The Church/The Doctor (My 1st Legit Grow)

thanks for the heads up from rosemans great advice i was gonna take it out next time i did a res change........lights and goodies should be in tomorrow =D

lights, two more airstones, ONA, misc. stuff came in today now its gettin warm. pics after a wally world/ bud trip cause i gotta get an a/c for my closet......any suggestions?

How bout some new pics =D

5-7-10

rsz_5-7-1.jpg

rsz_5-7-2.jpg

rsz_5-7-3.jpg

rsz_5-7-4.jpg

rsz_5-7-5.jpg

rsz_5-7-6.jpg

rsz_5-7-7.jpg

rsz_5-7-8.jpg

Here is the low down on my light set up.....

5 Lights....

2- Multi Spec Mids 4100K 105/400W Sides
1- Multi Spec Flowering 3000K 105/400W TBD???
1- Dual Spec II Veg. 6500K 85/350W Top
1- Dual Spec II Flowering 3000K 85/350W Top

When counting my wattage do i count the high or low number?
rsz_Lights_5_.jpg

rsz_Lights_6_.jpg

MS Mids
rsz_Lights_2_.jpg

MS F.
rsz_lights1.jpg

DS V.
rsz_Lights_4_.jpg

DS F.
rsz_Lights_3_.jpg

I see you also use lamps cords for some "training" of you plants. Me too! Now that's a hard one to explain to those that don't use it! LOL!

Right now I'm doing what is called leaf tucking. See a bud trying to emerge from under the canopy, move the leaf that is blocking the new bud to under the emerging bud to max out that particular site. No need to cut it out of the way, just move it. You may only get a little extra production but more is always better.

I see you also use lamps cords for some "training" of you plants. Me too! Now that's a hard one to explain to those that don't use it! LOL!

Right now I'm doing what is called leaf tucking. See a bud trying to emerge from under the canopy, move the leaf that is blocking the new bud to under the emerging bud to max out that particular site. No need to cut it out of the way, just move it. You may only get a little extra production but more is always better.

Hell yeah, you didn't notice that in my grow? Use whatever you find!

Back
Top Bottom