The Amazing VaporGenie

Are you sure? I only see the old one

PS last night I tried vaping kief again (it didn't work the first time) and wooooow it was insane..I only packed half a bowl of kief and I got more vapor from that half bowl than I have ever seen from a full bowl of dro..I recorded it and will post the video later once I edit it

I got my glass VaporGenie yesterday, and I'm so stoked about it! It's taking some time to get used to because there's no tip, but on my fourth bowl I got huge hits and could actually see vapor filling the glass :D

The only difference in use is that the glass VaporGenie has a larger bowl than the wooden genies, so you can vape more. The glass top piece gets warm after a bit of use, but it cools down quickly and it's never hot.

I decided to buy it as soon as it was back in stock as my early birthday present ;)
It's pretty cool, but I haven't decided on a name yet

vapor2.jpg

Very nice. I was about to order one, but I have the wooden version and I really like it. My next vaporizer will be an electrical one.

So I keep reading how you guys unscrew the screen in the VG . How do you do that ? I've had mine for a few wks and use it sometimes, seems to take a bit more time to get going, and keep going through lighters like crazy ... and where did that glass one come from that looks really cool ! One more question how did you add that to your bong ? I'd love to try that where do you put the weed , was the bong bowl threaded ? Thanks guys I think I need to light one up now ...:peace:

When we are talking about the screen, its the screen that the weed sits on, not the carbon filter. You shouldn't ever have to change or modify the carbon filter. However if you burn it badly you will need to replace it. Just don't let the flame touch it & you'll be fine.
When I need to change the screen I usually have to pick it out with a knife.. but if you get the screen into the threaded grove then you can just turn it with your finger and it will rise up and out.

Refillable lighters are a great investment..

Vaporgenie sells the glass one as well on their site.

The vaporgenie top screws into a standard metal bowl, you can buy em at headshops that sell metal pipes & parts. So yes, the carbon filter top screws right onto the stem on my bong.

Thanks dfy-guy, I don't think I need to change the screen yet but never looked at it ,so was just curious. I'll have to look for that bowl next time I'm down at Salzers...:peace:

I like to screw my screen in, but some people say they just push it down there as far as it will go and it works fine.

Also, the glass VaporGenie can only be bought from the official VaporGenie website, which I am not allowed to link here ;)

Nice video that sure makes it easy to do...Thanks I'll go order some screens now :peace:

Wow..VaporGenie released some awesome-looking aluminum VGs recently. I wish I could get one of these but i can't really justify spending the money since I already have a glass and wooden VG! These aren't available at VapeNow yet :(

love my exotic vg. just bought a bat and cant wait for it to come in! i'm thinking about making a bong out of my bong spirit bottle and using the vg filter. any tips on finding the right bowl?

Yeah, I use my wooden VG top with a metal downstem that I found at a local headshop. It has a metal bowl with threads on the inside; the VG top screws on perfectly. It's definitely worth asking for one of these at the shop!

I use it in the hotels, in my den, at my mother's place or when I visit family. No MJ smells. Great little unit.

I just used it in my bathroom before going to bed. NICE

Back
Top Bottom