod?

Absolutely brother, is close to you bro?
Great seeds and dude. I sent him a email to do a sponsor grow on that haze/c99 for him. i bet that strain is amazing. :headbanger:
I’m in Alberta, I do believe you said your friend was in BC? That’s a good province over, I mean it’s closer to me then you are I imagine! :thumb:

Central Edmonton here. Nice to see others sharing the passion for growing.

Currently using my closet due to height requirements but I have a 3x3x6 tent lit up with a 600w cooltube. Still struggling with the dry conditions here. Grateful they are in flower and have lower humidity requirements. But I am thinking of modifying the tent by cutting off the top, putting the skeletal frame on stilts and topping it with the inner liner and sealed with black plastic. I just need the guts to cut into that tent but I do need the extra height if I want grow trees instead of bush. Has anybody ever done such a mod?
Hey dude! Welcome!

I’m also in the Edmonton area.

your tent is 6’ tall, you should be able to grow “big enough” monsters in there.

I built my own tent, and it’s pretty easy to modify my tent, but an actual tent might be a different story.

Hey guys I was just curious about cleaning lights? Is this a Windex thing or is that bad idk?
I use baby wipes. They seem to get the job done! :thumb:

I’m in Alberta, I do believe you said your friend was in BC? That’s a good province over, I mean it’s closer to me then you are I imagine! :thumb:

Hey dude! Welcome!

I’m also in the Edmonton area.

your tent is 6’ tall, you should be able to grow “big enough” monsters in there.

I built my own tent, and it’s pretty easy to modify my tent, but an actual tent might be a different story.

I use baby wipes. They seem to get the job done! :thumb:
Got lots of those just had my first little one 5 months

Got lots of those just had my first little one 5 months
Congratulations dude! I really loved the 6 month milestone! My daughter was sweet, funny, mobile, and the sleeping was starting to get under control... it wasn’t great, but a huge improvement from 5 months ago.

Our first daughter will be three in May, and her baby sister will make in appearance in late May. So it’s going to be a busy month this year! (Again) :smokin:

FC8B6B5C-9B28-42B1-833F-6C1695D17691.jpeg

8B5E21A2-FE38-47FB-9BC0-50F5A78EB212.jpeg

Just snapped these pictures of my Sour Jack :smokin:

Looking good! Sugaring up nicely.

Congrats to both you and @HashFart for your little bundles of joy. My one regret in life. Ah well...

The tent is 5'10" actually but between my cooltube and 15G pots, I am left with about 36" grow height. I know I can scrog and what not but I prefer to let plants grow naturally for aesthetic reasons. I'll think of something. The tent might end up as a veg/breeding tent.

Punch Pie:

full

Cheers. And yeah, read about that guy at the warehouse. It's a sad day.

She is sexy for sure!:goodjob::ganjamon:

I just ordered some more Sour D. from Cropking website.
They just got a ton of different new seeds. Holy cow, took me awhile to go through their selection.
Thanks buddy! :high-five:

I had no idea! I’ll have to go take a look just to see what’s new!:yahoo:thanks for the heads up man!

Hell yeah brother !
:high-five:

Looking good! Sugaring up nicely.

Congrats to both you and @HashFart for your little bundles of joy. My one regret in life. Ah well...

The tent is 5'10" actually but between my cooltube and 15G pots, I am left with about 36" grow height. I know I can scrog and what not but I prefer to let plants grow naturally for aesthetic reasons. I'll think of something. The tent might end up as a veg/breeding tent.

Punch Pie:

full

Cheers. And yeah, read about that guy at the warehouse. It's a sad day.
Ahh yes! I know what you mean. I’ve kinda got my self a system to top, and train out hex lines for plants, but I’m iffy on scrog netting’s because I love to pull my plants out of the tent and be able to interact with them. If a nets over them, I can’t do it. It also makes feeding a bit harder, unless you get your self a system happening for your self.

What you could do, is... instead of cutting the top off. Is you could use a marker to trace the bottom of the pot on the floor of the tent. Make your self a platform for the tent to sit on, and put your pots in the holes of the tent. You could have the entire pot below the tent, or only half. It’s up to you, but would probably be the beat bet rather then cut the entire top off.

my grow early last year. That’s what I did with my tent, because I built my own 4 ‘ tent then built a platform for it to sit on making the tent a 5’ tent. It worked awesome! I was able to utilize the entire 4’ of the tent...
838BB315-9690-4329-9D8C-A83DFF61B300.jpeg

I also rigged up my light with tie wire, in a certain way so that I could utilize the majority of the room above the light as well.
C3470113-9300-40E8-B69C-82014582EC64.jpeg

Google dispensaries Vancouver
Lots of black hash avail online
I’ve ordered from maryjanemail. Biz a couple times. They’ve got a great selection! I actually ordered it well before they legalized. Blew my mind that it showed up to my door step, via Canada post! :laughtwo:
I was looking out my windows like an addict for a few weeks after though :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom