The Amazing VaporGenie

Rin101

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been using my VaporGenie handheld vaporizer for 2 months now, and it's absolutely amazing.

I live with my parents so I was looking for a good stealthy way to smoke, and the VaporGenie has exceeded all my expectations..it doesn't smell, it's quick and easy to use (after the first few learning attempts), and it only takes a tiny, tiny bit of medicine to get you really stoned!

I would sit here and go through the pros and cons, but Vapor Buff has already made an amazing review that I thought I'd share with you:

Definitely worth a lot more than the $55

+1 on Rin101's assessment of the VG. My friends have used the VG with great effect. They prefer the VG to their whip vaporizers because it gives them more flavor than the whip, while still allowing them to enjoy much cleaner vapor (compared to smoke from one-hitters, pipes and bongs.)

My friends' whip vape does a very good job of getting oneself stupefyingly stoned, but with a little more work and better flavor along the way, the simple little VG gets that job done quite nicely too.

Oooh you're right, I wonder how they do that! Wholesale purchasing I guess :D

Weedpipe, I don't know if that would work or not..but it doesn't sound very safe haha..I think you'd end up burning the plant and maybe yourself

I would sit here and go through the pros and cons

give us YOUR full review, good and bad. you got this thing working properly and ive read where the VG can be tricky to figure out, so a helpful hints segment would be great also ... :peace:

I've had a vaporgenie for over 6 months now, I'll put in my 2 cents.
Pro's: The control you have while using it is great. You control if you want to have a light thin vapor or a heavy cloud. The vapor tastes good, it brings out the real flavor of the weed.
Con's: Because you have to keep a constant flame for the heat source you will use up your lighter a lot faster than normal. I use a refillable lighter so that solved the problem.
The major disadvantage to using the vaporgenie is one that all pipes share. You have to be careful that little bits of weed don't get threw the screen. This seems to happen more with this pipe than a regular one since you'll be sucking on it for longer to get a full hit. I solved this problem by using two screens instead of one.

Interesting, I've never had any weed fall through the screen...I grind mine, but the grinder has pretty big holes

Sorry, weedpipe, I wasn't supposed to post an off-site link, and I just realized that it was edited out haha.

In addition to what dfw-guy said, the VaporGenie is extremely stealthy, doesn't smell, and is very cheap. It's great for packing a bowl to take with you and vape anywhere, and easy to hide in case someone spots you in a semi-public place.

The major problem I have with it is that it you can very rarely use the VaporGenie outdoors because any little bit of wind makes it very hard to control the flame. That's easily solved if you have a car though :)

Another thing I absolutely love about the VaporGenie is the variety of hits...there are a million ways to use this thing, it never gets old! For instance: when I first got my VG, I used a tiny flame and inhaled very very slowly, so slowly that I couldn't even hear the whistling from a few inches away. Since then I've experimented with many different speeds, flame sizes, and temperatures...this thing is so much fun :D even after almost 4 months, it still has the "new and exciting" factor! The different ways to vape come with different results as well..small flame/slow inhale takes longer to get a smaller hit, but it's more efficient (at least it seems to be), but if you use a large flame and inhale as fast as you possibly can, you'll get a big hit in just a few seconds and can finish a bowl very quickly in just a couple hits...

;)

yep, the VG works well, i got monster hit on my 1st attempt, this little thing aint hard to use at all ... i already know what good vape tastes like, so when i was inhaling i started to get the flavor and knew even before my 1st exhale that this pipe is a winner.
i absolutely recommend this product

420_065.jpg

i got to chime in 1 more time, this thing is GREAT ... im very stoned, and u all are right, a little dab will do ya ... A+++

oh, i did twist the mouthpiece 22 degrees so that so that you dont have to hold ur flame at a 90 degree angle to the bowl

Glad you like it, man! and I usually rotate mine a bit too, it's easier to get the flame over the bowl..Let me know when you decide on a good name ;)

Back
Top Bottom