The Deep Water Culture Home

RD, don't get offended when someone says WTF! To me in volves tooo many steps. Getting a root system on a plant takes some pratice and some patience. You'd have to start with something like rockwool/soil and then switch them somehow to aeroponics. I wouldn't try it and I think I could do it. To me whereever the seed is planted is where it grows. I had my trials and tribulation with transfering seedlings from a cup of dirt to a net pot and it's doable but not recommended because a plant grown in dirt has roots that look for nutes in dirt and it takes awhile to get them started and healthy on a switch. I say you grow some plants, get some clones and then use the shit out of it.

We all have wild ideas. I call mine stoner thoughts but please feel free to express your thoughts. We still may make fun of them but use that as the check and balance it was meant as.

Peace!

Wow, that is such a nice meter and I understand your desire to bring it to life but being used you have no idea what the circuitry even at full power will do.

I wish you luck with the new probe and if that doesn't work you'll have reason enough to go get a new good one the next time. I went through 2 and maybe 3 cheap meters before I said F it and bought something I knew worked.

Someone tried that and it did work, however I wouldn't recommend it. I use the paper towel germination method and then place the popped seedlings into rapid rooters(instead of rockwool). I have a germination tray to hold them until ready for transplant. I like this method and it has proved reliable for me.

Mr.TheAnswerTo1984is1776..

I understand,, it was just a thought.. Ive used the Paper Towel Method the most myself with OK results,, Ive also poked my Finger in the Dirt and put the little Bean about a Quarter Inch into the Hole, covered it lightly and then watered it,, and most recently put the little Bean in a Glass of Water till it *Popped* and then set it in a Rockwool Cube too.. Just thought that the Cloner might be the Ideal Environment for the little Buggerz.. ..

And Thank You for your Opinion Sir,, its very much appreciated !!

:)

RD, don't get offended when someone says WTF! To me in volves tooo many steps. Getting a root system on a plant takes some pratice and some patience. You'd have to start with something like rockwool/soil and then switch them somehow to aeroponics. I wouldn't try it and I think I could do it. To me whereever the seed is planted is where it grows. I had my trials and tribulation with transfering seedlings from a cup of dirt to a net pot and it's doable but not recommended because a plant grown in dirt has roots that look for nutes in dirt and it takes awhile to get them started and healthy on a switch. I say you grow some plants, get some clones and then use the shit out of it.

We all have wild ideas. I call mine stoner thoughts but please feel free to express your thoughts. We still may make fun of them but use that as the check and balance it was meant as.

Peace!

Mr.MostlyCrazy..

YessssSir.. Ive done quite a bit of Cloning in the past,, Im just new to the Hydro World.. Ive grown in Dirt for quite a few years and stayed strictly in Dirt.. So all of this Hydro Stuff is a learning experience to say the least.. lol

And Thank You for your Reply !! Im still laughing about the "Stoner Thoughts" comment,, too funny !! !!

:)

hey hows it going everyone! .. just finish updating my journal , thought the bubbleshead home wanted to see how my kush plant is doing :) .. it already has been 12 days into flowering

before .. (when she was young )

IMG_04654.JPG

after 12 days into flowering :)

IMG_05935.JPG

IMG_05923.JPG

here is a root shot

IMG_05883.JPG

let me know what you fellas think ? :bong:

I got a new stinkbud design for all the DIY' ers out there in bubbleland!!

This is a single plant aeroponics design and quite clever, if I might add. It utilizes a 18 gallon rubbermaid tote and a 3 gallon bucket. I will be building one and testing it out, as I have most of the parts already. Stinkbud was shooting for a different approach, massive plants that yield 6-8 oz each for the home med grower.

StinkBud_single01_1-01.jpg

single03.jpg

single02.jpg

Well I officialy HATE coyotes!!! figured I would enjoy 4th of july weekend with a nice long ride on the bike. had an amazing ride right up untill I came face to face with a coyote at 120mph.. last thing I remember was seeing him run out in the road and thinking to myself " oh f##k this is going to hurt like hell'' long and short of it is right leg broken (14 places) , 9 broken ribs, 3 fingers broken, ligaments in right shoulder torn, left hip dislocated. and fractured left foot and ankle and some other bumps and bruises..bike is a total loss and was spread out over a 600 foot section of road. it tumbled so much and so hard it actually folded the back rim around the swing arm. As for the coyote from what im told it was a prety discusting sight. Im thinking of making a necklace out of his tooth that was pulled out of the front tire. so on that note, I will not be on here much for a while. sitting infront of the computer is not very easy or comfortable. then again neither is sitting up, eating, and breathing..and the next person to try to make me laugh is getting punched in the mouth. broken ribs are the worst pain I have ever felt..

hello BH`s! I`m still around just need to get some new equipment before I strart my next bubble grow (meters) but no cash atm, I have a soil plant 5 weeks in bloom and I`m sending another one into flower tomorrow, I have a bunch of clones I took on Sat from 2 moms and hopefully a few of those will be bubble grows!! Peace and happiness to all!!

can't wait to see the next one bro, thanks for the reps back at ya for the last gro, hows it smokin:bongrip: or is it still cureing:peace:
well it says i got to spread the love before i can rep ya again

Well I officialy HATE coyotes!!! figured I would enjoy 4th of july weekend with a nice long ride on the bike. had an amazing ride right up untill I came face to face with a coyote at 120mph.. last thing I remember was seeing him run out in the road and thinking to myself " oh f##k this is going to hurt like hell'' long and short of it is right leg broken (14 places) , 9 broken ribs, 3 fingers broken, ligaments in right shoulder torn, left hip dislocated. and fractured left foot and ankle and some other bumps and bruises..bike is a total loss and was spread out over a 600 foot section of road. it tumbled so much and so hard it actually folded the back rim around the swing arm. As for the coyote from what im told it was a prety discusting sight. Im thinking of making a necklace out of his tooth that was pulled out of the front tire. so on that note, I will not be on here much for a while. sitting infront of the computer is not very easy or comfortable. then again neither is sitting up, eating, and breathing..and the next person to try to make me laugh is getting punched in the mouth. broken ribs are the worst pain I have ever felt..

wow man yer lucky to be alive!!, hope everything heals fast for ya, peace!

Damn bro sorry to hear this get better soon:peace:

I vegged with a single 250mh and no addl. lighting for 38 days exactly (long story) and they are 15 days in flower so 53 days (7 1/2 weeks) since they germed. AK48's are suposed to finish in...ready............48 days. Mine'll go longer as I'm no pro.....AND...... I LOVE me them AN 3 part nutes. They are worry-free. I havent added ANYTHING to the water except that I pH my r/o tap water to 6 or so. (It comes out at 9-9.5) and the AN buffers keeps it 5.8-6.2. I am only running 900ppm... any more and they claw and spot. I think my AN nutes are superior to anything I've tried to date, including: FF & GH & the stock SH nutes that come with the set-up. However, those are my
2nd fav......enuff of me......HGH

Good to see you back, HGH. Great Post, I love the AN nutes too.

Back
Top Bottom