The Deep Water Culture Home

no worries about hermy or any other repercussions but u can buy a times like 2 bucks at a thrift shop or 10 bucks at your local grocery store/ walmart/homedepot.

thanks Love1, that scared the shit outa me. I've actually got a nice digital timer that my hps, and 2 85W cfl's are hooked up to, the 42 watters that were on for almost 10 mins. are just side lights that i've been plugging up when the lights come on, and unplugging when they go off

thanks Love1, that scared the shit outa me. I've actually got a nice digital timer that my hps, and 2 85W cfl's are hooked up to, the 42 watters that were on for almost 10 mins. are just side lights that i've been plugging up when the lights come on, and unplugging when they go off

Even if the lights were on for a few hours I doubt it would be a huge deal. Think about the different light variances in the wild. :cool:

thanks blittyd for the extra reassurance. I should've gotten a wider tent, they're all about 26'' and my 3x3 is wall to wall. I've got an oscillating fan blowing up thier skirts towards the light, but alot of the under growth has wind burn and is really skimpy. the fan is already on its lowest setting. this is normal i'm guessing??

Thanks man, I do fine with hydro but I need to improve my yeilds with the soil grows. going from 3gal pots to 7gal pots and 100% soil to the 1/3 1/3 peat moss/ 1/3 foxfarm. Hope it helps my Yield!

Growing out doors will help your yeild, 10,000 lumans in the shade lot's of fresh air Lol.

is this root rot? I've been putting peroxide in there everytime I do a rez change I just don't understand lol.

004275.JPG

003283.JPG

002317.JPG

001279.JPG

Not sure but it looks more like your using organic nutes !? They leave your roots looking brown too .

Not really, some of the roots are soft, squishy kinda. Im using the SH nutes that came with it. And they smell kinda plant like lol, maybe like lettuce? idk, but its not a foul smell tho for sure

Well Humate Supreme is a sponsor of 420 magazine so maybe that means something and I'll be getting it for free. I dont think one tablet could have "ALL" the stuff cannabis plants need, but I doubt any us give them all they need anyhow lol. I'm getting it for free, so it will nice to have first hand knowledge of the difference. I'll do one with my normal nutes and then one with this tablet

btw,

420 got the check from Stealth Hydro yesterday and they will be a proud sponsor here soon. We can remind people about the 10% discount now.

SmokeNchoke,

Congratulations man! Where ya been? Don't be a stranger, I hope you hang around and become a great teacher now.

Yeah, me and Smokenchoke hang an play xbox. He hasn't been on as much lately because he lives in one of those "sketchy" internet states. as we all remember from the wetmango incident... an been busy.

Plus we all know about that pre-harvest paranoia that starts about two weeks out from harvest... ;)

But good to see ya on man!

is this root rot? I've been putting peroxide in there everytime I do a rez change I just don't understand lol.

004275.JPG

003283.JPG

002317.JPG

001279.JPG

Looks like it but the real test is the smell. Root Rot smells rotten..like an old used nasty floor mop. If it is no root rot, it is your nutes staining them.

What nutes do you use and what is the water temp and what air stones do you use? how many?

SH Nutes will not staint hem, so cut off the bad parts and do a 8 step recovery and add some 3% peroxide. You might need a new additonal air stone or some cooler water.

Looks like it but the real test is the smell. Root Rot smells rotten..like an old used nasty floor mop. If it is no root rot, it is your nutes staining them.

What nutes do you use and what is the water temp and what air stones do you use? how many?

Also, root rot makes the brown roots really weak and mushy. a strong root will be like horse hair in strength. so if it pull off easily, its root rot

Yeah, me and Smokenchoke hang an play xbox. He hasn't been on as much lately because he lives in one of those "sketchy" internet states. as we all remember from the wetmango incident... an been busy.

Plus we all know about that pre-harvest paranoia that starts about two weeks out from harvest... ;)

But good to see ya on man![/I][/B]

pre-harvest paranoia is almost as bad as post harvest depression. I came home for three days in a row after my harvest and filled up 3 gallon jugs of water just to be doing it ! LOL

pre-harvest paranoia is almost as bad as post harvest depression. I came home for three days in a row after my harvest and filled up 3 gallon jugs of water just to be doing it ! LOL

That's why I'm perpetual buddy...

I don't believe in down time.

And I like to stay high...

ha, I guess they go hand in hand...

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom