The Deep Water Culture Home

:hmmmm: Need to get a post in to see if I can get some credits. My garden grow is kicking my bubble grows posterior. :nomo:

Re: nutrient temp and solutions

I'm a pre-nubie which mean I'm just trying to grow lettuce before I venture into a value crop. Looks like it is a good decision as I'm already messing up the lettuce grow. I'm in Florida with my house temp at 78. Water temp is a bit higher and causing problems with root health. I'm researching everywhere I can think but not getting much of substance. The lack of info is getting me thinking that few growers are having to deal with this problem??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jocko welcome to our happy home.

We can help you with those problems. We all deal with heat problems and there are a lot of great suggestions here. One is if you live in a hot state don't do summer grows especially if you are new. It can be done if you have the right equipment.

Welcome Jacko,
Yeay High water temp is not good. Gotta find away to get that cooled down.

RM, I posted, don't see my name in there. :( must still be in newbie format. lol maybe you have to have so many post.

I saw the credit thing and immediately I am going into a panic attack. My heart is racing already because I know the fights I will have on the phone this morning with the dumb ins company. I came here first and saw that and it set me over the edge. I don't want to see bank interest and stuff like that. If this is a way of doing MOM they need to do it a way that doesn't look like your daily bills and credit cards. It has interest rates and all. It is very nerve racking.:(

420 please explain before you make changes. Since you already did it please explain it now.

Doesn't take much to get the Deep Water Culture attention. I remember one day I mentioned having my socks on the wrong feet and now I think they offer a graduate course at some universities on the subject.

I saw the credit thing and immediately I am going into a panic attack. My heart is racing already because I know the fights I will have on the phone this morning with the dumb ins company. I came here first and saw that and it set me over the edge. I don't want to see bank interest and stuff like that. If this is a way of doing MOM they need to do it a way that doesn't look like your daily bills and credit cards. It has interest rates and all. It is very nerve racking.:(

420 please explain before you make changes. Since you already did it please explain it now.

I hear you Alien8, I was a little concerned at first myself. Let's wait for the explanation.

Doesn't take much to get the Deep Water Culture attention. I remember one day I mentioned having my socks on the wrong feet and now I think they offer a graduate course at some universities on the subject.

Are we going back to socks again. Never put your socks on the wrong feet...lol:)

Fry where is my chicken cordon bleu. I got to your house the next day with the 800 mile drive and you weren't home. I had to turn around and drive all the way back and I was hungry.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will people make frivolous posts to get points like this one:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I called corporate last night for the insurance company. They refered me to the local manager who didn't call me at the ungodly hour I wake up. I promptly called them and of course the boss is out of town. The secretary had already called the agency and the owner is out on appointments. She is suppose to call me later. I told them it is principle at this point and I want her in trouble and her agency fixed so it doesn't happen to any one else. In the mean while I need another insurance company today so I have ins on my apt. What a pain.

Hey I didn't get credit for this post lol.

So 420 will help us pay to buy our grow supplies and then we pay them back? LMAO I noticed it the morning I was like WTF Donate, check what is this? 420 is now a financial institution next thing we going to have to pay for a membership and pay to post and upload pics? Depending on how much it cost I would sacrifice esp from all the info I learned here. Wonder if you can donate Buds? Lol

Myzz617, i want to know why your donation ends with a 7 and others are increasing in increments of ten. That is curious as well. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ouch thinking hurts a lot.

I wonder if people are going to play with this like me. Like I said last night I need a life..

Finally getting some root action in my bubble tub. The scrawney one has one lonely chute dipping in the water. The healthy one is starting to have many extruding from the net basket. I mean its been since 5/25/10 since I put the sunleaves starters in the pots. I've experienced 2 water problems, too much, too little. I probably bought the wrong kind of nutes. and when I was doing a res change the other day I finally realized I hadn't closed the drain plug while pouring the second gallon of treated water into the tank!

This reminds me of the time I went into chicken farming. I started out with 500 chicks. When I went back to the co-op to buy 500 more chicks two weeks later the guy there gave me a funny look. When I went back again in another 3 weeks to buy another 500 he gave me a real funny look and asked what are you doing with all these chickens? I'm familiar with your farm and should only sustain about 500.

I looked at him and said, "I'm not sure if I'm planting them too deep or too close together or what!"

Re: nutrient temp and solutions

I'm a pre-nubie which mean I'm just trying to grow lettuce before I venture into a value crop. Looks like it is a good decision as I'm already messing up the lettuce grow. I'm in Florida with my house temp at 78. Water temp is a bit higher and causing problems with root health. I'm researching everywhere I can think but not getting much of substance. The lack of info is getting me thinking that few growers are having to deal with this problem??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to 420 bro, and Home of the Deep Water Culture.

Growing indoors in summer in Hydro is not an easy task, unless you have Air Conditioning. Most of us do, and we keep our houses in the low 70s during the day, to stay cool. IF we do keep the house and the grow room in the low 70s, it is easy to keep the water (the improtant temperature) int he mid 60s, or at least very low 70s.

Read this by clicking this link:

It will tell you that water holds oxygen best at 65 to 68 degrees, and that is the perfect water temp. Do you have an aquarium water thermometer? You got to have one for hydro.

Do you have AC in the grow room? What kind of lights are you using? Tell us more details and we can gladly help you.

Calmd down, alien8, chill! Its not real.

Myzz617, i want to know why your donation ends with a 7 and others are increasing in increments of ten. That is curious as well. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ouch thinking hurts a lot.

I wonder if people are going to play with this like me. Like I said last night I need a life.

LMAO cuz i donate food for thought? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IDK why honestly. Maybe one of the admins got bored or something and wanted to add something new. Beats me stupid.

Back
Top Bottom