The Deep Water Culture Home

I PM'd mule to just hang on the BH page like I do. It is stress free which is great for me and is what he said he wants. You don't meet as many people but it is the quality not the quantity that matters.

MULE the BH's love you come back and hang with us. How will I ever know how my plants are doing if you aren't here?

Alien8, Don't discount yourself. Speak your mind but then let it go. It's the best you or anyone else can do. Others negative opinions are their problem and not yours.

You find yourself in a tough situation and I admire your personal growth which, if you think about it, may not have happened without your disability. Still sucks but you are to be admired by all.

I can sing as I once did just can't hit the high notes as well but the bottom range in better. I make it up in the emotion of the song and the telling of the story.

My wife is an excellent vocal teacher among her many other talents. Not professionally trained but she has the feel and soul of music and the tech stuff I can handle. I have a rule. If I can sing the song better than the AI person trying to sing it, they are not going to be the next American Idol! LOL! I can ace this year's crew!

I was a cantor in church for 10 years and it was one of the most rewarding things I've done in music. Keep singing Roseman! It will feed you! I sing at the nursing home at least 2 times a month. Wife is the piano player and she can wail on it like JoAnne Castle from the Lawrence Welk show. They are an appreciative group and the payment is a smile from someone that needs to smile and of course the Karma bump. God gives you a talent and you better use it to help. That's how Dad taught me in words and in action.

My 2 German Shepards, now 1, the male died in March :-( are pet therapy dogs. We used to take them to the nursing home and the hospital to visit patients. Everytime one of those people broke into a smile when seeing and petting the dogs filled my heart with joy and peace.

Thank you Sis. They applauded. A little praise or flattery goes along way with Roseman.

Is anyone as near excited as I am to see the finale of LOST tonight?

OMG!!!! YESSSSSS! I can not wait! I have it setup to record also just in case I miss something or want to watch it again. I almost went searching for a thread here about it, but some days I can barely keep up with the subscriptions I have! lol!

Well that's where we differ. Lost holds no intrigue for me. Anyway I'm usually patrolling the websites looking for those that are lost in their grow.

Enough drama on here today to fill that quota for me! LOL!

It's never what happens to you, it's how you handle it. I choose peace! It seemed to come full force when I had my quint bypass. That prioritized things for me quick and in a hurry.

I later found that peace was the key to almost everything. I, like most, used to think otherwise. Thinking is not where it's at. You have to feel it first.

The meds we grow here helps me to stay there or get there. Not a drug induced coma, just an opening to what is really important if you let it.

Mule, please come back and help! We need you.

The ignore button is important one to know, but the "Report Post" button is even more important. Have to let the mods know about a problem in order for them to fix it. But hey, like you said MC, let it go past you and keep your inner peace. When dealing with a public forum, you never know what you're going to get. Accept the good, Leave the bad.

Mule, I hope you come back! You are loved!

I have a grow question. It is late in my grow and you all know about my curled leaves. Will they now stay that way? Should I even care if they do stay that way? My plants are definitely not pretty like some of yours but the buds are growing nicely. I got lots of trichs on both plants as well.

Everything for the moment seems to be going well in the tank. I just pulled out a gallon and put it in the freezer as I did yesterday to cool the tank down. It isn't that hot outside today so the temps are ok but want them lower sine I don't know what tomorrow will bring.

Great thanks MC.

OMG I have lost on lol. I had watched some of it so maybe I will watch and see how they tie it all up. I heard only the big questions are answered and a lot unanswered. Enjoy die hard fans.

whats up everyone? kinda getting back into the forum again . sorry i went awol on ya. some personal shit kind took over most of my time. needless to say im back home with my mom for a lil bit till i can get back on my feet and get my own place. the good thing is that i am back home and have been working since the week after i pulled into the state. let me tell you, my best friend esko ( my dog) and i made a 48 hour road trip from idaho all the way to Connecticut. it was a really long ride .but i had plenty of my harvest left to get me through it. i still dont have a place to grow but im looking for a house to rent so some day i may be able to grow again. Sorry to hear that we have drama going on this site now. hopefully we can find a peaceful resolution. i really like this site and dont want to have to move again, or have my friends leave either. hey roseman if u sing as good as you grow im sure u nailed that solo out of the park. anyways guys and gals ill try to be on more often and lend my 2 cents when i can. its actually really cool to be on again and see the same people posting and helping. thats why i love the bubble head gang !!

I picked up a bottle of 3% h2o2 from wal-mart and I noticed on the label it says "3% hydrogen peroxide (Stabilized)".
Does anyone know if this is safe for hydroponic use?
I pulled my empty h2o2 bottles out of the trash and none of them say stabilized.
I'm always hesitant when it comes to introducing something new.
Anyone know about this?

OK so as most of you know I am a total idiot and put way too many ladies in way too small of an area..I went and sorted out a tiny bit of my space issues.. well kinda..lol..I threw a 2x6 on top of the shed and screwed the hooks for my light through the roof into the 2x on top so I GAINED almost a foot in height. I took the ballast completely out and relocated it, traded places with 2 of the resivours so the one that was getting (and blocking) the most light is now switched places with the one that was getting the least amount of light..ohh and as sudgested by RM I think, I was able to tie a few over to the sides a hair to let more light deeper into the lower branches..

Now to my question.. now that I have been moving entire resivours around and doing all this work around the girls having to push them around a bit, Is there anything I should watch out for.signs of shock or anything. If something negitive starts to happen with them I want to be able to know and know what to do to fix it before it gets bad..

Go ahead FPF you can say "I TOLD YOU SO" again..haahahaha
(he warned me from day 1 I had too many plants in the small space)

I have a grow question. It is late in my grow and you all know about my curled leaves. Will they now stay that way? Should I even care if they do stay that way? My plants are definitely not pretty like some of yours but the buds are growing nicely. I got lots of trichs on both plants as well.

Everything for the moment seems to be going well in the tank. I just pulled out a gallon and put it in the freezer as I did yesterday to cool the tank down. It isn't that hot outside today so the temps are ok but want them lower sine I don't know what tomorrow will bring.

I don't think (I could be wrong) that it was ever established for sure what the cause was, I was leaning toward heat moisture stress. What ever it is, at this stage of the game, it really doesn't matter. My crazy x-wife cut 75% of her leaves offf in mid flowering and they still lived and gave her buds. Your plants are going to make it.

whats up everyone? kinda getting back into the forum again . sorry i went awol on ya. some personal shit kind took over most of my time. needless to say im back home with my mom for a lil bit till i can get back on my feet and get my own place. the good thing is that i am back home and have been working since the week after i pulled into the state. let me tell you, my best friend esko ( my dog) and i made a 48 hour road trip from idaho all the way to Connecticut. it was a really long ride .but i had plenty of my harvest left to get me through it. i still dont have a place to grow but im looking for a house to rent so some day i may be able to grow again. Sorry to hear that we have drama going on this site now. hopefully we can find a peaceful resolution. i really like this site and dont want to have to move again, or have my friends leave either. hey roseman if u sing as good as you grow im sure u nailed that solo out of the park. anyways guys and gals ill try to be on more often and lend my 2 cents when i can. its actually really cool to be on again and see the same people posting and helping. thats why i love the bubble head gang !!

chevyman, so good to see you back, bro.

sorry to hear about the break-up and move, but what is behind you in the past, IS behind you in the past! Live in TODAY! Look forward and be blessed.

Ain't no drama here, it isn't allowed. HOUSEKEEPING came in and cleaned up!

Hope you can start a new grow soon, good to see you around.
Peace

I picked up a bottle of 3% h2o2 from wal-mart and I noticed on the label it says "3% hydrogen peroxide (Stabilized)".
Does anyone know if this is safe for hydroponic use?
I pulled my empty h2o2 bottles out of the trash and none of them say stabilized.
I'm always hesitant when it comes to introducing something new.
Anyone know about this?

that's the correct stuff in my book. 2 to 3 tablesppons per gallon of water as a Preventative and 4 tablespoons per gallon as a Cure.

don't be a stranger bro, good to see you here again.

OK so as most of you know I am a total idiot and put way too many ladies in way too small of an area..I went and sorted out a tiny bit of my space issues.. well kinda..lol..I threw a 2x6 on top of the shed and screwed the hooks for my light through the roof into the 2x on top so I GAINED almost a foot in height. I took the ballast completely out and relocated it, traded places with 2 of the resivours so the one that was getting (and blocking) the most light is now switched places with the one that was getting the least amount of light..ohh and as sudgested by RM I think, I was able to tie a few over to the sides a hair to let more light deeper into the lower branches..

Now to my question.. now that I have been moving entire resivours around and doing all this work around the girls having to push them around a bit, Is there anything I should watch out for.signs of shock or anything. If something negitive starts to happen with them I want to be able to know and know what to do to fix it before it gets bad..

Go ahead FPF you can say "I TOLD YOU SO" again..haahahaha
(he warned me from day 1 I had too many plants in the small space)

There are theories and debates about 12 plants cramped together verses 6 plants spread apart. (or 8 vs 4, or 6 vs 3) Some growers say you will get more tops and buds from the cramped 12 than the 6 spread apart, and some growers say the opposite. For sure it is arguable and debatable.

There is nothing out of the norm to watch for that I am aware of. I have "remodeled" my tanks, swapping them around, relocating them, doing a 180 turn around and I saw no consequences.

RM did you enjoy lost? I ended up turning it off I missed too much to keep up. It is tapped in case I want to watch how they tied up the loose ends.

Mondays don't bother me. Somewhere someone woke up dead this morning.

I woke up this morning with a roof over my head in a comfortable bed, with a wonderful loving wife beside me and a loving dog in the floor by my bed. I have groceries in the pantry, I was not in the obituaries, I had two eyes to see, two feet to walk with and two hands to do my daily routine. Yea, I had a slight stiffness due to arthiritis, and I had to put my glasses on to see more clearly, but I am still very grateful for my two hands and two eyes. I am not sick, I don't need any doctor's care today and I consider myself better off physically and health-wise than alot of people that I know.
I have a job that gives me income and provides me bread.
I have family that thinks I am worthy of their love.
I have friends and family that would show up if I called them for help.
I have almost ten ounces of stash to smoke!
I have the Deep Water Culture to call friends, that I admire.

I have made up my mind, no matter what comes my way today, whether I have a flat tire on the car, if I experience rain clouds, if I stump my toe and hurt it, no matter what, I am still very blessed, I am still a child of God's and a friend of God's, and I am going to still Praise the High Heavens for all my blessings and shout Hallelujah anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom